growboy is offline Associate Member

Tbol/dbol whats the diff?

I'm just trying to educate myself on what tbol is. I've read the profile on dbol but cant find one on tbol. What is the full name for tbol?

tbol is dbol without the bloat tbol= oral turinabol

growboy is offline Associate Member
    Thanks?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

I would say tbol is just a weak dbol .

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    chlordehydromethyltestosterone, similar in structure to dbol , except it doesnt aromatize which is a huge plus in my opinion

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    http://www.britishdragon.com/turanabol.asp <-- Not a supplier!!!
    But good info

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    chlordehydromethyltestosterone, similar in structure to dbol, except it doesnt aromatize which is a huge plus in my opinion
    That's a bit more precise, yep.
    Actually, Tbol won't aromatize, so no bloat, no bitch tits, very slight acne, if any..........and solid gains........i hate to see that bloating effect and water weight you gain from dbol .....more, you never keep more than half of it......so go for Tbol. Oh and i forgot, the only black point is that you have to wait a bit longer to see real changes, and obviously u won't gain as much as w/ Dbol!

Stack it w Test e and that's just insane! one more bonus is the crazy ass pump you get from it.....friend of mine had to cut off their workout because of it sometimes....

Milky87 is offline Member
    Does a pump actually help produce better results or is it just a "shit my muscles are full"?

it is fair to call it chlorodehydromethyltestosteron given that test doesnt naturally hvae the 1,2 double bond? wouldnt it better just to call it chloromethylboldenone (of just chlorodianabol)?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i think your a bit off there. you cant just change chemical names because they are similar to other chemicals. the pump is increased blood flow to the muscles so i guess there is some truth to that but that doesnt mean if you dont get a pump you arent growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Does a pump actually help produce better results or is it just a "shit my muscles are full"?

it is fair to call it chlorodehydromethyltestosteron given that test doesnt naturally hvae the 1,2 double bond? wouldnt it better just to call it chloromethylboldenone (of just chlorodianabol)?
    Are you the lil' chemist or what?
    To answer your first Q, no. Pump is not just a great feeling.......it's filling your muscles w/ blood what will help blow new muscle fibers so that it can grow.........everybody should learn how his body works....that should be the basics

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87

It (T-bol) is Clostebol with a methly-group. Clostebol is testosterone with the 1,2 double bond.

Milky87 is offline Member
    ^ and a 4-chloro group.

Yes, im a little of a chemist. I have an intense interest in pharmacology and drug creation. I am equally interested in drugs for medicinal and recreational purposes. I dont discriminate between the 'good' ones or the 'bad' ones. Every drugs has a purpose

Thread Information