seriouslifter is offline Member

Steroid cycles and having some body fat on them

I have done 2 previous cycles, but I really always did them when I had a stomach. My first was dbol and test cypo, then deca and sust. Now Im doing tren , prop and winny. The last 2 was like more than a year and half ago. Now I want to do this one. I still have a stomach. Im 5'11 with a 37" stomach standing. I dont look fat in other areas, it just goes to that stomach. Its so annoying. Can I start this cycle and lose fat/gain lean mass and get somewhat cut if Im on a good diet? I will do cardio on this cycle like 4 times a week. Right now Im trying to lose all the fat I can, but its so aggrevating because losing weight= weaker on the lifts. I just want to know will the 3rd cycle help me lose my stomach and get me stronger and bigger? I dont know if its worth it to start now.

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Tren makes me hella strong and I am very lean. If your cutting diet is in check and you up the cardio to 5x week, you will shred fat with tren. Let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagetBIG
    Tren makes me hella strong and I am very lean. If your cutting diet is in check and you up the cardio to 5x week, you will shred fat with tren. Let us know how it goes.
    Should I do alot of cardio on cycle? That will hinder my strength/muscle gains wont it or just muscle?

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    The goal in a cutting cycle is to retain muscle while lowering calories, not to gain mass. I would drop out the tren and do cardio on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat
    The goal in a cutting cycle is to retain muscle while lowering calories, not to gain mass. I would drop out the tren and do cardio on a regular basis.
    Drop the tren ? why? Tren has good cutting properties also.

TREN IS KING BABY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    Drop the tren ? why? Tren has good cutting properties also.

TREN IS KING BABY!!!
    That's just me. Less compounds is the way to go IMO.

Im not dropping the tren , gets you very strong. Stronger= more muscle growth somewhat.

I think tren 's better for bulking, but to each his own.

Thread Information