Thread: Tren-enan

vinny3038 is offline New Member

Tren-enan

I am pretty interested in trying some tren for the first time. I can get tren-enan 250mg/ml x 10ml for a decent price, so I was wondering what would be a good dosage and cycle length for that, and if I should also add regular test-e with it. I did a search, but there were a lot of conflicting thoughts.

Thanks

by the way.....i am 5'11''.....225 lbs......have done two cycles, both test e, one with winny, one with eq. And I am not an idiot and thinking one bottle for a whole cycle. Thanks for any help you can give
    Last edited by vinny3038; 12-09-2005 at 08:42 AM.

anybody?

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    I would try to get som acetate, if you don`t tolerate the sides it is out of your system in a few days.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    damn you;re heavy! 2,225 pounds. You don't need gear!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    ya bro you need to go on a f-ucking diet.

But if you wont to run tren for teh first time tren-a would be best. but if you can only get E i would run it 400mg week with min 500mg test.

thanks for the replies. i edited the weight, sorry about that. What about length for that cycle?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    ed injections suck IMO so i would never run tren a.. I have always run tren e and the sides arent so bad.. i had worse sides with tbol..

Yeah...that was my thinking...ed shots suck and the price I can get the tren -a is WAYYY mor expensive

run th etren e at 400mg and worst case scenario you have some sides for a few days you wont like and then quit.. the gains far outweigh the sides trust me..

So we are looking at the tren -e at 400mg a week and test-e at 500mg a week for how long. 12-15 weeks, just like you should test-e.

thats what im runnin

Quote Originally Posted by vinny3038
    So we are looking at the tren-e at 400mg a week and test-e at 500mg a week for how long. 12-15 weeks, just like you should test-e.

tren e 1-12
    test e 1-14 or 1-15 up to you..

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Ideally you'd want to try Tren A first so that you can quickly adjust your dosage if you have a bad reaction. On the other hand the first time I used tren was with Tren E at 300mg/week and I didn't find it to be unbearable. Mostly I had minor night sweats and an occasional insomnia. Over time these went away. Go ahead and try the tren E - just with a slightly lower dose and then modulate your dose upwards.

Then do you recommend since it would be my first time to just do the 300mg a week for the entire 12 weeks, or bump it up after, say, week 7 or 8. By the way, thanks for all the help.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    tren +test=bread and butter baby!! best cycle i ever did was test e and tren-a and these 2 will be a staple in every future cycle i do cutting or bulking.. i have run test and eq, test and deca , tren alone, etc.. etc.. and nothing comes close to tren+test.. enjoy it, but watch the agitation closely as my fuse is often very short while on tren..

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny3038
    Then do you recommend since it would be my first time to just do the 300mg a week for the entire 12 weeks, or bump it up after, say, week 7 or 8. By the way, thanks for all the help.
    Try 250mg/week for the first couple of weeks. If you're comfortable with that, then bump it up to 300 or higher. Some people complain about increased agitation and short-tempers at higher doses, but I didn't notice that personally - at the worst I was slightly more emotionally sensitive.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Can anyone explain the chemistry of pharmacology behind why tren causes night sweats?

Thread Information