freddygunns is offline New Member

Lightbulb great clomid alternative!

hey guys my dealer can get hcg g/h sus test and every steroid out there but unfortunately he cant get sus {im in uk now} so i really need an alternative if there is one natural or otherwise
    thnx

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    u mean he cant get clomid right?

McBain is offline Member
    If you do mean clomid just order online. It's not a scheduled drug (at least in the US, not sure about UK but I would assume it's not as the UK is more lax in their view on AAS) so there should be no problem.

nymattyk is offline Member

Re: great clomid alternative!

Originally posted by freddygunns
    hey guys my dealer can get hcg g/h sus test and every steroid out there but unfortunately he cant get sus {im in uk now} so i really need an alternative if there is one natural or otherwise
    thnx
    WTF you said he can get sust but then you said he cant get sust. the name of the thread is about clomid.......i am confused

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    First off--it's hard to get the gist of what you are asking. Better take a minute and read "How to write a post that gets your question answered."

There's no good alternative for Clomid. Nolvadex is chemically similar and, in medical studies has shown to raise test. levels in men post-cycle, but most people that have tried it report being disappointed at the results.

Get Clomid--and read the post above; you'll get better answers if you can ask a question that people don't have to fight to understand it.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-16-2002 at 03:21 AM.

Thread Information