Thread: 2 week cycle

AnimalHungry is offline New Member

2 week cycle

I know most of you guys only do long cycles, but I could do with some advice on this short cycle.
    A bit of background about me: I've just had a knee operation and had 2 weeks off training and now I can only properly train upper body and 1 leg (I'm doing the physio exercises for the bad leg). Since my op 3 weeks ago I've lost 10lb from 185 to 175, the majority of which is lean mass - I have low bf% measured at 8% with calipers - and I plan to do a 2 week cycle to put on what I have already lost and prevent more atrophy. I would do a longer cycle but I am due to have the final operation on my knee (an ACL replacement) in 5 weeks time and I want to be clean by then. I've done two full 8 week cycles in the past 2 years and did a couple of primo/4-AD cycles before that.

This is my cycle:
    Test prop 100mg EOD for 14 days with 300mg on day 1
    Winstrol tabs 35mg ED for 14 days
    Clomid 50mg ED for 5 weeks starting on day 1

I'll also take the usual multivits, vit E, Udo's and milk thistle.
    I'm not predisposed to gyno so do you think the Clomid could wait until the start of week 4 when the test prop will have cleared and then run it for 3 weeks? Or will running Clomid from the start help prevent gonadal shutdown and thus recovery - I was under the impression that this amount of juice would completely shut down the production of natural test so I might just run it for 3 weeks from week 4. N.B I also have HCG on hand.
    And the dosages? Works out to 900mg test prop with 245mg Winnie in week 1, then 700 test prop with 245mg Winnie in week 2. I have made good gains on 500mg test and 25mg d-bol for 8 weeks and obviously don't want to take too much at the risk of increasing sides with only a negligible increase in gains. Thanks in advance for any comments. AnimalHungry.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I dont think this is gonna work man,doses are up there but I dont believe its gonna kick in when you want. Your gonna go for another surgery in 5 weeks and the gear may effect the anethesia and if you do gain your gonna lose it again!With a blown knee the cycle may cause more damage.
    If It was me I,d wait and chill out until that knee is better Bro.,Then go for a better cycle of maybe d-ball and test to build up your mass again.
    Go d-ball 35-40mgs E.D. for first 4 weeks
    400mgs test enanth.for 10 weeks
    Maybe throw in some EQ.
    Hope this helps.
    BUMP

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro just wait this wont work maybe like 5 lbs by week three but your only gonna suppress hpta pretty much for no reason wait and hit a heavy cycle you receptors will be fresh and your gains will be sick.if u this one then hit again your gains will notbe as good,besides after your second surgery ull loose it again wont ya ?just eat liek a hog asn take your sups.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    big n is right suppression will be worse than gains made

do at least 6-8 weeks after next surgery

AnimalHungry is offline New Member
    Cheers for the comments. As hard as it is for me to do this (I'm wasting away here!!!!) I'm gonna wait until I've had the second op and then do a decent cycle. I'll let you know what I'm gonna do and then post my results. AnimalHungry.

Thread Information