Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest

Smile newcomer to winstrol

i've just started havin winstrol injections 3x1ml a week. im planning on having around 10weeks at 3 1ml a week, mon, wed, fri. anyone got any advice i would be gratefull.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    what are your goals? ie: why r u taking the gear?

just to go stronger and cut in more. my mate in on sus and deca and he got me into takin the winstrol , ive had 2weeks up to now at 3 a week. i dont wanna go huge

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    i've just started havin winstrol injections 3x1ml a week. im planning on having around 10weeks at 3 1ml a week, mon, wed, fri. anyone got any advice i would be gratefull.
    First of all you talk of ml and not the actual drug dose.......you need to learn to think by dose not CC or Ml.

Is this your first cycle???
    What are your goals???
    Why would you use a winstrol only cycle for 10 weeks??
    What is your PCT plan??

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    First of all you talk of ml and not the actual drug dose.......you need to learn to think by dose not CC or Ml.

Is this your first cycle???
    What are your goals???
    Why would you use a winstrol only cycle for 10 weeks??
    What is your PCT plan??
    i have no goals really but just to go stronger and to cut in more. im already quite big naturally through boxing and football(soccer). most my mates are on steroids but dont really no much thats why i joined this site to gain decent advice. i thinkin of doin 8 or 10 weeks

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no goals really but just to go stronger and to cut in more. im already quite big naturally through boxing and football(soccer). most my mates are on steroids but dont really no much thats why i joined this site to gain decent advice. i thinkin of doin 8 or 10 weeks
    how many shots have you taken so far? i would discontinue the use of the winstrol , and read up around this site and your leran that a winny only cycle is garbage. and your not even dosing it correctly. And figure out what your goals are cause winny isnt gonna give u much strength.

Test only for your first cycle. 250mg 2x a week for a total of 500mg a week. Do this for 10 weeks. Then you need to PCT.

Winstrol only is a terrible first cycle, I recommend you stop it now and get some Test Enanthate or Cyponate and do that for your first cycle as described above.

6jabs up to now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Test only for your first cycle. 250mg 2x a week for a total of 500mg a week. Do this for 10 weeks. Then you need to PCT.

Winstrol only is a terrible first cycle, I recommend you stop it now and get some Test Enanthate or Cyponate and do that for your first cycle as described above.
    so i should only take two jabs a week 1ml each jab? i dont understand what a pct plan is or cycles?

6jabs up to now.
    At what dose? regardless thats nothing. just discontinue use and begin to research. Theres a lot of stuff you need to learn b4 taking steroids . I would check out the educational threads and drug profiles to learn more about cycling. also check out the dieat and traing forums. and questions you have just ask. good luck

start here:
    Basics of cycling

here is the profile forum look for winstrol and see how off you were with your doses.
    http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    At what dose? regardless thats nothing. just discontinue use and begin to research. Theres a lot of stuff you need to learn b4 taking steroids. I would check out the educational threads and drug profiles to learn more about cycling. also check out the dieat and traing forums. and questions you have just ask. good luck
    cheers mate thanks for advice, what will happen if i continue to use the winstrol 3 times a week cause my arse is only just gettin use to it now, ha ha

cheers mate thanks for advice, what will happen if i continue to use the winstrol 3 times a week cause my arse is only just gettin use to it now, ha ha
    well you'd be wasting your gear. WInstrol needs to be injected everday at 50mg to acheive maximum benefits.

so i should only take two jabs a week 1ml each jab? i dont understand what a pct plan is or cycles?
    You need to stop that cycle now!!!

Read up here for a few months.

Then when you are informed enough do a Test only cycle for your first cycle.

well you'd be wasting your gear. WInstrol needs to be injected everday at 50mg to acheive maximum benefits.
    how much is 50mg? my winstrol is 1ml little bottle things.

how much is 50mg? my winstrol is 1ml little bottle things.
    holy crap bro. the way you talk frightens me. this isnt candy, these are DRUGS! are they Zambons? What does the little amp say. company? MG? etc.

3 ampollas de 1ml it says on my box
    . my mate cummings done 3 jabs a week at 8 weeks and he went big and cut up

3 ampollas de 1ml it says on my box
    . my mate cummings done 3 jabs a week at 8 weeks and he went big and cut up
    Thats not much info. what else does it say. I'll assume its 50mg per amp. That means 1 amp should be injected daily for 6 weeks at the end of a test cycle.

and i doubt your friend got "BIG" on just winny 3 times a week for 8 weeks. lol

Thats not much info. what else does it say. I'll assume its 50mg per amp. That means 1 amp should be injected daily for 6 weeks at the end of a test cycle.
    it says on the bottles 50mg. so im havin 150 mg a week. zambon s.a its says aswel and the rest is spanish i think. 1 of them a day for 6 weeks will be well dear, it cost me 65 quid for 6 boxs with 3 50mg bottles in them

and i doubt your friend got "BIG" on just winny 3 times a week for 8 weeks. lol
    my other pal liam is cut up to fuk aswell on just winny, im tellin u mate no one round my end really no much about roids. ie how much to take and when

it says on the bottles 50mg. so im havin 150 mg a week. zambon s.a its says aswel and the rest is spanish i think. 1 of them a day for 6 weeks will be well dear, it cost me 65 quid for 6 boxs with 3 50mg bottles in them
    what is that in US dollars?

what is that in US dollars?
    not a clue. prob about 150 dollers. whats the exchange rate? £65

my other pal liam is cut up to fuk aswell on just winny, im tellin u mate no one round my end really no much about roids. ie how much to take and when
    being cut and being big are totally different. Winny could cut you up nicely if your diet and traing are in check, and you have a moderately low body fat %. Whats your BF%? as for proper winny use. LIke i already said 50mg everyday for 6 weeks.

not a clue. prob about 150 dollers. whats the exchange rate? £65
    pfft i dont know?

thanks for advice mate, goin bed now

tranzit is offline Senior Member

You dont need to shoot winstrol 50 mg by zambron ed.... its a Depot and 2x a week is plenty. you should use it with other items though.
    I do two a week for 10 weeks while taking tren , test enan, clen and T3.. throught the cycle of course not straight through.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    You dont need to shoot winstrol 50 mg by zambron ed.... its a Depot and 2x a week is plenty. you should use it with other items though.
    I do two a week for 10 weeks while taking tren, test enan, clen and T3.. throught the cycle of course not straight through.
    what will my results be if i stick to just winny 3a week?

That advice is just retarded. Winny has a half life of about 9 hours, while winny depot has a half life of 1 day. so your suggestion to inject winny depot twice a week is inaccurate and bad advice.

Exclamation

That advice is just retarded. Winny has a half life of about 9 hours, while winny depot has a half life of 1 day. so your suggestion to inject winny depot twice a week is inaccurate and bad advice.

What Book did you read that crap out of? I got 10 years taking this shit that says your wrong. I swear to god everyone here thinks they are ****ing Yoda when it comes to every product. How many cycles have you done Mr 23 year old steroid expert? have you ever even popped zambron? or are you talking out of your ass? im guess is the ladder. You seem to chime in on alot of shit for being 23 years old. I am speaking from experience not from some book or magazine or from info that some crazy ass guy who mixed some mystery powder that said winstrol and based his "EXPERT" opinion that you need to shoot wintsrol every day.
    You my friend are full of shit.
    Guys look at it this way... if you were going to build a house.. would you want to hire a contracter who has actualy built a house or a guy who read a book on how to build a house?

What Book did you read that crap out of? I got 10 years taking this shit that says your wrong. I swear to god everyone here thinks they are ****ing Yoda when it comes to every product. How many cycles have you done Mr 23 year old steroid expert? have you ever even popped zambron? or are you talking out of your ass? im guess is the ladder. You seem to chime in on alot of shit for being 23 years old. I am speaking from experience not from some book or magazine or from info that some crazy ass guy who mixed some mystery powder that said winstrol and based his "EXPERT" opinion that you need to shoot wintsrol every day.
    You my friend are full of shit.
    Guys look at it this way... if you were going to build a house.. would you want to hire a contracter who has actualy built a house or a guy who read a book on how to build a house?
    LMFAO your such a tool. Actually its ZAMBONS NOT ZAMBRONS #1. And #2 Zambons are actually the first AAS i everr used and have used them numerous times . thanks for asking not sure what your rant is about DOUCHEBAG, BECAUSE YOUR DEAD ****ING WRONG!. I'm not even gonna waste my time proving you wrong cause your a ****ing COCKSUCKING TOOLBAG!.. Do some research mister ZAMBONS NEED TO BE SHOT TWICE A WEEK! ROFLMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUst out of curiousity what do u think the halflife of winny depot is?? have you ever researched it or do u go by what your friends told u to do!

Your first cycle when you got out of highschool last year?
    You know jack shit little boy. Notice your height and weight are not posted in your profile. Im sure you are another 5"9 little big man who thinks he knows somthing. I really liked how the first thing you did was jump on the spelling. I have somone sitting here with me that i told as i posted that. How much you wanna bet the first thing this little punk does is correct spelling?
    Sure enough thats what you did. Im 6"5 285 currently off cycle for about a year. How about you mr "expert" listening to this guy is like only going to movies Ebert and Roper think are good.

LOL whos the tool little fella?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Without getting into any childish name calling I'll have to say that Tranzit is incorrect. Stanozolol is usually found as a water based injectable and the drug has no long chain ester like enanthate , decanoate cypionate etc to make 2 times per week shots effective. Thus ed or eod shot are needed to maximize the drugs effects.

I have done VERY well using this drug on a E3D "2x" a week combined with other things as i stated before this little assmaster decided he wanted to discredit what i was saying and call it retarded.

Your first cycle when you got out of highschool last year?
    You know jack shit little boy. Notice your height and weight are not posted in your profile. Im sure you are another 5"9 little big man who thinks he knows somthing. I really liked how the first thing you did was jump on the spelling. I have somone sitting here with me that i told as i posted that. How much you wanna bet the first thing this little punk does is correct spelling?
    Sure enough thats what you did. Im 6"5 285 currently off cycle for about a year. How about you mr "expert" listening to this guy is like only going to movies Ebert and Roper think are good.

LOL whos the tool little fella?
    wow bro.. If theres one thing i dont do is raise my BP over some toolbag on the internet WHO IS DEAD FVCKING WRONG TO BEGIN WITH!!! i dont give a shit if your arnold ****ing swachenager YOUR FVCKING WRONG! Show me something that says winny depot should be shot twice a week SHOW ME!! i know i can show you plenty of things showing you that winny depot has a halflife of 1 day. NOW WILL I GO LOOK FOR THEM>> FVCK NO!! because you are a tool who blows up when their wrong. I have no more time for this BULLSHIT! thanks

I have done VERY well using this drug on a E3D "2x" a week combined with other things as i stated before this little assmaster decided he wanted to discredit what i was saying and call it retarded.
    Your god damn fvcking right i'm discxrediting what your saying. WINSTAOL DEPOT HAS A HALFLIFE OF 1 DAY! How can you argue with that. I know people who have great success with dbol only. YOU DONT SEE ME RECOMMENDING THAT SHIT. SO FVCK OFF!!!!

thanks

I'm sure somone can pull out a book or magazine that will argue with what i am saying. But im speaking from my personal experience.

10 weeks Win 2x a week
    10 weeks test enan 250 a week
    6 weeks tren 75 mg eod
    clen 2 on 2 off 1-4 then 2 on 2 off 6-10
    T3 on Days im not doing clen.

This is the combo i use and it works great. i have tried all of the above items as well as went at the same cycle with 50mg of Winstrol oral a day.
    Results were better with the zam 2x a week

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I understand where you are coming from. Next time for the sake of peace state it as your personal experience and not so much as fact to avoid someone jumping on your ass. If they do just ignore and move on, internet cat fights are a waste of time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information