DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member

friend NEEDS gyno suggestions

I have a friend who recently began 425mg/day trib. and 50mg. day zinc. Also he is lactose intolerant and must use soy products for protein (which i believe is known to cause increased aromatization..?). Began this regimen month or so ago and has noticed lump under one nipple which continues to grow. Reason I am posting in steroid section is because he is also open to suggestions on anti-e's...dosage suggestions.... any help is appreciated!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    he should take some kind of anti-e,

someone help him out.......

anyone hear of any over-the-counter anti-e's? are his dosages on for the test boosters? im more familiar with the black market than i am with over the counter supps.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    anyone hear of any over-the-counter anti-e's? are his dosages on for the test boosters? im more familiar with the black market than i am with over the counter supps.
    Do you mean like 6-oxo by Ergopharm, Rebound XT, Novedex XT, or the herb vitex? They are all over the counter (supplement grade).

However, liquidex (arimidex ) or letro (femara) works much better, but they are prescription grade.
    Last edited by cmax; 12-08-2005 at 12:00 AM.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    check out the sponsers ar.muscle-research banner at the top of the page. I would suggest taximofen at 20mg/ed (or a bit higher) and letro at .5mg ed. some have said it will subside but there is a great chance it will not go away without surgury. i had to have surgury for it.

[QUOTE=cmax]Do you mean like 6-oxo by Ergopharm, Rebound XT, Novedex XT, or the herb vitex? They are all over the counter (supplement grade).[QUOTE]
    Anyone have any success with these products? I reccomended nolva, ldex. femara, etc. but his sis works at a supp. store and he was curious about effectiveness of products you might be able to find there. thx for comments.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i dont think anything from GNC or the like will do the trick. he needs something stronger if hes cycling steroids , IMO.

RealSynthetics is offline New Member
    I am the friend that he is referring to. While I don't know a damn thing about steroids ,I just wanted to throw some input that I'm only using 425 mg of Tribulus Terrestris in addition to 50 mg of zinc magnesium. I've not injected or ingested any steroids persay...unless those are considered to be steroids. Anyhow. I do have a marble-sized knot underneath my nipple which is quite dense and hard to the touch. Its extreme sensitivity has subsided a bit, though it is still quite irritable. Also, I have recently started a fitness regimen....and was wondering if the rush of testosterone may have caused this...and what possible methods I have of banishing this problem. legal and easy to obtain solutions would be preferred, but most effective methods obviously also would be appreciated.....legal or not.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    The best advice is to go to the site sponsor ar-r .com order there Letro. Take that at 2.5mg each day (1ml per day) until the lump goes away, and it will. Then after its gone slowly taper off going down slowly until you get to .25mg per day and then finally come off it.
    I would not suggest nolva or anything, I dont think it will get rid of existing gyno. But do tell ur friend to follow exactly what I have set out. I had a small lump under my nipple, about a week later it was gone.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Anyone have any success with these products? I reccomended nolva, ldex. femara, etc. but his sis works at a supp. store and he was curious about effectiveness of products you might be able to find there. thx for comments.
    Don't rely on anything that you can buy legally at a supplement shop like 6-oxo to suppress estrogen during a cycle or remove that lump of glanular tissue.

You need something stronger (prescription grade or liquid research) such as arimidex , letro, aromasin .

I terms of removing the lump of glanular tissue... Letro would work the best, followed by aromasin, and then arimidex.

However, if you want to lower your estrogen levels and raise your test levels slighly off cycle then something like 6-oxo might be fine. Just don't rely on 6-oxo when you are taking gear or to reverse anything already existing.
    Last edited by cmax; 12-08-2005 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSynthetics
    I'm only using 425 mg of Tribulus Terrestris in addition to 50 mg of zinc magnesium.
    I can't see how Tribulus Terrestris and ZMA could cause gyno on it's own, but perhaps it is possible. If you would have used 6-oxo with this combo from the beginning it *might* have helped. Since you were only using OTC test boosters an OTC AI might have been fine, but now that something has formed you need to use something stronger.

Anyhow. I do have a marble-sized knot underneath my nipple which is quite dense and hard to the touch. Its extreme sensitivity has subsided a bit, though it is still quite irritable.
    I would order both Letro and Nolva. Start taking them together. 2.5 mg ED of Letro and 20 mg Nolva. Taper off the Letro after you feel the lump disapear gradually decreasing the dosage by .25 and continue taking the Nolva until a week or so after you stop taking the letro.

You might not need to take the nolva during the entire course of taking letro, but I would take it at the beginning to stop the progression of the lump and I would take Nolva when you are tapering off the dose of letro to protect yourself from the "rebound" effect associated with letro.
    Last edited by cmax; 12-08-2005 at 01:30 AM.

Do you think I should continue with the tribulus or just slowly step off of it?

Do you think I should continue with the tribulus or just slowly step off of it?
    I could be totally wrong, but I honestly do not think that tribulus terrestris is the cause of your gyno. That lump that you feel under your nipple is most like something else. Have it checked out by a doctor. It could be a cyst or a tumor of some kind - totally unrelated to excess estrogen.

You were not taking gear or prohormones so I doubt that tribulus alone could cause this.

Tribulus Terrestris is NOT a hormone. It works completely different from steroids or prohormones. Tribulus increases testosterone through increasing lutenizing hormone (LH) in your body. It is possible that some of the increased testosterone was convered into estrogen.

Research says that Tribulus Terrestris should not cause excessive estrogen, in fact supposedly it will normalize estrogen levels in your body, including bringing it down if it was too high.

Can anyone else verify this? I have not heard about a single case of Tribulus Terrestris causing gynecomastia on its own? Has anyone?
    Last edited by cmax; 12-08-2005 at 10:19 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Just buy him a bra for christmas.

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    id skip out on the letro and take nolva at a high dose of 80mg/ day. if this doesnt work pm me for some other ideas that will

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    also, one more thing i always ask in post about friends, is your friend yourself? more often than not people are embarressed by this and dont want to admit that they are the one with gyno, but who really gives a sh*t because you probably will never meet anyone on this board. If it really is for your friend (sorry) please invite him to join the website.

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    also, one more thing i always ask in post about friends, is your friend yourself? more often than not people are embarressed by this and dont want to admit that they are the one with gyno, but who really gives a sh*t because you probably will never meet anyone on this board. If it really is for your friend (sorry) please invite him to join the website.
    LoL No, I am his friend....The other guy (Drugsrgood) has actually used steroids before, I'm scared shitless to do so, simply because I'm a pansy. He referred me to this forum, originally posting the thread before I signed up for a membership. Just as he said would happen, you guys have DEFINITELY given me some good ideas. Before I try any of those things though, i'm going to pay my doc a visit to make sure its not a cancerous cyst or anything. Thanks all.

Froggy is offline Member
    There has been some interesting statements made recently about tribulus creating an up-grade in the e-converting enzyme (aromatase) that could possibly create these symptoms you now find yourself with...I know I'm interested in finding out more about this...suppliers do state that it will "normalize your hormones" ie...it goes both ways...

Well hopefully I'm not normalizing on the general spectrum of the female genetics...damn it!

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    the only OTC anti-e i took that worked was the old school (no longer available) novedex extreme. it has hydroxyandrost and diketo androst. i think all it did was add small amounts of andro into the body until the natural test levels caught up. pissed me off a lot though

Can you think of anything that I could easily get? Keep in mind I'm no money machine, therefore can't spend too much.

Gyno Fixes

I was looking for a certain drug called testolactone and came across this product online.http://www.medxlife.com/productcart/...&idproduct=44# I'm not quite sure what is going on with this website, but it appears as if I have to send in testing in order to purchase the product. I do have a few questions pertaining to TESLAC .

1. Does anyone know the likelihood of gyno relapse after treatment?
    2. Is it safe to use?

Also, on a different gyno spectrum, do you think that the fact that I'm lactose intolerant and ingest high amounts of soy and soy protein would have caused my bitch-tit. (Its the size of a marble and quite sore). Its nothing visible to those who don't know, but when they know about it, they can easily see it.

And one more thing? How many of you have had a case of Gyno and cleared it up? How big was your growth?
    Last edited by RealSynthetics; 12-18-2005 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Forgot Link

Bump!

BUMP (on my past few questions) the lump is about the diameter of a nickel now....

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Out of curiosity, how old are you? I know people who developed some of this thru the beginning years of high school, but it went away.

It seems very strange that you would get it from Tribulus, but everyones body is different. I can probably speak for many on this board that wouldn't hesitate to take 3 times the doseage of tribuls or a stronger illegal compound and not get such an immediate side effect as you did.

I would check with the Dr. If it is something in your genes, then he may be able to prescribe you some anti estrogen medication that will better help you then anything you can buy over the counter.

If that doesn't work, try what some of the others have stated. There are plenty of things that you can buy legally for research purposes only of course.

I'm 22 years old. I know its quite odd that this would occur at this point in my life. Its hard to say if its from the zinc/tribulus or the extremely high amounts of soy protein that I consume...not anymore because I guess soy contributes to aromotase (sp). I'm allergic to milk and its biproducts, so I guess I'm in a bind here.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Like I said in my previous post. Get to a Dr. and see what they have to say. It does sound like gyno, but you never know. Better safe than sorry. Plus the Dr. may give you a script for something that you can't buy at the local GNC if he thinks that you need it.

If you aren't getting what you want from there, listen to what some of the others have said on here about some of the other products available for research. I bet you can get some help there.

Good luck.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    run letro asap! it will kill his sex drive, but it's better then a set of tits!

if u do a search u can find one of my posts where i had a lump and reversed it with letro alll in all it took about 8-10 weeks total on letro then tapered off so no rebound effect

what is the general cost I can expect to pay for any of these drugs. I don't have insurance, so I'm prepared for the worst.

Thread Information