BOBBY D is offline Member

Recently Scammed, Everybody Listen Up...

i ordered some drol from an online source & i recieve it in 2 weeks. i placed another bigger order at the end of october for something else & its been about 40 days & i have nothing, no customs letter or anything. i do have a good source now that i feel safe with thanks to the person who helped me.

but my main purpose for this thread is to let everybody know who the site is so they dont get screwed. what to i do to fry these bastards. i want the mods or vets to know this site so they can warn others. let me know guys..

thanks,

BD

- "THE ONLY WAY TO DISCOVER THE LIMITS OF THE POSSIBLE, IS TO GO BEYOND THEM INTO THE IMPOSSIBLE" -

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It once took almost a year for me to receive a seizure notice. Email that source and see what they say.

i will but they r gonna say the same recorded reply "it takes 15-20 days, blablabla" ill see anyway. thanks, but anybody else plz. help also.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Selective scamming is a big problem bro, hope he didn't sting you too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Selective scamming is a big problem bro, hope he didn't sting you too bad.
    a lil more than 5 hundy, its bad. just so that everybody knows, i should've done this like i did before, order in small amounts, even if it runs u more at least u wont take a big hit at once. but im officially done w/ online sites.

for the record if anybody wants to know the site i guess pm me. this site is affiliated w/ another one & they r exacly the same, just a few dollars off on 1 site than the other. that raised my eyebrow from the begining, but i was trying to feel out other sites. to all selective scammers.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah most the websites are scams.. you got to stick to referrals from people you can trust..

Yep, everybody flames some of the guys paying 130 bucks for a 10cc of deca or EQ, but when you get it everytime w/ a fast turnaround, your source is happy to immediately exchange mistakes he may have made on the order, and the gear is legit and good quality, there is something to be said for that peace of mind. Not trying to rub it in or anything bro, I hope you get your order, just putting it out there for some of you. Best price does not always mean best source.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yep, everybody flames some of the guys paying 130 bucks for a 10cc of deca or EQ, but when you get it everytime w/ a fast turnaround, your source is happy to immediately exchange mistakes he may have made on the order, and the gear is legit and good quality, there is something to be said for that peace of mind. Not trying to rub it in or anything bro, I hope you get your order, just putting it out there for some of you. Best price does not always mean best source.
    AGREE, but i dont care if this comes in by now or not. i already have a good usa non-site source. thanks for ur concern & inpute to all. let this be a lesson to learn.

Thread Information