Thread: my heart

jacked69 is offline New Member

my heart

happy new year guys an girls!!!!!!!!!!! anyway my Q is i had open heart surgery when i was 2 an i have been a ok ever sence 100 percent ok!!! an yes i was think well not thinking i am going to do a first basic cycle of test e blaa blaaa you know the deal i just cant get the heart thing out of my head all my gym rats say no prob i will be cool but who are they you know so any help would be great!!!! thanks guys

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    asked a tough one. I would consult a cardiologist.. normal GP wont prolly b able to help ... or they will just tell u : Dont do it , even without any real basis..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...Honestly, with your age only being 20 years old,why risk it?....Wait until your natty test is on the decline and then think about it...

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

smegs is offline Member
    talk to your doc!!! who knows better...

maybe explaining the resons for your surgery would be helpful for a more detailed answer in which you are desiring

I would not risk it if I were you.

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Stay natty for a few more year, then have a serious conversation with your doctor.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    and Illl repeat my earlier statement... find a cardiologist who will be honest with u ... Too many doctors try to influence ur decision without basing it on facts.. What I mean is they try to impose their own viewpoint on u.. like when u go to a doc cause u suspect steroid related problems too many will just tell u to stop using roids! (and wont actually help u at all) .. hmm hope somebody understood what I meant..

Thread Information