sandiego619 is offline New Member

Winstrol tabs and detection times

I am thinking of starting a cycle of winny but am unsure about the possibility of testing positive on a drug test. It is the beginning of December and I have to be clean by the middle of February. I have obtained a bottle of Winstrol tabs 10mg a pill and was told to take three a day until the end of the month and then quit and I would be fine. My uneasiness stems from some of the information I have read on the net regarding lingering metabolites in your system. I was under the impression that the metabolite issue only applied to injections and that orals were okay. But now I am not so sure.

Can anyone shed some light on this topic for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I would consider myself a rookie on this subject.

Thanks,
    San Diego 619

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I understand what you are saying.Some athletes have tested positive after months of being off winny.Not certain if they used injectable or oral.
    By the info in this thread,it appears you should be ok running the oral version.

Quick Refrence for detection times/half lives

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you sound like a baseball player.

with the new testing policy, i would lay off the juice completely. even though you're probably down in A ball or possibly short-season last year, they still random test with minor leaguers.

You will test positive. Look at ben johnson

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Im guessing if you end your cycle at the end of this month I would think 50+ days is plenty enough to get oral winny out of your system...

Thread Information