Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

For those who've ran EQ & Deca Together

I'm curious as to what you thought about it and what gains you saw from it instead of just running one over the other. Obviously Test is thrown into the mix. I saw Zapp's thread and he's running something similar to what I want to run. Here it is. Which of these cycles would you recommend? Thanks. BTW i'm currently on Finasteride and will run it with Deca to see what happens regardless of the myths.

Test 700mg
    Deca 500mg
    EQ 500mg
    Dbol 1-4 30mg

or

Test 600mg
    EQ 500mg
    Deca 200mg - for lubrication of joints
    Dbol 1-4 30mg
    Last edited by Smak; 12-08-2005 at 09:46 AM.

biggity bizump. I know someone out there has ran these 2 together.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i always run both 2gether with g8 results they work together very well so i think 1st cycle is much better

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    i always run both 2gether with g8 results they work together very well so i think 1st cycle is much better
    Hosam, what dosages do you run them at?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im currently on a 15weeker ,
    "2 wk"
    dbol 1-4 30mg
    Test800
    deca 600
    eq 600
    Its obviously still to early to tell, but Ill let u no around week 6 on the progress...

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Im currently on a 15weeker ,
    "2 wk"
    dbol 1-4 30mg
    Test800
    deca 600
    eq 600
    Its obviously still to early to tell, but Ill let u no around week 6 on the progress...
    Good stuff man. Keep me updated will you? That's very similar to what i'm going to run. I'm starting mine in a few weeks. Are you prone to hair loss?

Where do you guys come up with these stacks. Deca and Eq are both very high in anabolic nature but very mild in androgenic nature. Stacking Deca with Eq is almost like stacking Test with Test.

The only reason IMO that I can see using both is 1) deca to help lube your joints if your having problems..2) EQ to maybe help the appetite. You would be better off Using Test and Deca or Test and EQ.

This is the reason that TEST is the BEST. It is roughly 50% of both anabolic and androgenic.
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-08-2005 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Where do you guys come up with these stacks. Deca and Eq are both very high in anabolic nature but very mild in androgenic nature. Stacking Deca with Eq is almost like stacking Test with Test.

The only reason IMO that I can see using both is 1) deca to help lube your joints if your having problems..2) EQ to maybe help the appetite.

You would be better off Using Test and Deca or Test and EQ. But to use Deca ond EQ only for your first cycle is insane. But no way should you be running only a anabolic steroid with hardly and androgenic steroid in it.

This is the reason that TEST is the BEST. It is roughly 50% of both anabolic and androgenic.
    Hey oldman, have you ran Deca and EQ together?

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Hey oldman, have you ran Deca and EQ together?
    YES. But when I run both, it's for a reason.

This is what your thinking

Test 700mg
    Deca 500mg
    EQ 500mg
    Dbol 1-4 30mg

or

Test 600mg
    EQ 500mg
    Dbol 1-4 30mg

This is what I'd do if one of two things where happening. joint problems or appetite problems.

Your first cycle shown totals 1700 mgs without the d-bol

So if joint problems only

Test 750 mg
    EQ @ 750 mg
    Deca 200 mg (for the joint problem)

Appetite problem

Test 750 mg
    Deca 750 mg
    EQ 200 mg (for appetite)

No Problems

Test 1 gram
    EQ or Deca 700-750mg

Plus your D-Bol with all above

one more thing. The above Cycles I have giving you will also save you money as Test is cheaper then EQ & Deca

tough

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

The only reason IMO that I can see using both is 1) deca to help lube your joints if your having problems..2) EQ to maybe help the appetite. You would be better off Using Test and Deca or Test and EQ.

What the hell? Ummm no! You need to get your line of thinking out of the 80's.

First of nandrolone and boldenone are not the same. Secondly nandrolone is NOT "very mild in androgenic nature" as you put it.

Boldenone being a testosterone derived drug and nandrolone a 19-nor they will have a different effect or the muscle and fat cell thus having a synergistic effect on muscle gain and fat loss.

YES. But when I run both, it's for a reason.

This is what your thinking

Test 700mg
    Deca 500mg
    EQ 500mg
    Dbol 1-4 30mg

or

Test 600mg
    EQ 500mg
    Dbol 1-4 30mg

This is what I'd do if one of two things where happening. joint problems or appetite problems.

Your first cycle shown totals 1700 mgs without the d-bol

So if joint problems only

Test 750 mg
    EQ @ 750 mg
    Deca 200 mg (for the joint problem)

Appetite problem

Test 750 mg
    Deca 750 mg
    EQ 200 mg (for appetite)

No Problems

Test 1 gram
    EQ or Deca 700-750mg

Plus your D-Bol with all above

one more thing. The above Cycles I have giving you will also save you money as Test is cheaper then EQ & Deca

tough
    I appreciate your input, but you're not talking to a 3 year old. This is not my first cycle BTW. I've ran EQ, but never Deca before. I really want to include Deca in my upcoming cycle so i'm looking to run both. As you stated, I want a little joint relief so that's why I would use the deca, however I want the pure size that deca can give you unlike EQ so 200mg wouldn't be sufficient. I'm just looking for people who've ran them together and their opinions. Thanks for your opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

First of nandrolone and boldenone are not the same. Secondly nandrolone is NOT "very mild in androgenic nature" as you put it.

Boldenone being a testosterone derived drug and nandrolone a 19-nor they will have a different effect or the muscle and fat cell thus having a synergistic effect on muscle gain and fat loss.
    Nandrolone is more commonly known as the base steroid 19Nor-testosterone. As this structure would indicate its like testosterone in appearance but for one small change : the absence of a carbon atom in the 19th position. This gives it a number of very distinct features. First of all it makes nandrolone a notably weaker agonist of the androgen receptor. That alone causes quite a reduction in the risk of androgenic side-effects. This is because it is the only steroid that is affected by the 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) enzyme in a way that makes it even less androgenic. Unlike testosterone which forms DHT (dihydrotestosterone) at the 5AR enzyme, a hormone 3-4 times as potent as an androgen receptor stimulator, nandrolone forms DHN (dihydronandrolone) a hormone that is even less suited than the already mild parent hormone for agonizing the androgen receptor. Those two features combined make nandrolone a very safe bet for people at risk for prostate hypertrophy, acne and aggravated male pattern hair loss. At the same time its estimated that nandrolone is 2.4 times as anabolic as testosterone1, on a gram for gram basis.

Due to the many different ways that testosterone mediates anabolism, one has to take that statement with a serious grain of salt, but it does establish nandrolone as a potent muscle builder and performance enhancer with a comparatively safe character, at least androgenically speaking. This androgenic mildness is perhaps the greatest reason for its popularity. But due to the lack of immediate anabolic activity nandrolone is rarely used alone. Its the most known and sought after product for use as a base steroid, to use in conjunction with a more androgenic specimen to enhance the results without increasing androgenic side-effects to a serious degree.

The above is not from the 80's. Now onto the 70's, 80' and early 90's. Personally i'll take the body's of Lee Haney, arnold, Frank Zane over the newer like coleman...ECT. Maybe my way of thinking like the way of the three listed did is out. But we are still around with our safe cycles. Wonder how many of you in there early 20's with your insane cycles will be around to see 50. So go ahead and laugh at the way this old man thinks. I stand by the old saying, rather by safe then sorry.
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-08-2005 at 01:06 PM.

Yea I was thinking the same thing, since when is nandrolone very mild in androgenic nature.

"Although the side effects with Deca are relatively low with dosages of 400 mg/week, androgenic-caused side effects can occur. Most problems manifest themselves in high blood pressure and a pro-longed time for blood clotting, which can cause frequent nasal bleed-ing and prolonged bleeding of cuts, as well as increased production of the sebaceous gland and occasional acne. Some athletes also re-port headaches and sexual overstimulation. When very high dos-ages are taken over a prolonged period, spermatogenesis can be in-hibited in men, i.e. the testes produce less testosterone. The reason is that Deca-Durabolin, like almost all steroids, inhibits the release of gonadotropins from the hypophysis."
    steroid .com

Oldman,

What do you prefer, EQ or Deca and why?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    smak,

iv never run both at the same time, but i'll give you my opinion. iv always read that eq and deca in the same cycle is awesome. like you said, deca will give you the size and lube that your looking for, and the eq will help bring out the vascularity, hunger, and solid gains. IME, those comopounds are far from the same, let alone similar. id go with the first cycle, looks awesome bro~

First off that extract does not back up your previous statement:
    Stacking Deca with Eq is almost like stacking Test with Test.
    Which is totally untrue and a line of thought that was popular until recently.

If he wants the benefits of an androgenic drug the testosterone is enough.

Your line of thinking seems to indicate than a steroid is only useful for "lubing the joints" (nandrolone ) or "appetite" (boldenone ).

BTW.

750mg test.
    600mg bold
    400-600 deca .

Oldman,

What do you prefer, EQ or Deca and why?
    Years back..DECA . Now because of my age and even though I don't have high blood pressure, EQ. Deca gives me a lot of water bloat whether I use arimidex or nolva. Water retention = higher blood pressure.

When my joints start acting up, I add in 200 mgs of deca to help.

My normal cycles are

Test 750-1g
    EQ 800-1g

If B/P rises then I lower the Test to 250 and raise the EQ to match the above total.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    smak,

iv never run both at the same time, but i'll give you my opinion. iv always read that eq and deca in the same cycle is awesome. like you said, deca will give you the size and lube that your looking for, and the eq will help bring out the vascularity, hunger, and solid gains. IME, those comopounds are far from the same, let alone similar. id go with the first cycle, looks awesome bro~
    Thanks cuz. Yea, I don't know why people compare eq to deca because they're really nothing alike. I think a better comparison would be Tren to Deca and Eq to Primo.

First off that extract does not back up your previous statement:Which is totally untrue and a line of thought that was popular until recently.

If he wants the benefits of an androgenic drug the testosterone is enough.

Your line of thinking seems to indicate than a steroid is only useful for "lubing the joints" (nandrolone) or "appetite" (boldenone).
    Wrong. This is not what I'm trying to say. I say both EQ and Deca are great anabolics. But I only use both together if i develope either a joint or appetite problem.

Big K...Show me a study that both EQ and Deca should be run together (and not from your bodybuilding mags that you read) and I'll bow to you and admit that I'm wrong

Wrong. This is not what I'm trying to say. I say both EQ and Deca are great anabolics. But I only use both together if i develope either a joint or appetite problem.

Big K...Show me a study that both EQ and Deca should be run together (and not from your bodybuilding mags that you read) and I'll bow to you and admit that I'm wrong
    why shouldn't they be ran together, TOM!? they are completely different compounds with completely different purposes. Please explain your claims

You just answered your own question.

You just answered your own question.
    No i didn't not at the doses your thinking of. When i run both, one is at a real low dose and the other at a high dose and only if I'm experiencing some type of problem.

Here do this. Go to this site and scroll down to anabolic cycle and look at them all. Then get back on here and show mw ONE that tell you to use both EQ and DECA . When you see they don't, then ask yourself why?...Now these won't made up by me and they weren't made up in the 70's and 80's, but in the 2000's.

Now don't listen to me or the others on here. Pick one of those cycles and do it. You can't go wrong as they have been researched

http://www.steroid.com/main.php

Tough.
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-08-2005 at 01:34 PM.

No i didn't not at the doses your thinking of. When i run both, one is at a real low dose and the other at a high dose and only if I'm experiencing some type of problem.

Here do this. Go to this site and scroll down to anabolic cycle and look at them all. Then get back on here and show mw ONE that tell you to use both EQ and DECA . When you see they don't, then ask yourself why?...Now these won't made up by me and they weren't made up in the 70's and 80's, but in the 2000's.

Now don't listen to me or the others on here. Pick one of those cycles and do it. You can't go wrong as they have been researched

http://www.steroid.com/main.php

Tough.
    Those cycles are opinionated. One can argue that eq and winstrol shouldn't be ran without any test, but it's listed on there as one of the cycles. Just like Deca and EQ could have been thrown on there if the person had actually ran it and liked it with good results. Understand?

I'll post your words again:
    Where do you guys come up with these stacks. Deca and Eq are both very high in anabolic nature but very mild in androgenic nature.
    I said nandrolone is not mildly androgenic as you stated. [QUOTE=tough old man]Stacking Deca with Eq is almost like stacking Test with Test. [QUOTE]Again i said this say not the case.

Losing focus Tough. I NEVER said they should be run together. All i said was that your line of thought reguarding nandrolone and boldenone in the same cycle is flawed. I'm not seeking for anyone to "bow" to me. I just want to see the facts.

One can argue that eq and winstrol shouldn't be ran without any test
    Now this I agree with, but for me I'd use test Prop, EQ and the winnyb and only if I was cutting and not bulking.

Shit brother do the cycle the way you want. Man if the results are great, then it doesn't matter want any of us think. You found that cycle and it sounds good to you use it. I just put up what I think. It's only my opinion and nothing more and not meant to get into a heated debate.

Tough

Now this I agree with, but for me I'd use test Prop, EQ and the winnyb and only if I was cutting and not bulking.

Shit brother do the cycle the way you want. Man if the results are great, then it doesn't matter want any of us think. You found that cycle and it sounds good to you use it. I just put up what I think. It's only my opinion and nothing more and not meant to get into a heated debate.

Tough
    yea man, but you said you ran them both together so I was curious to how you liked it, but obviously you ran the deca for lubing the joints/pain free workouts at a low dose. I'm looking to run it for the mass, but I also want to run EQ for the vascularity and the so called "increase in appetite". So together I think this would make for an awesome stack with test of course. Kick start it up with some dbol and that could be one hell of a cycle.

BTW Did you find running 200mg of deca sufficient enough for joint relief?
    Last edited by Smak; 12-08-2005 at 01:57 PM.

Maybe my way of thinking like the way of the three listed did is out. But we are still around with our safe cycles. Wonder how many of you in there early 20's with your insane cycles will be around to see 50. So go ahead and laugh at the way this old man thinks. I stand by the old saying, rather by safe then sorry.
    Is this the same man who said he was 'on' drugs for 8 years or so? Who did 50 cycles in a 5 year period?

Your 'little brother' is running well over 2g + per week and you didn't say shit. Please.

Is this the same man who said he was 'on' drugs for 8 years or so? Who did 50 cycles in a 5 year period?

Your 'little brother' is running well over 2g + per week and you didn't say shit. Please.
    Is this true, Oldman?

1) That'a total of over 50 in my life time. Not a lot now days. Hey I've been there years ago with big doses. I admit that, big k.

2) My little brother doesn't run large cycles. He just came off one which included two injectable with a total of about 700 mgs. He is one of the only people i know that can put on lots of mass with little amounts of gear. Something that is hard to do he just did. That is drop 15 lbs of fat and add 13-14 lbs of LBM in 11 weeks. I can't do that

3) Also those lg cycle only consisted of two injectable and that's all I do now, unless a problem arises. I did use a lot od D-bol or anadrol years back, but then one use one injectable

4) Here is a cycle that put more size on me then anything years ago
    4A) 1-3 Anadrol 200mgs/ed
    ......1-12 Test 2 grams
    ......7-12 D-bol 50 mgs/ed

Tell you something else. In the mid 70's we didn't do PCT either. If you were going to continue to use anabolics we just did HRT for a while and then back on
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-08-2005 at 03:45 PM.

Wait didn't Tyrone Biggum say he's your brother? Forget it, i just wanted to get my point across not try to bust your balls.

Wait didn't Tyrone Biggum say he's your brother? Forget it, i just wanted to get my point across not try to bust your balls.
    He is my brother and he just called me and said that this site banned him for a week. He says he doesn't know why. Oh well

Note: Big K...you can't bust my balls. hell they left years ago from doing gear with no PCT. All we did in the 70's was use HRT for PCT.
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-08-2005 at 07:42 PM.

hey bro, they are a great assett too the board.....
    interesting PCT protocol during the 70's TOM. sounds pretty rough

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    hey bro, they are a great assett too the board.....
    interesting PCT protocol during the 70's TOM. sounds pretty rough
    Hey look at the year when clomid and nolva showed. I believe nolva was patented in 1973 or 4 in Germany or something. Who knows when they released a patent to the US. Clomid I think came in the 90's. I mean what we use now, they didn't have then.

Ok guys I have a lot of time to study because I'm lucky and Retired. So I have been searching all day in regards to DECA and Stacking EQ with it. This is all I could find and I bow to those who may have been right...like most of you.
    A: Only a few years ago many would have replied to this with the silly answer of "...boldenone (EQ/Equipoise ) and nandrolone decanoate (deca ) are the same in effect so why stack?"
    Boldenone

Boldenone is similar to testosterone in anabolic action with only about 50% the aromatization rate (conversion to estrogens). It is only moderately androgenic yet provides a hardening effect commonly realized due to the employment of highly androgenic non-aromatizing AAS (Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids ).

Since boldenone increases red blood cell production an increase in vascularity is often reported as well as rapid recovery between work-sets. This is great if the red blood cell count does not reach a point of excess leading to blood clots.

The result of these qualities is a highly anabolic environment with low water retention and few reported cases of gynecomastia (bitch tits). Unfortunately boldenone is a veterinary drug only.

Learn More About Equipoise...
    Nandrolone

Nandrolone is a progestin of sorts (having progesterone-like qualities) that aromatizes at about 20% the rate of testosterone. Its aromatization product is a nor-estrogen having much less estrogenic activity. It is more anabolic than testosterone and low to moderately androgenic.
    The result of these qualities should be a very high rate of protein synthesis (muscular growth), no female pattern fat deposits or gynecomastia, with a dry and hard look to the physique... but it doesn't. (Huh?)

Since it has progestin qualities the drug is able to interact with progesterone receptors and cause water retention and bitch tits. (But it gets worse) Additionally the progesterone effect can have an inhibitory effect upon libido (Looking semi-hard but not in a manner of speaking).

Learn More About Nandrolone...

Combining The Two

Several AAS users have reported a beneficial value to co-administration of lower dosages of both boldenone and nandrolone in comparison to high dosages of one or the other.
    This is due to the resulting degree of negative potential side effect cancellation: The androgenic value of boldenone seems to cancel the anti-libido effect of nandrolone and the reduction in necessary boldenone dosages decreases the excessive red blood cell production concern.

The reduction in progesterone-like activity and reduced total circulating estrogens (from aromatization) also reduces the chances of winning a wet T-shirt contest and a much harder musculature.

My observations have always been that 1.5-2mg per pound of body weight each of boldenone and nandrolone weekly resulted in fewer negative side effects and better lean tissue accruement than 3-4mg per pound of body weight weekly of either alone.

By the way, the idea of canceling each other out is an oxymoron. AAS molecules do not cancel each other; they replace one another in occupying the androgen receptors on/in muscle and other cells.

The period of time an AAS molecule remains in a given androgen receptor (binding time) is determined by its structure... not by what other molecules are around to piss it off. Geez!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    He is my brother and he just called me and said that this site banned him for a week. He says he doesn't know why. Oh well
    Come on TOM.Every MOD on this board has recieved complaints about him flaming members.A simple search of his threads clearly shows the "issues" he stuggles with on a daily basis.SwoleCat suspended him after reading all his threads. I know he's your brother,but he clearly serves no purpose on this board except to create trouble and try to belittle members.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Come on TOM.Every MOD on this board has recieved complaints about him flaming members.A simple search of his threads clearly shows the "issues" he stuggles with on a daily basis.SwoleCat suspended him after reading all his threads. I know he's your brother,but he clearly serves no purpose on this board except to create trouble and try to belittle members.

~Pinnacle~
    I agree. But if you look you'll see that i haven't posted on one of the same post that he has in sometime. Last he told me was he was going to cool it so he wouldn't be banned. Like i said earlier, oh well doesn't matter to me if he's on here or not.

Tough

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I agree. But if you look you'll see that i haven't posted on one of the same post that he has in sometime. Last he told me was he was going to cool it so he wouldn't be banned. Like i said earlier, oh well doesn't matter to me if he's on here or not.

Tough
    This has nothing to do with you at all.And doesn't reflect on you either.You cleared the air here on this board after a rough beginning.I respect what you did.Takes a man to step up and straighten things out....unfortenately your brother is either unaware of that fact,or just hasn't matured into a man yet.I don't know,nor do I really care.He won't last here even if he does decide to return.Shame he isn't more like you.But fvk it,right?...lol..

~Pinnacle~

Back to the thread....

So you'll bow to me Tough? Good I could use a good man slave.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    back to the topic...

I'm currently on the same cycle a little different dosages though. Mainly a bulking cycle but also going for the vascularity, extra red blood cells, and appetite EQ provides. Did the same cycle with lower dosages my first cycle and had good results (33lbs 10wks).

1-15 750mg test e
    1-14 500mg eq
    1-13 400mg deca

Been on for a week and 6 days so far. Already up 5 lbs and seems to have kicked in pretty fast. Getting good pumps during workout, nice and red, it's water weight but I can already feel it in my joints as well. Lifting heavy doesn't hurt my sore elbow anymore and I'm hungry 24/7.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    There isnt much point in running deca and Eq together as they hit the same recepter in the muscle. They are also very similar in anabolic /androgenic nature, so, running only one of them in higher dosage, will promote the same result.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    There isnt much point in running deca and Eq together as they hit the same recepter in the muscle. They are also very similar in anabolic /androgenic nature, so, running only one of them in higher dosage, will promote the same result.
    Have any sources for these two claims vitor? Curious to know where you got this info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information