Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Now BT, dont go attacking me here,... Im neutral,... however I will say that your above comment to a senior guy like Pinn, was uncalled for...
    He has helped many, many people with his experience and is considered a valuable member.....you could have put it another way, just like he did to you... thats all......peace bro's...
    Well to me, him jumping in this thread and going after me was uncalled for. He had nothing to do with what was going on between me and Jd, or anything else that involves me for that matter. I tried to reason it out with him also in a PM, but all I got was a negative post about my physique. Which is a lot worse than being called a moron IMO. I'm sorry if I offended you, but he really hit a nerve with his comments towards me.

If anyone else has anything to take up with me, please keep it to PM's and off the open board. I'm not here to fight, I'm here to learn and help others learn.

Thank you for tuning in to The Jerry Springer Show.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i personally like others have stated abouv stay with 500mg test and add mayby 400mg deca weekly,this would be a good second cycle,save the higher amounts of test for later mate,you do not need it for your second cycle!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information