wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member

how do i treat a lump?

i have a lump on my quad from injecting test e. its sore and red... do i need to put heat on it? or ice?? cause when i put heat it feels better....

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    for me the only resolution was time.. I had a bad one that had me out of commission for weeks. it was sore all the way to my knee and red and warm. it eventually went away. heat makes it feel better but i dont think it resolves it.

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx
    i have a lump on my quad from injecting test e. its sore and red... do i need to put heat on it? or ice?? cause when i put heat it feels better....
    yea quad is bad...i just had this problem, was this your first shot perhaps...ok, the pain is gonna go away in 6-7 days. The lump has gone all the way yet, its been like day 10-11. keep heating pad on it, and use ibeprofen 600mg-800mgs as an anti-inflammatory..should help, just man it up for the rest of the week, itll get better...

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    While this subject is at the top...

I'm injecting 1.5CC EQ & 1.2CC TEST E later tonight. Should I mix them and put it all in my quad? (I don't have bad reactions to injections like swelling or anything) Or should I split it and put the 1.5CC EQ in my quad and 1.2CC TEST E in a delt?

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    While this subject is at the top...

I'm injecting 1.5CC EQ & 1.2CC TEST E later tonight. Should I mix them and put it all in my quad? (I don't have bad reactions to injections like swelling or anything) Or should I split it and put the 1.5CC EQ in my quad and 1.2CC TEST E in a delt?
    Do this...mix em, same shot wont hurt. but why quad..glute is so easy, and you shouldnt be putting more than 2cc in your quad IMO

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i put 3cc in my quad 2x per week. there is no rule to how many cc's you can out in any given area. if you have huge quads you can take more.. if you got pencil legs then you cant..

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    i put 3cc in my quad 2x per week. there is no rule to how many cc's you can out in any given area. if you have huge quads you can take more.. if you got pencil legs then you cant..
    to each its own. just remember, the more cc, the more soreness

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    i think the problem was that i injected in a spot that was not yet recoverd from a week before. i did a glute shot yesterday insted of quads and its so much better i dont feel anything! quads sucks! but the problem is that its hard to aspirate becuse i cant reach it..

Thread Information