bigward is offline New Member

Post Some things I've learned....

I learned some important things during my last bulking cycle. Keep in mind that this might not apply to everyone.

Although the compounds changed, the majority of the cycle was:

Test Prop 700mg EW
    Equipoise 800mg EW
    Arimidex 1mg ED

During the 20 week cycle, I used Tren A., T3, Sustanon and Clenbuterol during periods of the cycle.0

1. Nutrition is #1. I slacked off horribly during the first part of my cycle and acutally lost size.

2. Clenbuterol is not a good way to control weight during bulking. With the normally high blood pressure associated with bulking, clenbuterol only increases it and makes you sweat like a pig. Do not make my mistake!

3. Do not take too much anti-estrogens. By taking 1mg of Arimidex a day, it cut my pump in the gym and decreased my sex drive. Estrogen is OK! However, too much isn't. I will be using .25-.5mg of Arimidex in all my suture cycles.

4. T3 is a great addition to bulking. It increased my appetite, increased my protein synthesis and keep excess fat off. I found running 75mcg ED worked the best. Below didn't produce a noticable effect and above seemed to cause muscle loss.

5. More test doesn't equal better gains. I found after 500mg EW of Test Prop, I really didn't notice any noticable benefits. I would suggest using several compounds before upping your test over normal dosages.

6. Test Prop isn't the best choice for long cycles. Injecting the painful Test Prop ED got very old quite soon. Sustanon didn't make me retain too much water and I only had 3 injections @ most EW. Basically, use longer esters during bulking for a much more comfortable cycle.

Hope some of my experiences can help you guys better your future cycles!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    well from teh sounds of i glade to see your still alive.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Thanks for the info!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    OK Terrific....................

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    OK Terrific....................

Thread Information