SUPERDAVE is offline Banned

tren cycle. Add dbol?

I'm on a tren cycle. Still in my 1st week. I want to put on size and strength that i will keep. Will adding dbol help to solidify my gains?
    stats:
    bench 210*8reps
    squat 300*8 reps
    deadlift 400*4reps
    5 years training experience. Training and diet are strong. 300+ grams of protein a day. 8 meals a day

Please help me

poppapump58 is offline Member
    What are your goals?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    How many cycles under you belt? What does your current cycle look like?

goals are to add 10-15 pounds of muscle that i will keep when all is said and done. I have 2 dbol cycles under my belt. Decent gains, used only 20mg a day and gained 5 lbs off each cycle. I have already gained 6 pounds from the tren and i'm just approaching one week on. After week 6 of tren i will add winny for 5 weeks.

Tren 120mgs dmso 1-6
    winny 50mg ed 6-11
    dbol 25mg 1-5 should i add it? I don't want to lose any gains
    11-13 clomid, tribulus,zma,creatine,

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Is your winstrol oral or injectable? I'm just curious as to why you would opt for the dmso method of fina application over injections.

Dbol is a great drug which gives fast visible results as far as strength and size are concerned. Most (not all) experience water retention (bloat from dbol and in most cases it is used as a starting drug as it really gets things kick started because of the almost instant results. If your goal is lean keepable mass, I would hold off on the dbol and save it for a bulking cycle. The clomid should be sufficient in solidifying your gains.

the winny is injectable. Fina injections are typically ed or eod and winny inj are every day. Figured i go with dmso to save myself from being a pin cusion. Not scared of poking, just want to ease into it. Thanks for the advice. My next cycle will combine the following:

eq 300mg a week
    winny 50 ed
    anavar 40 ed
    I seriously couldn't handle gaining 20 pounds and losing 10 of it. I think i'd go into depression. That explains my choice of drugs. Most have minimal tedency to retain water

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    fina would be better next time injectable--can use insulin syringes and spot inject anywhere with fina get alot more tren that way
    juice junkie swears by fina and dbol he went from 210 area to 240 area on it at less than 10% body fat
    he kept most until i got him into ju jitsu and he leaned out to about 215 at 7%bf at 5-10 area
    YES MIX DBOL WITH FINA

also next cycle dont do winny and var at same time way too hard on liver do 1 for 4-5 weeks take 1-2 off in middle then use other for 4-5 weeks and eq entire time for 10-12 weeks at 400-600mg---mgs on winny and var look good

sounds good. I'll start the dbol today. I'm gonna slowly work my way up to 30mg a day and then move back down to 15 a day

like this:
    20mg
    25mg
    30mg
    25mg
    20mg
    15mg
    clomid and all that other good stuff

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    dont pyramid just do 25 or 30 mg per day for 5 or 6 weeks---much better results

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Ya, forget the pyramid pick a dose and use it throughout.

Thread Information