Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Winny alone??? Looking to lose weight and get cut!!

I just started a cycle of winny a few days ago. I guess i should have researched this forum before buying. After looking thru here for a few hours i havent found much info on which steroids i should be using if looking to shred lbs and get cut. I have lost 20lbs naturally in 4 weeks but am looking for something else to enhance my workout and cut me up too. I do over 1hr and 1000 calories burned of cardio 5 days a week and light weights 1hr 5 days also. i weigh 225lbs and am 5' 9". my goal weight is under 200 and cut. can you guys give me a recommended dosage of the winny and also anythign else i can stack with it if i am trying to lose weight along with pack on muscle. I eat 200+ grams of protein, less than 1500 calories a day and hardly any carbs. i have taken 1cc of winny EOD so far for 3 times. should i go to every day and less cc's??I hope this is enough info for some good advice.
    thanks,
    Mike

barbarian is offline Banned
    test prop/winny would be good..wiinny alone sucks..as do all oral only cycles

the stuff i am taking is labeled stan QV and is not oral. its injection. is it any different?? sorry I am a newbie to this. thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should stop this cycle because it will be a waste of time and money........ It sounds like you have your diet and cardio in check and congrats on the weight loss........ You could run Clen and ECA to help speed your metabolism up to burn more fat.

But I would stop the Winny only cycle because it's used as a hardener for contest prep and to see results your bodyfat would have to be in the single didget area.

thanks for the advice but i already started the cycle so i guess i'll finish it out. can i take the over counter clenbutrx which is what i used to lose the 1st 20lbs along with the winny??

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    thanks for the advice but i already started the cycle so i guess i'll finish it out. can i take the over counter clenbutrx which is what i used to lose the 1st 20lbs along with the winny??
    You are only on your 3rd injection...... I would save the winny when it's time to run a cycle........ You will not be happy at the end of your cycle....... If you're are able to get Winny then the source you used should be able to get you real Clen

can you take the clen and winny together?? The winny i have is stan qv 50 which from what i understand is 50mg strength. i take 1cc eod so far. i have read a ton on the clen since you suggested it and it looks like what i need for my goals.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Winny should be taken ED, if you can't take the injections just drink it.

alabama is offline Associate Member
    u can drink it ???j/k

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    winstrol only works if u have a low body fat to start with, ur not gonna like the end of your cycle. you are on the right track using clen though.

TrIBOL

i trust what everyone on here is saying but i have seen guys 250lbs come down to under 200 and are cut pretty decent from using winny. my source cant get EQ or Clen right away and i already started the winny. can i just add the clen to what i am taking now once i get my hands on it?? the injections hurt but i dont care if i have to do it every day. If i decide to stay on the the winny should i move from 1cc EOD to .5 ED?? again its the stan qv 50mg strength not the 100.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    test prop/winny would be good..wiinny alone sucks..as do all oral only cycles
    OXANDROLONE is the exception.

razor67 is offline Banned
    50mg ed..
    the weight loss is going to come down to your diet
    winny is NOT a weight loss drug...

so if i understand correctly the 1cc of 50mg winny ED. right??

you are correct, 1cc 50mgs Ed works best due to winstrols fast half life. make sure your diet is on point and stay disciplined.

TrIBOL

your taking your milk thistle and or crandberry extract right?

TrIBOL

no i am not explain please!! I was told i need some pills when the cycle is over. was i misinformed??

no i am not explain please!! I was told i need some pills when the cycle is over. was i misinformed??

you have to take milk thistle with winny but i may be mistaken. someone else will have to chime in on this one or i will look it up. you dont need anyting after the cycle though, winny doenst mess with your test levels. you may experince joint pain BTW, winny is known for causing joint issues.

TrIBOL

my fault, im thinking of the winny tabs.

TrIBOL

yeah the joint issues i read up on todaY. my multivitamin has shark cartilage and glucosamine which i think helps joint issues.

yeah the joint issues i read up on todaY. my multivitamin has shark cartilage and glucosamine which i think helps joint issues.
    creatin may be good to take while on winny too IMO, it will flood your muscles and body with water and may help lub those joints but i dont think your looking to hold too much water.

TrIBOL

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOL
    you dont need anyting after the cycle though, winny doenst mess with your test levels.
    TrIBOL
    this is incorrect..pct is still necessary

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    this is incorrect..pct is still necessary
    i stand corrected, what does he need?

TrIBOL

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Bro....Winny is awsome if your already in shape, or if you want to add it at the end of a Test cycle to harden up. I would save it and just keep on hitting the cardio until you get to your desired size. Just my $0.02! By the way....Congrats on the 20lbs!

custom fit is offline Member
    i trust what everyone on here is saying but i have seen guys 250lbs come down to under 200 and are cut pretty decent from using winny.
    What you don't know is the perfection of his diet along with long hours per week of cardio.

custom fit is offline Member
    creatin may be good to take while on winny too IMO, it will flood your muscles and body with water and may help lub those joints but i dont think your looking to hold too much water.

TrIBOL
    Creatine will not "lub" your joints.

Quote Originally Posted by CCI
    Bro....Winny is awsome if your already in shape, or if you want to add it at the end of a Test cycle to harden up. I would save it and just keep on hitting the cardio until you get to your desired size. Just my $0.02! By the way....Congrats on the 20lbs!
    thanks, the losing weight isnt so hard for me when i am at the gym and dieting regularly. i was down 40lbs to 210 in 8 weeks but i went back up because i was lazy for a few months. I guess i need to get a hold of the clenbuterol to mix in with my diet and exercise b4 i use the winny.

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Good call! Clen is amazing if you can handle the heeby jeebies, but most important is diet. Also, your training should be constant....not on and off. I shed some good fat with Clen but the shakes and being tired all the time didn't really keep me motivated to keep taking it. I was always too tired to train. Train hard for a few months, then hit a cycle....you'll be much happier with the results. Best of luck!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    you have to take milk thistle with winny but i may be mistaken. someone else will have to chime in on this one or i will look it up. you dont need anyting after the cycle though, winny doenst mess with your test levels. you may experince joint pain BTW, winny is known for causing joint issues.

TrIBOL
    You should take Milk Thistle because it helps your body flush out the toxins in your liver. It works well. And winnie will crash your test levels. Every AS does to some extent so I don't think I'd run anything without PCT. Some may think it's fine but I can't think of a good reason to not run PCT can you? You'll want Clomid. You sound like your handy with the search button so look up "Clomid Therapy".

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    And you can get Milk Thistle right at the store OTC. Clomid ... that's another story.

any recommendation on what dosage and frequency of the clomid?? I can get my hands on it right away. i just dont know how many tabs i need. Its taken at the end of the cycle correct??

Matt2499 is offline Junior Member
    Mud Man..Can you explain what Clen would do to someone with stubborn fat around the belly, chest and sides..Is it worth taking? I am 6'1 218 lbs and diet and exercise everyday...I can just cannot get rid of the body fat around my belly, sides, and a little bit on the chest..Please replyTheMudMan

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ofcourse you can take a winstrol only cycle. That will make it easier to keep all muscle why you diet down!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    first ... matt ... this thread is over a year old ... if you have any questions ... start a new thread

second ... vitor ... winny only cycles are not recommended as winny is known to shut u down ... add some prop in the mix if ur lookin to cut

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    first ... matt ... this thread is over a year old ... if you have any questions ... start a new thread

second ... vitor ... winny only cycles are not recommended as winny is known to shut u down ... add some prop in the mix if ur lookin to cut
    Yeah, but test will shut you down way more than winny!

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Ofcourse you can take a winstrol only cycle. That will make it easier to keep all muscle why you diet down!
    Thats wrong, winni is not an anticatabolic, its does not protect from muscle tissue braking down when your on a winni only cycle

Wow winny sure is popular on this site.

He would be better off with a prop cycle if he would be worried about muscle loss durring dieting...........

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2499
    Mud Man..Can you explain what Clen would do to someone with stubborn fat around the belly, chest and sides..Is it worth taking? I am 6'1 218 lbs and diet and exercise everyday...I can just cannot get rid of the body fat around my belly, sides, and a little bit on the chest..Please replyTheMudMan
    Clen will help in over all fat loss not in speciffic sites.......... The fat deposits your talking about are associated with estrogen. Some have used an AI durring dieting and cardio to help get rid of that type of fat. I don't know how effective that is because I have never done that.

Yeah, but test will shut you down way more than winny!
    Once your normal hormone production is shut down it doesn't matter if it was from test or winny........ you're shut down..... but at least with injecting test you will not feel the effects as much or at all from being shut down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information