Thread: AAS for height

Milky87 is offline Member

AAS for height

Gday fellow Bros

SWIM is wondering in anyone knows the correct dosing protocol for oxandrolone in the treatment of short stature. From reading my copy of MIMS, i know that the dose required for someone of my mass is 7.5mg per day and that treatment is normally for 12 months. Can anyone see some major problems arising from this dose over such a long time frame?

I have also read that treatment with an aromatase inhibitor such as letrozole can decrease estrogen to slowen bone maturation and let endogeneous (or exogeneous testosterone do its thing). Can anyone ad anything to this?

cheers

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Ask your doctor, I'm sure he'll hook you up.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive read some promising reports on results that are done with letro.. But IMO it would be good u consult a doctor b4 doing this. If u r not very short they might not help u out and if u r still intent on doing it I suggest u do a lot of research!

chest6 is offline Banned
    letro thing sounds like it could work..let us know

Milky87 is offline Member
    As it turns out, SWIm would need to be 5cm (2inches) shorter the be given this treatment. SWIM was planing on getting some 10mg tabs and spliting them up into the required dose.

I went to the doctor and she said that i would need to talk to an endocrinologist. The endo stopped listeing the moment Imentioned what I hd read and stated that it doesnt work and thre is no such thing to aid growth

Letro sounds like it yeilds on average a 5.1cm increase. That was obtained from 2.5mg per day. Is it possible that 2.5mgs per day would dry out my joins from the lack of estrogen?
    Last edited by Milky87; 12-08-2005 at 03:39 AM.

Thread Information