Tbol like anavar for fat loss?

Does tbol have the same effect as anavar when it comes to aiding in fat loss? I know its effect is like dbol without the waterweight, but like anavar with more muscle gain. Anybody know?

Those that have taken before. When did you notice any gains/how much did you gain, and how much were you taking?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    im taking tbol by itself @ 60mg/day for 5 weeks im done in a couple days. didnt really notice any fat loss but i did put on about 15lbs put about 25lbs on all my compound movements, muscles feel super hard. havent seen any sides at all, it is well worth it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    im taking tbol by itself @ 60mg/day for 5 weeks im done in a couple days. didnt really notice any fat loss but i did put on about 15lbs put about 25lbs on all my compound movements, muscles feel super hard. havent seen any sides at all, it is well worth it in my opinion.

Sounds good Im in my first week with it. First few days took 10mgs then moved up to 20mgs, and I'm going up to 30 today. Just taking low doses to get my body use to it ya know, and I also respond realy well to meds and stuff. Probly end up at around 40mgs. Have you had your liver values checked or anything?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i dont get them checked till after im done my cycle, ill let you know how they turn out though. tbol is supposed to be pretty mild on the liver anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    i dont get them checked till after im done my cycle, ill let you know how they turn out though. tbol is supposed to be pretty mild on the liver anyhow

K thanks. LoL it better be mild! Well if your values are f'd up I'll be sure to stay at a low dose.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Sounds good Im in my first week with it. First few days took 10mgs then moved up to 20mgs, and I'm going up to 30 today. Just taking low doses to get my body use to it ya know, and I also respond realy well to meds and stuff. Probly end up at around 40mgs. Have you had your liver values checked or anything?
    50 - 60mg ED is ideal. just finished 4 weeks of tbol, good stuff but your dosages are to low IMO 10 - 20 mg ED is a waste of time, are u running Test as well?

Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    50 - 60mg ED is ideal. just finished 4 weeks of tbol, good stuff but your dosages are to low IMO 10 - 20 mg ED is a waste of time, are u running Test as well?

I know that 10-20mgs is'nt enough for any muscle gains. When I first started it I was taking 30mgs and on my second day I had bad stomach problems , thought the tbol was doin it, but I caught a virus I think. So I just came back taking low doses to get use to it and Ill be at 40mgs on my second week. No I'm not taking any test and have no need to do so. How were your gains so far, and I'm guessing your taking test with it right?

So it doesn't help in fat loss.....So far thats what I've gotten from this. Just a lean gain with no bloat but no loss in fat. Anybody else have any input?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    No it dosent have the same fat burning properties as var, however that being said .... I LOVE IT!

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I know that 10-20mgs is'nt enough for any muscle gains. When I first started it I was taking 30mgs and on my second day I had bad stomach problems , thought the tbol was doin it, but I caught a virus I think. So I just came back taking low doses to get use to it and Ill be at 40mgs on my second week. No I'm not taking any test and have no need to do so. How were your gains so far, and I'm guessing your taking test with it right?
    i currently am in my 5th week of my cycle, finished the T-bol with a about a 10 pound gain. however yes i am takin Test as well so im not sure if my results will help you. i generally fe lthe test kick in about 3-4 weeks into it so they def overlapped, but all in all i thought the T-bol was a good choice.

Thread Information