gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member

Critique my winter bulker

Take a look, its a bread/butter stack:

Wks1-15 Test E @ 1g/wk
    Wks1-10 Deca @ 800mg/wk
    Wks1-4 Drol @ 100mg/day
    **PCT and anti-e's ready as well

A few questions, I am running the deca only tens wks to help with recovery, do you think I should go ahead and run it to wk 13 or leave it the way it is? I am thinking about using suspension, never used it before, how would you incorporate it into this cycle? Any reccomendations welcome.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    From my own personal experience.Deca seems to fizzle out around week 11 or so.So I'd leave the cycle the way you have it.

You can either run suspension or Prop weeks 1-4 as a jump start to the cycle.Question is : Will you be able to handle doing 2 shots ED of suspension?

I've ran suspension a few times.It is a pain in the ass doing shots 2x ED.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    From my own personal experience.Deca seems to fizzle out around week 11 or so.So I'd leave the cycle the way you have it.

You can either run suspension or Prop weeks 1-4 as a jump start to the cycle.Question is : Will you be able to handle doing 2 shots ED of suspension?

~Pinnacle~
    I feel the same way about deca. I don't like prop cuz of ed shots so i'm sure 2x day is no fun, but so many people that have used it say great things about it. I think i can handle 4 wks of it. What do you think about running it the last two weeks of cycle and the two weeks before i start pct that way I have steady test levels right up to pct? Just a thought since I am kickstarting with drol. How were your gains/results on suspension, do you feel it was worth the pain and hassle? what dosage would you reccomend? How far apart do i inject my two daily shots? Sorry I have a lot of questions about susp. Thanks pin for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagetBIG
    I feel the same way about deca. I don't like prop cuz of ed shots so i'm sure 2x day is no fun, but so many people that have used it say great things about it. I think i can handle 4 wks of it. What do you think about running it the last two weeks of cycle and the two weeks before i start pct that way I have steady test levels right up to pct? Just a thought since I am kickstarting with drol. How were your gains/results on suspension, do you feel it was worth the pain and hassle? what dosage would you reccomend? How far apart do i inject my two daily shots? Sorry I have a lot of questions about susp. Thanks pin for your advice.
    Problem is with suspension.You do hold some water on it.So I'm not sure you want that going into PCT.But if you don't have any issues with water retention,then by all means run it for those 2 weeks.

Gains are great!Size comes on real quick,strength as well.I think it's well worth the hassle.

You'd only need to run 100 mgs ED(for your cycle listed).50 mgs AM and 50 mgs PM.8 hr half life on suspension.But if you are using TNE(oil based).The half life is a little longer.I prefer TNE over water based myself.

~Pinnacle~

Problem is with suspension.You do hold some water on it.So I'm not sure you want that going into PCT.But if you don't have any issues with water retention,then by all means run it for those 2 weeks.

Gains are great!Size comes on real quick,strength as well.I think it's well worth the hassle.

You'd only need to run 100 mgs ED(for your cycle listed).50 mgs AM and 50 mgs PM.8 hr half life on suspension.But if you are using TNE(oil based).The half life is a little longer.I prefer TNE over water based myself.

~Pinnacle~
    I don't retain a lot of water, but this will also be my 1st time running deca at 800mg, so i'm not sure how much bloat i will have. I'm gonna think on it for a while about where in my cycle i'm gonna run it but I am definately going to do it. I'll keep you all posted.

Okay I think i am gonna break it down like this.

Wks1-15 Test E @ 1g/wk
    Wks1-10 Deca @ 800mg/wk
    Wks1-4 Test Suspension (in oil) @ 100mg/day split inj. 2xdaily
    Wks1-4 Drol @ 100mg/day

One more question, I am considering using igf-lr3. What is the best way to incorporate this into my cycle? dosage? Inject times?

Thanks,
    gonnagetBIG
    Last edited by gonnagetBIG; 12-08-2005 at 11:10 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member

Wks1-15 Test E @ 1g/wk
    Wks1-10 Deca @ 800mg/wk
    Wks1-4 Drol @ 100mg/day

One more question, I am considering using igf-lr3. What is the best way to incorporate this into my cycle? dosage? Inject times?

Thanks,
    gonnagetBIG
    Ime sure you will expode from this cycle, but have you used deca at 800mgs ew before? Progestin sides coud become bothersome at that those! (But some people can handle much more I guess.)

Wks1-15 Test E @ 1g/wk
    Wks1-10 Deca @ 800mg/wk
    Wks1-4 Drol @ 100mg/day

Thanks,
    gonnagetBIG
    Quite honestly.You really don't need the drol along side the suspension.(I posted in haste when stating that in my original post).I'd run the drol weeks 5-9.Right in the middle of cycle when all the gear has kicked in will create a nice synergistic effect.
    You can run the LR3 IGF-1 pretty much anywhere in your cycle.Consider running it at PCT.It will help retain the gains made.You'll lean out some and put on a pound or 2 of mass as well.
    60 mcgs ED is a good dose for a first cycle.Shoot it PWO on training days.And on off days,shoot it in the morning after breakfast.Read up a little on IGF in the forum we have here.It's not tricky to run.But you do need to know a few details about it.I've ran it around 6 times now.Great stuff!If you do decide to run it.Use the board sponsor here.Muscle-Research.Great product,great service.Lee is an awesome guy.Can't say enough good about him.

~Pinnacle~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Pinn, you ran it 6 times now, have any probs whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Pinn, you ran it 6 times now, have any probs whatsoever?
    Never!It doesn't come with sides like that of anabolics.Worst case scenario would be lathargy,or possibly feeling a little hypo from not consuming enough carbs after the shot.

~Pinnacle~

Quite honestly.You really don't need the drol along side the suspension.(I posted in haste when stating that in my original post).I'd run the drol weeks 5-9.Right in the middle of cycle when all the gear has kicked in will create a nice synergistic effect.
    You can run the LR3 IGF-1 pretty much anywhere in your cycle.Consider running it at PCT.It will help retain the gains made.You'll lean out some and put on a pound or 2 of mass as well.
    60 mcgs ED is a good dose for a first cycle.Shoot it PWO on training days.And on off days,shoot it in the morning after breakfast.Read up a little on IGF in the forum we have here.It's not tricky to run.But you do need to know a few details about it.I've ran it around 6 times now.Great stuff!If you do decide to run it.Use the board sponsor here.Muscle-Research.Great product,great service.Lee is an awesome guy.Can't say enough good about him.

~Pinnacle~
    When you say run it at pct, do you mean when pct starts? I have read up a bit on it but you always seem to have good first hand experience with this stuff? that is why i asked. thanks for all the solid advice. I always get so pumped when i am planning my next cycle.

When you say run it at pct, do you mean when pct starts? I have read up a bit on it but you always seem to have good first hand experience with this stuff? that is why i asked. thanks for all the solid advice. I always get so pumped when i am planning my next cycle.
    When you start your clomid ect,then start the IGF as well.

I have first hand expeience with IGF cause I've ran it many times...lol..

~Pinnacle~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for all the solid advice. .
    I second that...I also appreciate all your knowledge and advice, Pinn.
    Thanks bro..

fred9 is offline Member

~Pinnacle~
    the suspension i used can go threw a slin-pin....worked quite well and those injections were painless.....used it 3 times a day..
    with bigger needles i really cant inject 2x a day...
    greetz

fred9 is offline Member
    @gonangetbig...cycle looks good,..maybe some tren in the end?!..

Darkness is offline Member
    For an all out bulker why not just go with Dbol for the first 4 weeks, given that you dont hold much water? Thats what I'm doing. Week 8 already.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    For an all out bulker why not just go with Dbol for the first 4 weeks, given that you dont hold much water? Thats what I'm doing. Week 8 already.
    personally, I don't really care a whole lot for d-bol, I have heard good things about suspension and wanted to give it a try. Pin suggested using it as a kickstart instead of the anadrol , this way i can use the anadrol when the other compounds are at high levels in my system thus being more effective, getting me more for my money. I have thought about t-bol as well, seems a lot of people are liking it, might throw two weeks of it in towards the end of cycle, just thinking out loud there.

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    @gonangetbig...cycle looks good,..maybe some tren in the end?!..

tren is awesome, but i am gonna stay away from it for a while, it just gives me rediculous acne on my back and chest, plus you have to be careful about running tren and deca together

Thread Information