Thread: a little odd??

Exclamation a little odd??

this may sound stupid, but my source tells me he gets all his gear straight from Asia. He told me he had Parabolan that he could sell to me, but i was under the impression that parabolan was only from a company based in France. Does this mean he doesnt have legit gear. or at least legit parabolan? thanks.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well thats the beautiful part about the UGL industry, you can get most anything from them. even parabolan . dont read the stupid bodybuilding.com profiles because they are full of crap i.e. you cant get turinabol at all anymore, parabolan is extremely rare etc..

thanks jigga, but this is just from a normal guy i know though, and he tells me he gets the parabolan straight from asia in large quantities and bottles it up and labels it himself - could this possibly be true??

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    yeah its not very hard at all, there are many china based companies that sell bulk powder and you need little or no credentials to order it, and even then i know people that sell those credentials i.e. a legitimate company name letterhead logo etc. so no its not that hard at all.

alright thanks a lot for your help

There is another company that makes parabolan . It is from Asia and for obvious reasons I cant mention it. It is spelled alot like the capital of Japan, .

hahahah tru mike i got you

Thread Information