Thread: Confused

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

Question Confused

I was just wondering ......... Seems to me that there R so many web sites out there that R scammers why don't people on these boards out them, seems like every one gets Pi---- off if someone mentions a bad web site or a good one I can understand a little on mentioning the good sites, but I have read on other boards as well as here that there is mention of 2 scammers that use the boards on a regular basis but nobody wants to mention who they R, I'm new to the steroids so how is a guy to know who will rip him off and who won't??????????? I even found one site that sells gear that uses Anabolic Review as a reference...............

We used to have a scammers list but here at AR want to stay away from all the open source posts and solicating. We are trying to keep the board as educational as possible and facilitate steroid questions and theories. I would stay away from web sites bro. Stick around and you'll learn the tricks of the trade. I think this is a very good idea that way we are hindering improper usage of roids and maybe saving someone's life because they didnt know jack about it.
    -Wild

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000
    I was just wondering ......... Seems to me that there R so many web sites out there that R scammers why don't people on these boards out them, seems like every one gets Pi---- off if someone mentions a bad web site or a good one I can understand a little on mentioning the good sites, but I have read on other boards as well as here that there is mention of 2 scammers that use the boards on a regular basis but nobody wants to mention who they R, I'm new to the steroids so how is a guy to know who will rip him off and who won't??????????? I even found one site that sells gear that uses Anabolic Review as a reference...............
    Find that hard to believe as I belong to 17 different BB sites and none of them let you put up a source including this one

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Well- some sites do have scammer listings, but to access them you have to be a vet or a very trusted member to gain access to anything inside those areas. If you want to find a scammer listing- research it online but you won't likely find anything you can redily get into. And if you are new to this game-it is gonna be some time before you find that kinda listing.

Hey thanks guys. But in response to tough old man I ment there was this site that sold steroids and used this sites mods as a reference. I copied what they said......" It took 5 years to built reputation and establish myself over the net. Now I'm backed by basically every mod on the major boards. Elite Fitness, Anabolic Review, ********, MassMonsterz and others. " and this is a great site here I have learned a lot so far thatnks for all the help I'm sure I will asking plenty more questions.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I say PM the member that is the reference... then PM a mod after that and ask if it is legit, quality gear, trusted, etc...

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Find that hard to believe as I belong to 17 different BB sites and none of them let you put up a source including this one
    LOL, uhm yeah. There are several. They must be the only ones you dont subscribe to.

Thats the problem mesomorphyl they don't give names of the mods they just say they R backed by the mods on the BB's

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000
    Thats the problem mesomorphyl they don't give names of the mods they just say they R backed by the mods on the BB's
    Most sources ask for refs. You should do the same if you are worried. Hope this helps.

There are also private boards that you have to get invited to. They are truly where you can get some good inside info.

Thread Information