FirstTimerSoon is offline New Member

Andriol and Side Effects Questions

Soon i will use steriods for my first time and i was thinking about Andriol .
    I'm 20 6"1' and 145 pounds. I wanted to gain up to 20 pounds if it's possible and cycle on it for 2 months. The only thing that would stop me is to become Sterile. Andriol is one of the weaker steriods and i assume the chances are much lower than others but i want to make sure. What do you guys think?

How high are the chances of becoming Sterile from using Andriol for 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimerSoon
    Soon i will use steriods for my first time and i was thinking about Andriol .
    I'm 20 6"1' and 145 pounds. I wanted to gain up to 20 pounds if it's possible and cycle on it for 2 months. The only thing that would stop me is to become Sterile. Andriol is one of the weaker steriods and i assume the chances are much lower than others but i want to make sure. What do you guys think?

How high are the chances of becoming Sterile from using Andriol for 2 months.
    How long have you been lifting?

Lift natural and eat and you will have steroid like results by doing just that.

I'm not saying this because your 20. I'm saying it by going off your stats you arent putting any effort in getting there yourself

Well to say the truth this last year i probably only trained 6 hard months straight with a 4 to 6 day meals. try to keep it balanced and healthy. the most i have ever weighed from this is 155 and i was stuck there after 4 months. then obviously it dropped back down because i have a busy schedule with 4o hours of work a week and full time schooling. i wanted to take andriol and work hard this summer to get my weight up, that way when school starts back up again i can just "maintain" that weight. This is all i want andriol for. But i will never forgive myself if i no longer can have kids. Thanks for your reply and no i am not a hardcore body builder and extremely strict to my diet.

Well to say the truth this last year i probably only trained 6 hard months straight with a 4 to 6 day meals. try to keep it balanced and healthy. the most i have ever weighed from this is 155 and i was stuck there after 4 months. then obviously it dropped back down because i have a busy schedule with 4o hours of work a week and full time schooling. i wanted to take andriol and work hard this summer to get my weight up, that way when school starts back up again i can just "maintain" that weight. This is all i want andriol for. But i will never forgive myself if i no longer can have kids. Thanks for your reply and no i am not a hardcore body builder and extremely strict to my diet.

Your diet sucks

Go to the diet forum and they will help you out, and also look into the workout forum for some good advice.

To grow you got to eat , LOTS.

Andriol , or any steroid for you right now would be a waste.

man i wish i can eat 6 big meals a day full of protein, carbs, fats, fibers and vitamins but i just have no time. no matter how hard i try. i have a family to keep up also and my food money is at a low as well as my time. i hope you understand where i'm coming from.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    man i wish i can eat 6 big meals a day full of protein, carbs, fats, fibers and vitamins but i just have no time. no matter how hard i try. i have a family to keep up also and my food money is at a low as well as my time. i hope you understand where i'm coming from.
    Then please don't waste your first cycle with this crappy diet. You need to lean to eat before taking advatage of steroids . And if you can't, it's just gonna waste your money. If you can afford to juice then you should just use the cash to buy food. You will be pissed if you rub the cycle, because without food, how will you gain?

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    man...6'1" and 145#'s...take up a sport that you will have a good advantage...cycling road or mountain. or maybe rock climbing

Thread Information