en1222 is offline Member

Taking t3 @ 12.5-25mcg ED.. Can it screw me up for life?

I am taking GH and i think it has slowed down my t3 prodcution so i was going to take some t3. If i run a low doses of t3 for a few months could it have any permanent effects?
    I know if you run it at high doses it could affect you forever?
    What kinds of peremant issues could happen?

I posted it here figuring i would get more responses.

shouldnt try to go longer than 6 weeks if you go 7 or 8 in may not hurt you......but make sure you step up and down also rest time = on time

i took 100mcg per day with no problems///// bump for 125 per day

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    you shouldnt have a problem with it at 12.5mcg, ive ran HGH and T3 for over 12 months and my thyroid was fine afterwards, i have only known 1 guy who had trouble when he came off T3 other than that all the rest have been fine

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    The dangers of T3 are vastly overrated. My mother was on T3 for *years* in the 60's (back when doctors would prescribe it for fatigue and/or weight loss) and her thyroid levels are just fine today.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    The dangers of T3 are vastly overrated. My mother was on T3 for *years* in the 60's (back when doctors would prescribe it for fatigue and/or weight loss) and her thyroid levels are just fine today.
    so that means its ok to do T3 for years??? i wouldnt be recommending something like that. try not to go longer than 2 months on T3 and keep your dosages in a normal range, youll be kicking yourself in the ass if you **** up your thyroid for life man. its your body, up to you if you want to risk it though.

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    you shouldnt have a problem with it at 12.5mcg, ive ran HGH and T3 for over 12 months and my thyroid was fine afterwards, i have only known 1 guy who had trouble when he came off T3 other than that all the rest have been fine

Acutally i will still be on GH when if i start T3..
    Do you think i should run t3 after i stop GH(which is in 4 months) or let my levels return to normal??
    I want to run it now to bring it back up since GH seems to be supressing is slightly

Thread Information