Thread: singapore?

jbone30 is offline Associate Member

Thailand.. sorry guys?

Thailand.. sorry guys? What should I expect to pay for Test Enanthate 250? My bro is over there anyone know the best way to go about that..shipping places to go anything like that..fair prices..in dollars not yen ..PM anyone?
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 12-09-2005 at 01:56 AM. Reason: singapor singapore :)

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Also the legal aspects...Whats singapores stand on AS?

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    its definetely illegal in singapore... im not so sure about the penalty... but alot of people sells juice in the blackmarket here...and its not cheap

KConan is offline New Member
    ]

This web-site is pretty good for getting some of the lowdown on the Singapore/Malaysia BB scene. If look deep enough, you might even get some juice contacts.
    I don't think its too hard to bring in through Changai. Others I've talked to just put the vials in their checked bags with no problem...Myself I would have to hide it in other containers; just because I'm paranoid like that.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I lived in Singapore for 5 years. I went to the Singapore American School.

Dude, you do NOT want to bring anabolic steroids into Singapore. If you get caught your screwed. I mean seriously screwed.

If you an ex-patriot they might be lenient on you, but still they could screw you over to make an example of you. The penalty will all depends on whether or not the judge and/or the minister of justice is having a bad day that particular day.

They tend to be harder on Singaporeans than foreigners living there. Sometimes they will simply kick foreigners out of the country with no other penalties, other times they will make an example out of them. Just look at Michael Fay. They tend to get tired of the crap that American youths pull over there because these youths want to get sent back to the states. Their parents are working over there and making big bucks, but the kids want to return to the states. Singapore is a great place to live, except most Americans glorify (in their mind) how great the United States is after living there for a while and desperately want to move back to the states. They usually realize once they move state side that United States is not that great as they remembered and they realize how cool a place Singapore is to live.

I would NOT try it. It is NOT worth it!

I have talked with Singaporeans who have been caned and jailed for small amounts of marijuana. I also went on a school field trip to the trial of 5 drug dealers who smuggled cocaine into Singapore. They were all sentenced to death and were executed less than a month later.

They do not **** around in Singapore.
    Last edited by cmax; 12-08-2005 at 03:26 PM.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I guess that if you have to smuggle steroids into Singapore...

Only try to bring in pill format, don't even attempt to bring in injectables. Put them in either a prescription bottle or an OTC bottle and make them look like some other legal substance.

The customs at Changi Airport are still watching for people bringing in prescription medication. They don't like people bringing in prescriptions from other countries. Which is odd because there are many medications in Singapore OTC that require prescriptions in the United States. They also don't seem to like some OTC medications from the states. I guess since they don't know what it is.

My mom has had antibiotics and other cold & flu medicine from the United States confiscated by customs in Singapore.

Perhaps I over reacted with my last post, but that is a worse case scenario. Chances are that the customs in Singapore would only confiscate any pill form steroids that they found and list them as unknown (possible controlled) substance.

KConan is offline New Member
    We all know what happens for rec drugs. Its no joke; dealer amounts will get you hung. But I have yet to hear of anyone getting busted for roids in Singapore. Its illegal for sure, and yet I've talked with a few guys on the boards that bring it in (pretty brazenly), and a few local guys in gyms and recently two local friends that get juice here with ease and have no worries.

Thread Information