CRXSI211 is offline New Member

about to start 1st cycle..goin over everythig..need advice

ok im about to start my first cycle of test enth, well I jsut want to make sure that wwhen ill get all the stuff Ill get exctly waht i need in one shot so..
    im 5'10..140 lbs..been workin out on and off for past 3 years...looking to gain 20 or more lbs..Im not sure if I should gow ith 400 mg a week or 200 mg a week for my 1st cycle...
    Also for test enth is BROVEL T200 (200MG * 10 ml)and im bad in conversion stuff so is that enough for 200mg a week for 10 weeks?

Also, should I take clomid 2 weeks after my last shot? 50 mg a day for 2 weeks after?

So I just wanna make sure that Brovel is a god brand and if not..what are some good brands for test enth to consider..thank you guys for help..And is there anythign I forgot to t for my cycle??

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    hey bro no flame here but you need to read some more before starting

brovel is real(must have hologram) but is under filled usually 8.5cc per bottle
    200mg per week for 10 weeks is way too little
    go 600mg per week --weeks 1 and 2
    then 400mg per week-- weeks 3 -10
    you will need 3 bottles and you woll have a couple of ccs left over for next one
    this is still a very mild cycle

also clomid goes 300mg day 1, then 100mg days 2-7,then 50mg days 8-14

do this and you will do good---the 600 up front is called front loading

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    You will grow the most by paying attention to your life outside of the gym. I will constantly repeat the essentials to newbies because I have a fear that many are too eager to do a cycle and put the research on the backburner. As a side note, I'm rather suprised at how ready everyone is to stick themselves with the needle. I was so scared of the needle at first that I had to make sure I knew everything about what I was doing to myself and had a very good understanding of it before I started.

Anyway, some suggestions...
    EAT every two hours. Make your meals high in protein and try to get most of your protein through solid foods like tuna and white chicken and soy, using shakes and MRPs to make up the difference up to 300-350g of protein a day.
    REST. sleep 9 hours if you can, rest is so key.
    SUPPLEMENT. take your creatine and glutamine right after working out with some simple sugars likea juice box. Then get some protein in you right away. This is key.
    LIFT HEAVY. get someone to spot you and go heavy if you want to get big. don't let your form go to hell, but push yourself to lift heavier than you normally would. I like to do negatives and cheat exercises and have found that these help me grow. also work those complex movements - deadlifts and squats. The thickness you will get from just adding these two exercises (and going heavy) will be noticable in itself. On a cycle, they will pay huge dividends.
    RESEARCH. keep visiting AR to make sure you are doing things correctly and are abreast of what new experiences bros are having and how these can apply to make your cycle and routine work for you.

it is your passion outside of the gym as well as inside that will take you to the next level. good luck and research more bro.

And also one more question, when Im satarting 600 mg/wk...is taht injections 3 times a week?Am I correct that you shouldnt inject more then 200 at a time?

And also its just taht different people hade diff opinions and some say that for teh first cycle i should go light (200 mg/wk) some say i should do 400mg/wk and some say 600mg/wk first 2 weeks then 400mg/wk..so tahts where it gets confusing...

Lush is offline Associate Member
    I'm with tapout... 400mg/week is good and frontloading is a very good idea if you're doing enth only.

And you can inject 400mg's no problem (that's 2mL's).

I'd say do 2 injections/ week. So 1.5mL's per injection for first 2 weeks then 1mL per injection for the rest.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    tap out thats good when u have cycles under your belt but its his first frontloading wont be neccary,his receptors are fresh and will respond promptly.brovel is your typical stuff it gets the job done .its not the best but ...go with 400 mg a week ,r u stacking anything eith it ?if not u shoulod consider throwing a little something in there it will inhance your gains alot.

Im not stacking any otehr as with it, I decided to do jsut test enth for my 1st one, see hwo my body reacts, jsut eating good, training and i got some myoplex shakes protein shakes to help out also....so now Im just wodering about the doing 600mg /wk for 1st 2 weeks or no?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    crx the 600mg first 2 weeks is up to you---big n is right you dont have to
    a couple of bros i know did this on first cycle and did great with front loading---if you have done a few cycles i would always front load

with front load you will notice a quicker size and strength response ---but 400mg per week for 8-10 weeks will sufice
    do 2 shots per week say mon and thurs with equal amounts it will keep test levels equal for better growth

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: about to start 1st cycle..goin over everythig..need advice

Originally posted by CRXSI211
    Also for test enth is BROVEL T200 (200MG * 10 ml) and im bad in conversion stuff so is that enough for 200mg a week for 10 weeks?
    Ummm--(200MG * 10 ml) aren't you pretty well answering your question there?

Not a flame bro', but you got to get the math/unit conversion skills down before you cycle. You have to. It's nothing to mess with.

==== From a FAQ I am working on, parts of this inspired by Billy Boy ====

Q: How do I convert mg (milligrams) to ml (milliliters)?

A: Well, you can’t. Milligrams (mg) are a measure of weight, and ml (milliliters) are a measure of volume. What you probably want to know is how many milliliters (ml) of a solution at a specific concentration (mg/ml) you need to get a certain dosage in milligrams (mg).

First let’s back up and review each unit of measure:

1 cc (cubic centimeter) = 1 ml (milliliter) these are volume measurements. This is important, because steroids usually come in X ml bottles or amps and the syringe is marked in cc’s. Conveniently 1 cc = 1 ml, so for our purposes, they can be treated the same.

A milligram (mg) measures the dosage of the drug; one mg = 1/1000 of a gram

1 mcg (microgram) = 1/1000 milligram or 1,000,000 of a gram.

Most injectable drugs come at a specific concentration given in mg/ml. For example, 200 mg/ml that means for each milliliter of solution you have 200 milligrams of the compound dissolved in the solution.

So, if you want to determine how many ml of a solution to get X mg of a drug, divide the amount you want (mg) by the concentration (mg/ml) to get the volume (ml) you are shooting for.

(mg) / (mg/ml) = ml

So, if you have a steroid with a concentration of 200mg/ml and you want to take 500mg a week:

(500mg) / (200mg/ml) = 2.5ml

Thus, you would have to inject 2.5ml (cc’s) per week of a 200mg/ml solution to get 500mg of the substance per week.

Thread Information