02-sixty is offline New Member

semi noob question

ok here is the senerio
    leaving for iraq on jan 4th I am in us navy reserves
    was prior usmc and in good health,now way out of shape for my standards
    have 25 days to get in shape
    I have 8-250mg/1cc bottles of test enth.
    stacker 2's the old ones
    i do not want serious mass
    took 1 injection on dec 2 of 250 mg
    What dosage per week do i need to take this enth.? I have untill jan 4th and do not want any part of injections on active duty.I am 200lbs 6ft. and want to lose 10-15lbs of fat.Muscle replacemet of fat and no wt.loss is acceptable.Any recomendations would be helpful.I am a lpn so am not medical ignorant,but keep the chemical computations simple.I know my meds and all the other stuff so just a recommended dosage would be great.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Welcome to the site. 25 days to get in shape? Man that's cutting it close. I honestly don't believe you can lose 10-15 lbs of fat in the time. You started the test E but what anti-estrogens are you using if any?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Dear sir,
    why are you using steroids if you have no idea what you are doing? It takes enanthate about 5 weeks to start working, that means you will have to stop using them before you even start seeing results. im assuming your pct is wonderfully designed as well. You are a moron.
    Best wishes,
    Jiggaman

anti estrogens

None right now,but may have access to some being a nurse.I know 25 days is cutting it but its all i gots

I know the time frame jigga.I dont rememba asking for any stoopid remarks.And don't remember stating I didn't know what i was doing.I asked for a recommended dosage.So could you keep the idiot remarks for some other person and give me an educated,if possible, response.Oh and by the way before you bust my chops on knowledge of steroids try and spell the drug correctly before you trash talk me.It just makes you look better.K
    Last edited by 02-sixty; 12-08-2005 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    Dear sir,
    why are you using steroids if you have no idea what you are doing? It takes enanthate about 5 weeks to start working, that means you will have to stop using them before you even start seeing results. im assuming your pct is wonderfully designed as well. You are a moron.
    Best wishes,
    Jiggaman

thanks

thanks big

Quote Originally Posted by 02-sixty
    None right now,but may have access to some being a nurse.I know 25 days is cutting it but its all i gots
    OK here's the plan it's not much though. If you can get some testosterone propionate and anastrozole (letrozole will take to long) use them at 50mg and .5mg ed for the 25 days combined with the stacker 2. Do 30-45 mins of cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Plus cut 200-500 calories from your diet. Drink plenty of water. You won't lose the 10-15 lbs but its better then nothing.

Personally i would forget the test and focus on cardio/diet with the stacker.

Just don't get desperate and go into the middle of Baghdad shopping for gear.

clarification

ok i need to clarify a little.I am going back on active duty on the 4th
    will be stateside untill mar then to iraq
    the 25 day thingy was mainly so as not to inject on active duty.The ramifications are greater if caught.
    I will have access to a gym at least untill mar.
    I just don't wanna get caught with syringes or test on base
    I really don't know what to expect just yet.If it is feasible to continue test for a little I can do that.Just looking a worst case senerio is all

If I were you i'd just forget the drugs. I know it's not want you want to hear but there is no time for the test e to fully take effect.

dully noted and appreciate your insight.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    check into t3 (cytomel ) and run the test e with it. test e kicks in about 2 weeks. but I guess it's different for everybody. it's important to run test with t3 because t3 will eat muscle mass. test will bind the protien to the muscle fiber. you'll have to look up proper dosages for t3. there is a profile section on the main page. as far as the test, between 250 and 500 a week.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    It really does not sound like you know what u are doing.. So his "stoopid" remarks are legit IMO..

I know the time frame jigga.I dont rememba asking for any stoopid remarks.And don't remember stating I didn't know what i was doing.I asked for a recommended dosage.So could you keep the idiot remarks for some other person and give me an educated,if possible, response.Oh and by the way before you bust my chops on knowledge of steroids try and spell the drug correctly before you trash talk me.It just makes you look better.K

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    people who know what they are doing don't typically ask questions. if he's asking questions then let's all assume that he dosn't know the answer and is looking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    It really does not sound like you know what u are doing.. So his "stoopid" remarks are legit IMO..

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    personaly i would keep hold of my gear til i had a long period of leave and then do it.im sure the heat over there will shave a few pounds of you anyway.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I was in Iraq the weight will come off due to the heat long hours of work and the lack of good meals. keep the gear for when you get home. i ended up scoring some gear when i was over there. wasn't really looking for it it kinda found me. remember to talk to your translators and they will tell you and give you things that will be of good help. iran test is easy to get bro. good luck and be safe

I didnt TRY and spell it correctly, I DID spell it correctly. My educated response is: dont go injecting stuff before you know what you are doing. Spend a lot of time studying and reading up before you jump into injecting yourself. Sorry for being a jackass.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    Dear sir,
    Best wishes,
    Jiggaman

Quote Originally Posted by Gra

I agree, 25 days while using test?
    If you were looking to get in better shape and lose fat I would have taken var. (strength gains , fast acting, not much weight gain)

listen just some educated response would be good.I could possibly take longer than the 4 wks.What is a typical cycle for enthanate in weeks.

listen just some educated response would be good.I could possibly take longer than the 4 wks.What is a typical cycle for enthanate in weeks.

An educated question would have also been good. Everyone will tell you that you need to run your test for atleast 10 weeks at 500mgs/week. inject 2x/week at 250mgs along with running your anti estrogens and proper pct.

typically at least 10 weeks, but anywhere from 10-14 weeks is average. Its just with what you have right now you cant make a cycle. anavar would probably be the best option for you. Ok now pay attention to how its spelled: E-N-A-N-T-H-A-T-E

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, 500mg/week.. broken down 250mg on monday 250mg on thursday..

correct your eating habits..
    follow the sticky

take a 4 week course of var.. or you may want to do superdrol.. you can get that anywhere..

drink lots of water..

am cardio 45 minutes before eating..

cross training with weights.. high reps, with minimal rest between sets..

and then either cardio for 1 hr or competative racketball, basketball, or anything that will keep your cardio going..

6 on 1 off..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You've already been beaten about it not being enough test for a cycle.. but i think you're going to do it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ok 10-12 wks roughly 400mg to 500mg a wk
    I don't need the damed preaching.What I need is amt+recommended time frame.It only took 15 threads to get it.

I don't need the damed preaching.What I need is amt+recommended time frame.It only took 15 threads to get it.

we flame and preach for a reason.

let me elaborate on that: there is a lot of very experienced and knowledgable people here. many of us made mistakes when we first started out. we see stuff like what you posted and we dont want you to do something stupid that you will regret later. it doesnt always come out in the most appropriate way i.e. my first post, but still our hearts are for the most part in the right place. best of luck and KEEP READING.

cool

sounds good to me,jigga.I understand your concern.But i can extend the cycle to 10wks,and do the appropriate training and diet.The main concern is the gear on base and negative mood swings in a military environment is all.I am an expert by no means,and will accept any advice given that is what i came here for.Not for a beat down,but for sound logical advice,dosing recommendations and time requirements.

Thread Information