The Godfather is offline Junior Member

next cycle blueprint (test/eq/tren)

this will be my 3rd, 1st was dbol only, 2nd was test/eq/dbol.. had a few problems from the dbol on the 2nd (gyno and BP) and ended up turning it into a cutter due to putting weight on so fast

body recomposition (lean mass) cycle

weeks 1-10: Test Enan 250mg/wk
    weeks 1-9: Equipoise 600mg/wk
    weeks 1-4: Oral Turinabol 40mg/ed
    weeks 8-12: Tren Ace 75mg/eod OR masteron 100mg/eod (depending on how brave i'm feeling!)
    weeks 1-7: Adex 0.5mg/eod
    weeks 8-12: Proviron 25mg/eod
    weeks 3-12: HCG 500iu x2/wk
    weeks 7-12: T3 (wronguns' 6wk taper)
    weeks 13-17: Nolva PCT

the reason for the lower dose of test is due to my gyno problems on my past 2 cycles, i don't really want to take any chances with it this cycle, if i have a G-free cycle this time round then next time maybe i can try a higher dose

the tren i am still very unsure about, i need to do more research on that, but if i don't go with the tren its quite likely i will run masteron instead to harden up towards the end of the course, hence the addition of the t3

any thoughts or recommendations?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I think tren can give u gyno issues also... just different kind of gyno then test...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    very odd cycle with tren a for only 4 weeks at the end and also eq isnt run long enough IMO.. i dont see results til week 9..

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'd do 500mg test, 300-400mg eq. the proviron should take care of the aromatization you're worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    very odd cycle with tren a for only 4 weeks at the end
    true, do you feel the tren should be ran earlier, and/or for a different duration then?

and also eq isnt run long enough IMO.. i dont see results til week 9..
    well i don't want to go over 12 weeks for the cycle, i'm probably going to be using the cyp ester so hopefully i'll notice it a bit before week 9!

sorry, why is it odd? just due to the tren? it looks quite straightforward to me, test/eq base, OT kickstart, tren/t3 to harden up at the end, hcg and AI's for testicular and gyno protection, how would you run it?

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I think tren can give u gyno issues also... just different kind of gyno then test...
    yes i'm aware of that, you can get gyno through progestrins, like i said i still need to look into it, but if i do go with the tren i will have dost and/or bromo on hand to deal with that should it arise, if not i can simply drop it

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i'd do 500mg test, 300-400mg eq. the proviron should take care of the aromatization you're worried about.
    500mg/wk of test is very risky IMO, infact its too risky, i'd rather be skinny that have gyno bro, its really not a nice thing! 250mg/wk is still over twice what my body would normally produce, plus i'm on hcg to prevent natural test shutdown, so its almoast like i'll be on closer to 350mg/wk, thats plenty i think, the real muscle in the cycle is going to be coming from the EQ the tbol and the tren

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    true, do you feel the tren should be ran earlier, and/or for a different duration then?

well i don't want to go over 12 weeks for the cycle, i'm probably going to be using the cyp ester so hopefully i'll notice it a bit before week 9!

sorry, why is it odd? just due to the tren? it looks quite straightforward to me, test/eq base, OT kickstart, tren/t3 to harden up at the end, hcg and AI's for testicular and gyno protection, how would you run it?
    really the tren is odd..I would run the tren 1-9 for best results. tren a usually suggested to go 10 weeks max and 8 weeks minimum. if you are going with cyp go 1-12 with cyp and eq.. that should do you nice. IMO.

okay i don't think i'm going to go with the tren now, i've just done some more research on it and it sounds like i have no business running that compound, (just sounds too strong and too toxic, i'd rather stick to milder roids that will yield steady lasting gains)

so here is the blueprint 2:

weeks 1-10: Test Enan 300/wk
    weeks 1-9: Equipoise 600/wk
    weeks 1-4: Oral Turinabol 40mg/ed
    weeks 8-12: Masteron 100mg/eod (depending on how brave i'm feeling!)
    weeks 1-7: Adex 0.5mg/eod
    weeks 8-12: Proviron 25mg/eod
    weeks 3-12: HCG 500iu x2/wk
    weeks 7-12: T3 (wronguns' 6wk taper)
    weeks 13-17: Nolva PCT

OR, i might opt for something shorter:

weeks 1-8: Test Prop 75mg/eod
    weeks 1-6: Equipoise Cyp 800mg/wk
    weeks 1-6: Oral Turinabol 40mg/ed
    weeks 5-8: Masteron
    weeks 1-10: Adex 0.5mg/eod
    weeks 5-8: Proviron 25mg/eod
    weeks 2-8: HCG 500iu x2/wk
    weeks 9-12: Nolva PCT

any thoughts on them? how does that 2nd one look? i know 6 weeks is a bit short for cyp, hence the higher dose

Thread Information