keth'naab is offline Associate Member

Half life questions - Anthony Roberts (or anyone else)?

1) If I inject 100mg of testosterone shitanoate, which has a half life of 10 days, how does the amount that gets released into the system work?

does it release and clear the system along a parabolic curve, so that at the 10th day, 100mg of testosterone is in the system resulting from the shot? or at 10 days, do you have 200mg in your system? I assume that on the 10th day, you get the highest concentration, then at 20 days you have half of the highest concentration, then at 30 days, half of that concentration, then at 40days, half of that concentration, etc.

2) Does an ester work the same with all substances, regardless of what it is bound to? i.e. trenbolone enanthate has the same half life as testosterone enanthate ?

3) What are the half lives of the most common substances, such as tren acetate, tren enanthate, test cypionate , nandrolone decanoate, NPP, etc.

thanks!

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Shitanoate??

yeah. an imaginary ester because....damn dude, it's hypothetical! :P

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by keth'naab
    1) If I inject 100mg of testosterone shitanoate, which has a half life of 10 days, how does the amount that gets released into the system work?
    Define "work".

does it release and clear the system along a parabolic curve, so that at the 10th day, 100mg of testosterone is in the system resulting from the shot? or at 10 days, do you have 200mg in your system? I assume that on the 10th day, you get the highest concentration, then at 20 days you have half of the highest concentration, then at 30 days, half of that concentration, then at 40days, half of that concentration, etc.
    The ester slows down the release of the drug. 100mg shot you'll have 50mg 10 days later 25mg etc.

2) Does an ester work the same with all substances, regardless of what it is bound to? i.e. trenbolone enanthate has the same half life as testosterone enanthate?
    Yes.

3) What are the half lives of the most common substances, such as tren acetate, tren enanthate , test cypionate , nandrolone decanoate, NPP, etc.

thanks!
    Look at the profiles of the drugs on this site.

awrighty klg, so what I gather is that

a) So admin of a substance produces half the total mg doseage at the half life duration, i.e. 100mg of half-life of 10 days means at the 10th day, there is 50mg of the substance available, yes?

b) test enanthate and tren enanthate = same half life

c) checked the profiles, and they are very detailed, but they mention "active life" rather than "half life"

would those items be the same, perchance?

and the last of my pointless and obnoxious questions...for now at least...is the release of the steroid from the ester linear i.e. 25 mg day 1, 50 mg day 2, 75 mg day 3, 100mg day 4, or is it parabolic, i.e. 4mg day 1, 9 on day 2, 16 on day 3, 25 on day 4, etc

bumpage

double bumpage...does "active life" listed in the steroid profiles = "half life"?

anyone?

anybody?

Bueller?

Thread Information