Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Is this a waste of time??

I no it is probably better to either bulk or cut in two different cycles but just wanted to hear from some experienced users if there was any point in trying to bulk up yet remain a litle ripped.

I havnt tried this b4 and normaly stick to two different cycles but a mate of mine put the idea in my head.

Thanks in advance

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    I don't see why you shouldn't try it. Although it usually takes above average genetics to pull that off.

yeah thats what i though but i was thinking maybe have a diet that would be suitable for bulking but before i do cardio i could maybe neck a good quality protein shake then the same after and perhaps throw sum epherdine(wrong spellin) in there.

Not sure yet, gone throw some ideas around and do some more research in the diet forums.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont like the idea of it myself. I see a lot of people trying to do that and i've found I dont get anywhere near as good of growth when I keep my calorie levels a little lower or do higher amounts of cardio. Imo, do one or the other for far better results.

Yeah i aint decided yet like cos normaly i get reasonable results doing one or the other so dont see any reason to change but my m8 said it worked for him and saved a little cash. But he does have outstanding genetics, wheras my gains are normaly hard enough to achieve as it is but like i said im just tossing ideas around before i decide on my January cycle

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Yeah i aint decided yet like cos normaly i get reasonable results doing one or the other so dont see any reason to change but my m8 said it worked for him and saved a little cash. But he does have outstanding genetics, wheras my gains are normaly hard enough to achieve as it is but like i said im just tossing ideas around before i decide on my January cycle
    I say do it. You don't have anything to lose and in the end all it will do is teach you more about your body.

Thread Information