TCEL300 is offline Member

Prop injection...

who has hit there peck with prop before?..i was wondering the pain....this prop isnt bad...QV hurt more..i hit my first shot yesterday and its a mild sore 2day after shoulder day(delt injection)

B U M P

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I hit my pecks in rotation with my shot schedule.Never had a problem.But at times I have gotten that next day soreness from prop.Not bad,but you knew it was there.

~Pinnacle~

Date of Birth:
    July 27, 1985

too young!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I hit my pecks in rotation with my shot schedule.Never had a problem.But at times I have gotten that next day soreness from prop.Not bad,but you knew it was there.

~Pinnacle~
    never done Pec's before and not sure if I'm looking foreward to it. i might try it in the next few weeks at half the dose to see whathapens.

Pinnacle. How do they compare to Quad (My Favorite) or Delt injections? LookmI know were not best buddies, but how would 1.5 cc's of Tren a in the pec's feel.

I've said this once and I'll say this again. when it comes to gear, whether my friend or not, I'd never say something to hurt them. I take anabolics seriously and all games and other crap doesn't apply
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-02-2005 at 12:34 AM.

TB..resepect your opinion..but whats done is done please be constructive..thanks

Darkness is offline Member
    I've made the mistake to shooting 1cc of prop into the pec on chest day. Wasnt sore until workout when it started to feel sore as fvck. Besides that, its all good to go. Warm up the gear a little in your hand or under water before you shoot it. No pain at all that way. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    TB..resepect your opinion..but whats done is done please be constructive..thanks
    I didnt flame you bro...............just pointing out the facts, and it is very constructive to stop young kids from using steroids too soon.

peace

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man

Pinnacle. How do they compare to Quad (My Favorite) or Delt injections? LookmI know were not best buddies, but how would 1.5 cc's of Tren a in the pec's feel.
    I answered your PM.

Pecs injection aren't really neccesary unless you are shooting alot of gear everyday(which I do).I need them in my rotation otherwise I'd be fuked.
    If you were to give them a try,I suggest going with something like enanthate first.Just to break that virgin muscle in.
    But honestly,if you aren't shooting all that much,you might as well stick with quads and delts.You have three heads on each delt,so that's a great rotation in itself.

~Pinnacle~

young kids?...im an adult sir...please dont be dismissive and call me some kid

darkness- warm it up in the syringe itself?...or warm the vial in hot water?..thank you very much

1.5 of tren A..thats a lot of tren whats the mg/ml?

bigJJ is offline Member
    I try not to hit any muscle the day that I work them (it's just me, it's uncomfortable).

That being said, Pecs are my favorite. Almost less pain than Delts (perhaps even less). Much less chance of hitting a nerve than Quads

Really depends on the manufacturer. Some Prop is a pain no matter where you shoot it, some is fine. I wouldn't use QV if you paid me too...lol.

Personally, Prop in the Pecs is no biggie to me. If it hurts though, just rotate your workout schedule around your shots. Once you're on ED or EOD shots, you do that anyway.

bigJJ is offline Member
    BTW, I did 3cc's in the Pecs the other day. 1cc of Prop, 1CC of EQ and 1CC of B-12. Was fine the next day.

Also, if the Prop hurts, use 1/2cc of http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...b3a98915ba5880 per cc of Prop.

i hit my right shoulder last night..after shoulder day...took a bath and went to sleep..its painless right now...75mg...from a ugl...but my left shoulder still is sore from 2 days ago?...same sh!t happens when i hit my legs...my left one im lucky if i can even get the needle in..right one never had a problem goes in...never hurts...is this common?...same with glutes...left one is a b i t c h

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done Prop in the pecs and its actually become my favorite spot. Its easy to use 2 hands and you can see clearly. My favorite locations are: and in this order:

Pecs, Delts, Glutes and quads.

MJ

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    I've done Prop in the pecs and its actually become my favorite spot. Its easy to use 2 hands and you can see clearly. My favorite locations are: and in this order:

Pecs, Delts, Glutes and quads.

MJ
    Looks like a good order, but I'm worried about pain/soreness from Prop. I'm shooting 150mg EoD (which turns out to be 1.5CC per injection) of Prop for the first four weeks as a kickstart. Would the pain from 1.5CC of Prop be too much to bench, if I hit pecs, or Military Press if I hit delts?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    na, im shooting 200mgs of prop eod wich is 2ccs. no problems here. i just hit my quads, glutes, and delts. shit, the other day i shot 2ccs of prop and 1cc of winny in the same shot! wasn't bad. gotta love those good ug's

Anyone else reccommend some areas? First cycle, 2nd injection of 1.5CC of Prop is tonight. Where do you advise shooting it, and what are some effective techniques for less pain the day after?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i quite like shooting in my lats. 1st time i shot them it really nailed the next day, but then after that it was completely pain-free every time. my next course will be 100mg prop ED, gonna rotate glutes, lats, side delts and pecs. havent done side delts or pecs before, am looking forward to it

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    1.5cc...I personally would not. ouch.... each his own.... I would use 25 gauge needle thou.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    to use 1.5 go to the outer shoulder.. click on this...www.spotinjections.com This can help if you dont know what you need to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Smedman101
    1.5cc...I personally would not. ouch.... each his own.... I would use 25 gauge needle thou.
    Yeah, it's 25gauge needle, so 1.5CC wouldn't be AS bad...

As far as SI.com goes, that helped a little bit. Looks like left medial delt will be the prime candidate for the inj. tonight. Thanks for the help guys.

Thread Information