kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

am i taking too much clen? please help!

okay so i got my clen from lion for my "rat" and did the following...
    first day took 40mcg
    2nd:60mcg
    3rd:80mcg
    4th:100mcg
    5th:120mcg

am i ramping up too fast? could i be putting myself in serious danger? my friend told me that clen can kill you from the inside and you wont even know it til it happens. is this true? should i back off? at 120 mcg my hands are shaking a bit more than 100mcg but im still chillin...dont feel my heart beating all over my body like some people report (my sister). so should i keep going, stay at 120mcg, or go down in dosage? i want to thank all people ahead of time for advice thank you. oh one last thing....i plan on doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...do you ramp down when you are about to go off?

copenhagen is offline Member
    from what i have read the first week is only supposed to be 20 mcgs. that is for the 7 week clen /benadryl plan. im not sure about the 2 on 2 off plan. also, there are alot of clen threads on here, i am sure one will deal with what you are asking, good luck bro

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    stay at 120mcg,,no biggie, r u noticing that the fat is being reduced faster than it normally would? as long as ur getting results stay at 120 if ur still not then up it a little more but dont go over 150mcg... but make sure ur on a calorie defect and doing cardio aswell because if ur not then all the clen in the world aint gonna do much for u...only ramp up when u start. when ur going 2 weeks on the second time u shouldnt need to ramp up, but if ud like ramp for the first two days.

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    from what i have read the first week is only supposed to be 20 mcgs. that is for the 7 week clen/benadryl plan. im not sure about the 2 on 2 off plan. also, there are alot of clen threads on here, i am sure one will deal with what you are asking, good luck bro
    the search forums button aint working so i cant search for clen stuff like i normally would...and i sure as hell dont believe in using clen for 7 weeks as i know your body gets used to clen very easily and chest6 sure as hell aint having good results with that 7 week plan

Quote Originally Posted by mrsuperpump
    stay at 120mcg,,no biggie, r u noticing that the fat is being reduced faster than it normally would? as long as ur getting results stay at 120 if ur still not then up it a little more but dont go over 150mcg... but make sure ur on a calorie defect and doing cardio aswell because if ur not then all the clen in the world aint gonna do much for u...only ramp up when u start. when ur going 2 weeks on the second time u shouldnt need to ramp up, but if ud like ramp for the first two days.

yes i am noticing less fataround this waistline and dawg dont worry i got my diet, supps, and cardio well covered. thanks for the advice and im sure you are correct but i gotta ask does anyone else agree with mrsuperpump on his advice regarding the clen ?

copenhagen is offline Member
    my bad, i forgot about the search button not working

Smiley619 is offline Member
    you can go higher then 120. some ppl go as far as 200. and clen does effect your heart but its not gonna kill you all super fast, maybe if you were using it for prolonged periods of time with crazy high doses it would. does its totally up to you and how well you can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    you can go higher then 120. some ppl go as far as 200. and clen does effect your heart but its not gonna kill you all super fast, maybe if you were using it for prolonged periods of time with crazy high doses it would. does its totally up to you and how well you can handle it.

sounds great one more thing guys...when do you take this stuff...heres when i take it....

before cardio on empty stomach i take 60mcg, then at lunch i took another 40mcg and preworkout i took another 20mcg...when is it most effective to take?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    just keep them spread out during the day

PARABOLAN is offline Junior Member
    i take mine all at once, they stay in ur syste4m for 35 hours....

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    before cardio on empty stomach i take 60mcg, then at lunch i took another 40mcg and preworkout i took another 20mcg...when is it most effective to take?
    Long half-life... so all at once in the morning after cardio. It will mess with your cardio so take it after. Or if you do cardio at night just take upon waking. All of it.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    do you guys use a basic fatburner while on clen ? when i tried it, it made me warmer but i didnt really get a caffeine-like buzz, so do you guys stack anything else with it, i also used t3...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    do you guys use a basic fatburner while on clen? when i tried it, it made me warmer but i didnt really get a caffeine-like buzz, so do you guys stack anything else with it, i also used t3...
    t3 and clen man you musta got cut up...naw i dont get any caffeine feeling...it actually makes me extremely tired by evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Long half-life... so all at once in the morning after cardio. It will mess with your cardio so take it after. Or if you do cardio at night just take upon waking. All of it.
    yeah it does kinda mess with my cardio cuz its doin all the work for me...sometimes i have to slow down big time so i dont go over my target heart rate of 65%-70%.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    yea i went up to 140mcg for clen and t3 up to 50mcg, i didnt think it was enough because i realy dont think it helped much....i think next time i gotta go up to 180mcg or 200 for clen and like 100mcg for t3....

Thread Information