Bernmeister is offline New Member

Does the muscle that is injected grow more than the others?

I have noticed my glutes have gotten much larger with heavy workouts, but I can't help but wonder if it is because that is where the injections have been going for weeks on end. If I did all on one side would my ass be lopsided? Just curious. Thanks, B

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    no, most people dont believe spot injections cause localized growth. Maybe youre just getting a fat ass!! J/K

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I have nothing to back up what my beliefs are(clinical studys ).I don't believe the hormones cause localized growth.I do however believe the oil does loosen the fascia to allow more growth to occur.

Spot inject your Bi's Only for 4 weeks(with test suspension) and tell me your results.

~Pinnacle~

I was curious about this myself. Isnt the reason for spot injections is to hit new (fresh) receptors?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    I was curious about this myself. Isnt the reason for spot injections is to hit new (fresh) receptors?
    That's why some people think spot injecting of LR3 does, but no it's not so with LR3, slin or AAS. Hell could you imagine the ass' that BBers would have if that were ture, talk about bubble butts

JohnnyB

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I have nothing to back up what my beliefs are(clinical studys ).I don't believe the hormones cause localized growth.I do however believe the oil does loosen the fascia to allow more growth to occur.

Spot inject your Bi's Only for 4 weeks(with test suspension) and tell me your results.

~Pinnacle~
    outch

doing prop and tren injections in bis, that hurts some

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    That's why some people think spot injecting of LR3 does, but no it's not so with LR3, slin or AAS. Hell could you imagine the ass' that BBers would have if that were ture, talk about bubble butts

JohnnyB
    Hey bro i dunno ronnie has a HUGE ASS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does the muscle that is injected grow more than the others?-ronnie-ass.jpg  

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    Here is the correct answer
    "When doing so they noted a localized increase in mass which has given root to the myth that Winny can add muscle where it is injected. What I'm about to say goes for all compounds known to date : Steroids do not increase mass locally. The observance is noted because the injection breaks the fascia around the muscle, which possibly gives a muscle a little more room to grow. This is mostly temporary, and in the best cases very limited. Multiple injections would not increase the size in comparison. When the fascia heals, if it heals, it can lead to something called compartments syndrome, where a nerve is pinched between a muscle and its fascia. Leading to numbness quite often and in some cases to a paralysis of everything that nerve controls. This is not a frequent occurrence. This is rare, but my point was documenting that localized growth spurred by an injection is a myth."
    I copied this from BIG CAT's Winstrol profile.

Thread Information