scottybjj123 is offline New Member

Question Need help with cycle!

Alright heres where im at with my cycle. Im starting my 5th week today. Im running 500mg of test E and, 400mg of deca a wk. I was orginally going to stack some dbol the first 4 wks but, i got screwed by a friend and wasnt able to get any. Well im able to now. This is where i need some help. I dont have the intensity i had the last couple of cycles so, im going to jack my test up to 750mg wk or run dbol for 4 wks. What doyou guys think. If i buy some more test i can run the test at 750mg for 6 to 7 more wks. If i buy the dbol ill only beable to run 500mg of test for 5 more wks.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'd bump the Test up,AND run some dbol .

~Pinnacle~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run the test at 500 and run the d-bol for 4 weeks. i really dont even like d-bol, but i would increase my test dosage unless i was planning to run it longer. I guess, I just favor running a more consistent dose of test for a longer period of time and switching up compounds every so many weeks.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yea i would like to do both but, i only can afford to do one of them. I like the dbol because how strong it makes you, but i feel my gains with the test will be more true and i wont lose as much when i come off of it.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    If that's all you can afford, I'd go with the test for a longer period of time. No use in throwing DBol in halfway through the cycle.

Anybody elses thoughts?

Thread Information