Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

girl ok with the juice

how many of you have a wife/girlfriend thats cool with you being on the juice???

i'm wondering if i should tell this chick i've been seeing for about 11 months. i usually dont tell them shit.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Loose lips sink ships. A sweet girlfriend today can turn into your worst nightmare tomorrow.

The less people that know your business the better.

danny1966 is offline New Member
    my wife injects me, it depends on how you get on, my wife loves it when im on a course, she,s allways sore.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife is cool with it and give me 2 of my shots each week. The problem is if you breakup later your EX could go nark on you or use it against you in some way.. Be safe.

Oldman

Nismo is offline Member
    I would say only tell her if she's your wife.. IMO girlfriends no matter how long your with them, they can still turn on you. A wife in the other hand knows that what ever happens it will effect both of you. Don't ask, Don't tell!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Loose lips sink ships. A sweet girlfriend today can turn into your worst nightmare tomorrow.

I'd have to agree.... how does she feel about gear in general? My girlfriend hated me taking Creatine,.. so i knew i could not tell her about the steriods . just tell her its a new protein that is out..

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    I'd have to agree.... how does she feel about gear in general? My girlfriend hated me taking Creatine,.. so i knew i could not tell her about the steriods. just tell her its a new protein that is out..
    well she loves the idea of me gettin more swole lately and she's been horny as fawk (same with me). question is if she will respect the gains i've made after finding out about the juice. she'll probably like it more when i get off and am taking a bunch of clomid an i'm all emotional and shit. we'll be curled up watching some freakin chick flick eating ice cream or some shit like that...

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Just my experience.....but talk about roids without talking specifically about you and what's on her mind, what she thinks about it, then when you're really sure about it........just decide if you should trust her aor not, but recall what Benches505 said, sher could turn into a nightmare if you don't probe her before!

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    And just think about what would would happen if you break up! she could just turn you in, if she have any reasons to......beware of the bitch that snooze into your girlfriend....no offense though!

pumped3.16 is offline New Member
    gf does my injections

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    To the married guys chiming in, 50% of marriages end in divorce so it's still a chance you take by telling them.

and what better tool to have in their arsenal when disputing custody/ assets than a raging steroid maniac profile put on you.

and what better tool to have in their arsenal when disputing custody/ assets than a raging steroid maniac profile put on you.
    Wow, didnt think of that. The kids, house and cars would go straight to her after the judge hears that

tmax is offline Junior Member
    I don't tell my wife anything. The less people that know, the less chance of gettin burned. Everyone fights sometime or another and who knows if she would start blabbin her mouth!!!!!!!!!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    A sweet girlfriend today can turn into your worst nightmare tomorrow.
    wow how true that can be. but on the other hand, every girlfriend ive had since i started using gear has been fine with it, and have not caused any problems about it after we split. apart from one, she turned real horrible and tried to make out i was violent towards her because of juice (when in actual fact i wasnt even violent towards her)

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    dont tell her.. trust me from experience the last 2 girls i told came back to bite me. as soon as you get in an argument or say anythign they dont like.. they blame the juice right away. its always the ****ing juice you cant just have a normal argument.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    When we do a cycle we should take care of our reactions, be more warned and more aware becuz it can be more easy for her to think the juice is acting in ur relation and then she may begin to dislike or love you more because of this.

Often when i am talkin with girls, they tell me i should not but when they think to see more muscle on me then they are all "YES"

Smiley619 is offline Member
    you never know when she can turn on you like a starving pit.only tell her if you cant hide it. like if she lives with you or somehting.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    My GF is ok with it... but still thinks I'm way too obsessed about it!!LOL

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    My wife and girlfriend know. I am shooting everyday and its been kinda hard to hide.

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    My wife and girlfriend know. I am shooting everyday and its been kinda hard to hide.
    ha ha ha... thatta boy...

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Funny sh*t!Lol

Mine too. We have been together way too long and we were together before I started so...
    But a new girlfriend -Hell no! If you are together long enough, she will know without you telling her. I mean- if you gain 20 lbs and your shirts go to XXXL
    When you have a 32inch waist, unless she is a retard, she might notice. If she asks you though, dance around the question with other questions like " Would you love me any less either way?" And crap like that. Just don't say anything until asked- but I wouldn't lie to her unless she's wearin a wire(lol).

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Hey my girl is really cool with it, she even gives me the injection. I think she can't wait to inject me, she thinks its like inflicting pain on me....little does she know.......lol, she was actually wondering about doing some EQ herself, don't know about that, but we will see. Don't want my girl to do something she regrets down the road.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    lol....wife and girlfriend.one does the injects and one buys the gear huh?haha

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Just tell them you're taking liquid creatine. Theyll believe you

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Great reply... wife and girlfriend..well if they both know about the gear try to get them both in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Great reply... wife and girlfriend..well if they both know about the gear try to get them both in bed.

Wife said she would but not with the girlfriend...she is a little intimidated by her. The girlfriend is younger than us and very HOT. Wife said I wouldn't pay any attention to her if the girlfriend was with us. Life is good right now...lol

Beware of the devil you wish for...as the devil you have may be better

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    oh jease, one of these again huh?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    NEver tell. But if they ask.....depends on what I know they have done or do that is naughty.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    This thread is kinda sickening me, you really have some shitty wifes and girlfriends. I would like a girlfriend who really cares about me and don't want to ruin my fackin life with juice and shit. I just have to say one more thing, there is just as many girls liking small guys as there are those who like big ones. It is just a matter of taste, and when a girl get hotter for you being bigger, I would really think about what an ass of a girl she is, really! I think most of the guys really think girls loooove big muscles, but from my own experience they don't care shit about it, it's just me who get obsessed with everything I do. All girlfriends who I had dated so far, like 5 different, did not want a thing on me to change, and I did not have much muscle then. I am very normal build right now, there is muscle, but not this obvious cyclemass muscle build. I really want the girls to like me, not the body I will have to throw away someday.

Then the last thing I want to say is, if there ain't honesty in a relationship their ain't shit worth!!! But liars love to lie, as long as their own BIG egos are not hurt. It will smack you right in the face someday, and you will be played and lied to, and you will see how fun it is to not trust anyone. But play along guys, and do your worste, it will bite you in the ass later, I promise!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    geez tin tell us how you really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    This thread is kinda sickening me, you really have some shitty wifes and girlfriends. I would like a girlfriend who really cares about me and don't want to ruin my fackin life with juice and shit. I just have to say one more thing, there is just as many girls liking small guys as there are those who like big ones. It is just a matter of taste, and when a girl get hotter for you being bigger, I would really think about what an ass of a girl she is, really! I think most of the guys really think girls loooove big muscles, but from my own experience they don't care shit about it, it's just me who get obsessed with everything I do. All girlfriends who I had dated so far, like 5 different, did not want a thing on me to change, and I did not have much muscle then. I am very normal build right now, there is muscle, but not this obvious cyclemass muscle build. I really want the girls to like me, not the body I will have to throw away someday.

Then the last thing I want to say is, if there ain't honesty in a relationship their ain't shit worth!!! But liars love to lie, as long as their own BIG egos are not hurt. It will smack you right in the face someday, and you will be played and lied to, and you will see how fun it is to not trust anyone. But play along guys, and do your worste, it will bite you in the ass later, I promise!
    Obviously you are young and have not expierienced alot in your life as far as women go. I've been with my wife 15 years and its great. But to have a wife and a girlfriend is even better especialy when they are ok with it. I used to be 6'4 160 pounds with hair down to my ass and a goatie. Got alot of women then but now at 6'4 210 very lean and cut. oh and bald. The women just keep comin......literally. You'll understand later in life, that it is ok to be liked for your looks (big muscles that is).......

fanatic is offline Member
    Tell her.

You're gay, right?

Well, if you have a both a wife and a girlfriend I find it kinda sick right there, why can't you just have a wife?

Well, if you have a both a wife and a girlfriend I find it kinda sick right there, why can't you just have a wife?
    Tin, I bet you swallow too, huh? Come one sugar, admit it.

No but I am not twisted by testo, you talk like 15 year old boys that have no maturity at all. I hope for god sake when I have been married for 15 years that I have left all this baby diseases and are not obsessed with my body. You really think you are living a happier life because of your muscles and your bald head? Maybe it has EVERYTHING to do with you confidence that you have gotten over the years. And a real confidence have nothing to do with muscles.

You know, the guys at the gym with the worst confidence are the biggest guys, and they hate me for just being medium size and still smiling and living a good life. I don't get hung up on shit because then life will pass you by and when you were trying to get that shit confidence of muscles everybody else is living the life and hell, they might be thin as matchsticks.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    You're gay, right?

transform is offline Associate Member
    from my experience and my friends experiences, women absolutely hate steroids ; so i wouldnt say a word. just say its creatine. whenever i say i use creatine people (who dont work out of course) nearly gasp and say something like 'damn man, thats hardcore!!!!'

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member

100% Agreed. Only person I tell is my bro. And I'm juicin him up soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information