guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Quick simple question about gyno/Fat deposits.

Having fat deposits on your nipples doesnt necesarilly mean you are more prone to get gyno related sides from AS, correct? They are just fat, not a swolen gland?
    Last edited by guest589745; 12-09-2005 at 01:50 AM.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I agree that strictly having fat deposits on your chest does not necessarily mean that you will be prone to glandular gyno from taking anabolic steroids .

Generally getting gyno from steroids involves a hard lump of glandular tissue.

However, with estrogenic fat deposits there are frequently threads of glandular tissue mixed in with the fatty tissue. So if you have threads of glandular tissue mixed in with the fat then you will be more prone to gyno.

The only way to know what type of tissue is in your chest is to get a mammogram done.

In the photo below the fat is in orange and the glandular tissue is in white. The enlarged tissues consists of a combination of fat and glandular tissue mixed together. This person's chest would not have a hard lump, but would appear to contain fat, however there is also glandular mixed in with the fat. This person would be very prone to getting gyno.

See the following site: http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/proc..._anatomy.html#

lot of info there. I didnt see how much that surgery would cost though. Any estimate? 2500-4000 Im assuming....?

I have fat tissue on my chest but, its not hard or sensitive. I just worry about what I could potentially get.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I have fat tissue on my chest but, its not hard or sensitive. I just worry about what I could potentially get.
    If your absolutely positive that the tissue is just fat on your chest (and no glandular tissue) then you would probably be fine. In fact some people have found that a cycle of gear has actually reduced the amount of fat in the pectoral region.

Just play it safe and use both nolva and an AI during your cycle. I would do that anyway regardless of whether or not you are susceptible to gyno.

lot of info there. I didnt see how much that surgery would cost though. Any estimate? 2500-4000 Im assuming....?
    The excision of glandular tissue around the aereolas by going under the knife would run you about 4500-6000, but since you mainly have fatty tissue in that area they might be able to just use liposuction, preferably ultrasonic or tumescent lipo which costs twice as much as traditional lipo, so it would probably only run you 1800-3000 to have the fat removed from your chest.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Having fat deposits on your nipples doesnt necesarilly mean you are more prone to get gyno related sides from AS, correct? They are just fat, not a swolen gland?

No thats just where you store some fat, I have the same prob, upperchest and pecs ,,,, if it isnt hard and movable then its not the gland and you arent prone to it ... its just where your body stores your fat

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    prices for this are really cheap i might get my stomach done if this is the case.

Thread Information