Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried shooting it mixed in with B-12, and although it didnt do anything for me, it sometimes helps others.. Id give that a shot...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Jesus, Flex.....Its so damn hard to scroll past your avatar .....I always gotta stop by it for 5 seconds eveytime......
    I hear that. I get the inclination to change it every so often, but I can't bring myself to take her down.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I tried shooting it mixed in with B-12, and although it didnt do anything for me, it sometimes helps others.. Id give that a shot...
    I've never tried B12. I always mix my test shots with another gear or a sterile oil. I can shoot other compounds with no problems. But for some reason every single kind of test I've ever tried has left the injection site crippled.

well you aint alone brother.. shot my delts first, and could not, I repeat, could not move either arm AT ALL. you should have seen me, one night my buddys and I had a beer and pizza night, cuz we were all in the same pain, and the next morning? (dont wanna sound gross here)Try wiping a morning deuce in that condition....I think I ended up just having a shower to finish the clean up!! Then shot my quad, thinking this would be better, but I accidentally moved the pin around a bit and whoa... couldnt walk properly at work the rest of the week.. I told people I pulled my groin at hockey......So you aint alone bro!!!
    Like I had said, glutes were bad at first, but now are painless for me, so Im sticking with them for now...

cockdiesel87 is offline Junior Member
    if i got some sterile oil, could i just draw some oil then the test in the same syringe and shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by cockdiesel87
    if i got some sterile oil, could i just draw some oil then the test in the same syringe and shoot?
    That exactly what you do.

Let's pretend you're shooting 1ml of test.
    Draw up your 1ml of test like usual.
    Then pull the plunger back and suck in another 1ml of air.
    Then stick the needle into the sterile oil vial.
    Inject almost all of the air, leave a little to act as a buffer b/w the test, you don't want the test going into the sterile oil vial.
    Then draw anywhere b/w 0.7ml and 1.0ml of sterile oil into the syringe with the test (I would start with that much seeing you're having a lot of pain).
    Now you should be all set to inject.

Let me know if any questions.

is the cottonseed oil at ar-r the stuff i should get?

is the cottonseed oil at ar-r the stuff i should get?
    If it doesn't say sterile next to it, I'm not sure if its sterile or not. Try contacting them.

im actually supposed to start with the tren soon. would mixing the tren and test make the pain less?

im actually supposed to start with the tren soon. would mixing the tren and test make the pain less?
    Tren is some serious shit. Isn't this your first cycle? You should not be using tren. Period. How old are you?

first cycle of 3 this next year. im doing a national level show next year

guys what am i doing wrong? i cant walk, can't sit down or stand up, let alone get into the truck or do legs.

i feel sharp stabbing pains at the injection sites in my quads. its really disheartening. im thinking about just getting rid of the juice and going off..this shit is BAD

takes time for the body to get used to it.. If your feeling like quiting, then maybe aas arent for you brother....

imsmall is offline Junior Member
    tricep injections seem to do me fine no pain at all , im using test e 250 mg twice a week , i might try traps next though

if it doesnt get better id consider quitting. it hurts like **** to walk, sit down, and stand up

i was just at walmart and i had to use an electric riding cart. ppl were looking at me like i was ****ing retarded. it cant keep being like this

if it doesnt get better id consider quitting. it hurts like **** to walk, sit down, and stand up

i was just at walmart and i had to use an electric riding cart. ppl were looking at me like i was ****ing retarded. it cant keep being like this
    I know.. I know... its brutal at first...hang in there bro!!

Zapp is offline Banned

I hope you are kidding. I would be looking at you the same way. You need a good punch in the leg, and a smack on the ass you big baby!

I think I just shit in my pants.

haha im glad my pain amuses you guys

however the right quad might actually be healed just in time to give it another injection on monday, 7 days after its last one. MAYBE

i just ordered some filters, sterile vials, and im going to sterilize my gear and dilute it with grapeseed oil. **** infections and **** not being able to walk (or train)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information