Hunter is offline Grateful

Please help a begainner with his first stack

I have decided to turn to steriods to help me get a bigger competitive edge in my chosen sport. MMA is what I compete in and I have followed hard training diet and supplements but now I want to move up to steriods to help my edge even more. I have decided to stay oral for my first stack then move to intramuscular for afterwards. I am looking to gain lean muscle and become stronger. I always do hard cardio so I hope it helps my endurance also I do polymetrics so I hope it helps my explosiveness. Anyway I am 19 5'7 155 8% bodyfat and I would like to gain enought lean muscle to weigh around 170 and just cut back to 155 for fights. her is my first stack I hope
    All these are taken orally
    Week/Anabol 5mg/Stanabol 10mg/Clomid 50mg/Nolvadex 10mg---dosage per tab

1-7tab of ananbol/day 2tabs of stanabol/day
    2-7tabs of anabol/day 2tabs of stanabol/day
    3-7tabs of anabol/day 2tabs of stanabol/day
    4-7tabs of anabol/day 3tabs of stanabol/day 1tab of nolvadex/day
    5-6tabs of anabol/day 3tabs of stanabol/day 1tab of nolvadex/day
    6-5tabs of anabol/day 3tabs of stanabol/day 1tab of clomid/day 2tab of nolvadex/day
    7-1tab of clomid/day
    8-1tab of clomid/day
    \
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-10-2005 at 10:03 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would recommend checking the oral cycle and going for a Test only first cycle, most will say the same around here. Reason being that the oral cycle, and almost any cycle, will supress your body's natural test production and you need to supplement this during cycle. May as well just do a test cycle. Either way no need to stagger your doses and you need PCT to go with that cycle if you do it.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    I have decided to turn to steriods to help me get a bigger competitive edge in my chosen sport. MMA is what I compete in and I have followed hard training diet and supplements but now I want to move up to steriods to help my edge even more. I have decided to stay oral for my first stack then move to intramuscular for afterwards. I am looking to gain lean muscle and become stronger. I always do hard cardio so I hope it helps my endurance also I do polymetrics so I hope it helps my explosiveness. Anyway I am 19 5'7 155 8% bodyfat and I would like to gain enought lean muscle to weigh around 170 and just cut back to 155 for fights. her is my first stack I hope
    All these are taken orally
    Week/Anabol 5mg/Stanabol 10mg/Clomid 50mg/Nolvadex 10mg
    1 7tabs/day 2tabs/day
    2 7tabs/day 2tabs/day
    3 7tabs/day 2tabs/day
    4 7tabs/day 3tabs/day 1tab/day
    5 6tabs/day 3tabs/day
    6 5tabs/day 3tabs/day 1tab/day 2tab/day
    7 1tab/day
    8 1tab/day
    This cycle sucks, do a test only cycle and ur gonna be very satisfied also pct must be run AFTER cycle not during.Nolva should be used all the way till the end.

thank you guys so much and I really mean it. If you guys could come up with a test cycle becouse really I am doing this all on my own. IF you could do that it would be really appreciated

Test E 500 mgs/wk for 12 wks injected bi-weekly. Take 2 wks off then begin PCT day one clomid 200mg/nolva 40 mg, days 2-14 clomid 50 mg ed and nolva 40 mg ed, days 15-30 clomid 50 mg ed nolva 20 mg ed.

Shortie you are so great

Could you please break it down for me a little more I am so sorry for bugging you but you seem very knowledgable. What exactly is Test E? or is that the name? Also what does pct stand for? please break this down more please "PCT day one clomid 200mg/nolva 40 mg, days 2-14 clomid 50 mg ed and nolva 40 mg ed, days 15-30 clomid 50 mg ed nolva 20 mg ed."
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-10-2005 at 10:24 PM.

Test Ethanate. Post Cycle Therapy. It's how you get your nuts back to functioning normally. The PCT I laid out for you is just a very basic version, you can buy the needed clomid and nolvadex at ARR the site sponsor in research chem form. You really should do some more reading around here before cycling, gear is just a tool, nothing more, and if you don't have everything else you need you won't get the gains you seek.

Thanks shorty again

i understood that nolvadex was for the prevention of Gyno that it was an antiestrogen and I know clomid was used to help jumpstart your balls becouse of they to an extent shut down becouse their is a influx of testerone in your body. Also I talked my sister into who is an Lpn to give me the intramuscular shot required with Test E. I have read alot on it just not anyone to really talk to so I think I will start the cycle in january thanks for the help.

lifter540 is offline Junior Member
    HCG would work well for pct after a test cycle, works well to bring your natural testosterone back up to normal

1500ui-3000ui a week for 3-4 weeks of pct works

lifter540 is offline Junior Member
    followed along with nolva or clomid of course

Thread Information