Thread: eq query

leansauce is offline Associate Member

eq query

would u rather run eq for
    12 weeks at 480mg/week,
    or for 10 weeks at 600mg/week ??

it is being run with test and winny at end

which do you think will yield better overall results and kept gains?

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Rather run it at 600 for 12 weeks. Whats the cycle look like? The longer would do you better IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    Rather run it at 600 for 12 weeks. Whats the cycle look like? The longer would do you better IMO.
    sorry not an option please stick to the two options i originally stated
    im running comparable dosage of test c and winny 50mg/day last 5 weeks of cycle

Week 1 cyp 600mg
    Week 1 eq 720mg
    Weeks 2-12 cyp 400mg/week
    Weeks 2-12 eq 480mg/week
    Weeks 11-15 winny 350mg/week

this is exactly what it looks like as of now, i had a little frontload first week
    im contemplating shortening the whole cycle two weeks and upping the test/eq dose, its all dependent upon eq effectiveness

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would run the eq strait through at 600mg and not frontload... even 10 weeks over 12 at a lower dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I would run the eq strait through at 600mg and not frontload... even 10 weeks over 12 at a lower dose.
    thas what i was thinkin
    thanks rick james

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Well, since it is not an option, I would rather run it at the higher dosage. Now I am not sure if this is an option either but, everything I have learned has told me to run my test at a higher dosage than my anabolics such as deca and eq. Like I said, I like the higher dosage- but for keeping the gains, the longer cycle seems more apt to work better. The longer your body can hold the weight gain the better.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    Well, since it is not an option, I would rather run it at the higher dosage. Now I am not sure if this is an option either but, everything I have learned has told me to run my test at a higher dosage than my anabolics such as deca and eq. Like I said, I like the higher dosage- but for keeping the gains, the longer cycle seems more apt to work better. The longer your body can hold the weight gain the better.
    hmm the test being a little lower is personal preference, honestly having a slightly smaller instead of slightly larger dose of test compared to my eq/deca or whatever has the same effect on my general well being and libido
    plus ive already made my blend at 250mg/300mg/ml of test c and eq respectively

im thinking while the longer will help me keep the gains it would still be outweighed by the shorter giving me more gains so even if i lose a little it would be a wash with the shorter giving me the most gains at one point in time

i donno im in week two already ive already done the frontload and ive done two shots of the lower dosage, i think its still not too late to adjust/raise the dosage a little bit

Thread Information