LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member

Question first cycle....i think i have it good to go..

I ordered my gear it should be on its way.....can't wait..

ok....I decided to take the advice of some senior members on this board.....and stick to a mild cycle to see how my body will react to gear....since I am 6'0 and 160....i'm bound to gain a descent amount of weight..with proper a diet.....ok here it goes

week 1-7 Testosterone Enantate 250 mg, Galenika (see how the results are coming along....might get 1 more amp)
    week 1-3 Thai D-bol 20 mg ed for 5 days...and then 25 mg for the rest

Milk thistle....and ALA for the liver
    Nolva on hand in case gyno appears....and Clomid post cycle....

I know this is a very light cyle in the eyes of some...but I think I will reap the benefits of it....what do you guys think thanks.....

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    As a strong advocate of light doses I think you have done the right thing - You WILL gain from this cycle. Maybe others will say that you wont gain that much from it, and could get more by using more, and they may be right, but its your body and I think you are doing the sensible thing.

My only thought is that you are only running the test for 7 weeks. I would have been inclined to run it for a min of 8. It IS true that 8-12 weeks will give you better results, irrespective of dose.

I would also run the DBol for 4 weeks not three since the test will take about 4 weeks to kick in and start working properly. You would also be safe to up the DBol to 30mg per day from day one I think. (Split evenly throughout the day)

All in all a good cycle to start with. Expect some reasonable gains from this (As long as diet and training are working well too!) Im sure someone will mention that you could/should throw in some deca or EQ with the test, and they are right in that it would help and work better, but of course makes the whole dose that much higher.

I started light myself and 10yrs down the line I still cycle light and I still make gains. It has been mentioned that not everyone can/ will be able to do that, and Im sure thats true, but there is no reason to take large doses unless you NEED to take large doses!

Good luck bro

bump

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    kaz is right 8 weeks
    mild cycle i would have done more for a first but still should do good
    make sure to get clomid if you want to keep gains

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    kaz is right on the money. follow his advice and you gain from a small cycle. good job researching..

Terd is offline New Member
    Kaz What is your opinion on this cycle?

D-bol 25 mg 1-4
    Sust 250mg 1-10
    Deca 250mg 1-10

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Kaz, you are a hard act to follow. All I ever get to say is "Kaz is right!"

Terd (what a shitty name! ):

Drop the Sustanon and get Test. Enathate or Test. Cyionate. Sustanon has too many fast-acting esters and if you use Sustanon and shoot only one time a week, the level of testosterone in your blood will go up and down quite a bit. (Stable blood levels are always better.)

Test. En/Cyp will give you good, stable levels. (If you already have the Sustanon, dont sweat it too much, you will be OK, but you shuld know there are better option if you are still shopping.)

Other than that, if you have anti-estrogens's and Clomid, you look good to go!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-15-2002 at 11:18 PM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Terd - Ajax is right (Some of my own medicine there Ajax )

??

ok....will it make a big difference if i only do d-bol for 3 weeks instead of 4....I am on a tight budget here.....I can probobly shell out some money get enough d-bols to run it 30 mg a day for 3 weeks....or should i do it less mgs a day..and make sure it runs 4 weeks...or can I just stick with my orignal plan? which is week 1-3 Thai D-bol 20 mg ed for 5 days...and then 25 mg for the rest .....thanks.....but I do plan on doing the test for 8 weeks

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Re: ??

Originally posted by LiftHeavy
    ok....will it make a big difference if i only do d-bol for 3 weeks instead of 4....I am on a tight budget here.....I can probobly shell out some money get enough d-bols to run it 30 mg a day for 3 weeks....or should i do it less mgs a day..and make sure it runs 4 weeks...or can I just stick with my orignal plan? which is week 1-3 Thai D-bol 20 mg ed for 5 days...and then 25 mg for the rest .....thanks.....but I do plan on doing the test for 8 weeks
    No problems. It will make no real difference at all!

DBol is used mainly as a kickstart, since its use usually lasts about as long as it takes for the other gear to kick in. The only thing you might notice is that your gains (Which will seem real quick because of the DBol) will slow down and maybe taper out a little until the injectables kick in properly. In actual fact you probably wont even notice it! (I only mention it just in case you do! (At least you will know what going on if you DO notice something!)

You are good to go!

kaz?

thanks kaz....so you suggest I should just stick with my normal game plan...or do 30 mg for 3 weeks?......as you can see my normal game plan is a week 1-3 Thai D-bol 20 mg ed for 5 days...and then 25 mg for the rest

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    From experience I think 30mg for 3 weeks would be better than 20mg for 4 weeks!

You have to remember we are all going to react a bit differently to these things - You may get nothing at all from 30mg for 3 weeks (In which case you lost some money but gained some valuable knowledge!)

However, since this is your first cycle I think you will notice results, fast, and 30mg will give them to you. Having said that this IS your first cycle! I think you will see results whichever way you go, but I think 30mg will just make those results show a bit quicker.

BodyJihad is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice Kaz.. i'm doing a similar cycle also.. and since i weight 155 i think these doses should bring great results seeing that it is my first cycle also..

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Kaz is right again!

We gotta stop doing this to each other!

Thread Information