PunkOff is offline Associate Member

Arrow Ouch! Help..my butt hurts!!!!!!

Alright I know the title of this thread is setting myself up for some jokes but all jokes aside once i get a serious answer then you guys can have your way with this thread

Im currently shooting 1 and a half amps of test twice a week. This entails opening up an amp and only using half for one injection and saving the other half for the other. So im stuck with an open amp.. so i wrapped it in saran wrap and put it away in a drawer. I just shot that half an amp yesterday and my glute is THROBBING, never have my glute injections hurt this much nor this quickly after the injection, my only guess is: does leaving an open amp for 3 days set it up for getting contaminated? can it get contaminated? and could this be why it hurts so much?

Thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    Alright I know the title of this thread is setting myself up for some jokes but all jokes aside once i get a serious answer then you guys can have your way with this thread

Im currently shooting 1 and a half amps of test twice a week. This entails opening up an amp and only using half for one injection and saving the other half for the other. So im stuck with an open amp.. so i wrapped it in saran wrap and put it away in a drawer. I just shot that half an amp yesterday and my glute is THROBBING, never have my glute injections hurt this much nor this quickly after the injection, my only guess is: does leaving an open amp for 3 days set it up for getting contaminated? can it get contaminated? and could this be why it hurts so much?

Thanks
    Absolutely it could be contaminated. This is a very dirty and unsafe practice. You may have an infection. If anything, you should have drawn up the other half in another syringe and saved that. Better though, you should shoot 2 mls one day and 1 ml the other. It won't cxhange your plasma levels too much versus the safer sterility issues. If you get a fever or show any other signs of infection, get to a docter immediately.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry too much about it. Check the symptoms:

Red area around injection site
    Hot to the touch
    Fever

Are usually signs of infection/contamination. If it's just throbbing, then what I'm guessing is on your first injection, you did it 90-100% perfectly and minimized the pain. Then when it came time for the next injection, you felt more confident and it was just a bother to you, so you didn't heat it up, stuck yourself too quickly, wiggled the pin around in the muscle and most of all: INJECTED TOO QUICKLY!!! That seems to be THE deciding factor in pain the day after injection.

Prop will always have a bite too it, but Test Enanthate shouldn't be much of a problem at all, shouldn't be "throbbing" anyway. Wait it out 1-2 more days filled with Ibuprofen (I pop up to a gram at a time... and no I'm not running ANY orals) and 30 min. on heating pad, 30 min. off it. Like I said, I think you'll be ok. Heat and anti-inflammatories will ease the pain while you wait.

You'll more than likely be just fine. Good luck with everything.

it is slightly hotter to the touch then my other glute, however it isnt red or bruised or anything. i can withstand the pain though i guess pain isnt something to complain about.. just pretending it was contaminated, would that effect my dosage? make it any less potent or take away the potency altogether? or did i get my normal dose of test along with some bacteria?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    did you read the toolmans post? a syringe is more sterile then an open amp with a plastic cover.

yes i know better for the future but im just worried about the present

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    it is slightly hotter to the touch then my other glute, however it isnt red or bruised or anything. i can withstand the pain though i guess pain isnt something to complain about.. just pretending it was contaminated, would that effect my dosage? make it any less potent or take away the potency altogether? or did i get my normal dose of test along with some bacteria?

That's what you are worried about?? lol... You shld be more worried about infection if it was contaminated...

Just keep an eye on it... if u don't get a fever and the pain gets better u shld be ok...

if it was contaminated will my body heal itself or will medical treatment be needed? maybe its just a placebo effect but it is hurting more, feels hot, and my head is starting to get hotter....

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Take an oral thermometer under your tongue and see what your body temp is at bro

toolman is offline Banned
    if it was contaminated will my body heal itself or will medical treatment be needed? maybe its just a placebo effect but it is hurting more, feels hot, and my head is starting to get hotter....
    No, that is why you have to practice safe, sterile procedures. If it was contaminated, which is highly likely, then you will develop an infection then abcess. If it is hot to the touch, and you have a fever, then get to a doc immediately. You need antibiotics and if the abcess develops badly enough, it has to be drained and packed. THis is why it is so important to practice clean, sterile procedures.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    You sound like you are working yourself up! Take everybodys advice. Take your temp, antiinflamatories and seek medical advice if it gets worse.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney
    You sound like you are working yourself up! Take everybodys advice. Take your temp, antiinflamatories and seek medical advice if it gets worse.
    EXACTLY!!

Thread Information