Schwarz is offline Member

Anyone know where I can get my gear tested in UK?

I just finished a cycle of BD test e and EQ and I have a bit left in each vial (about 2ml) so I'd like to get it tested. Anyone ever done this in the UK? Can anyone recommend a lab?

Thanks
    S

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    why would you want to test it? what results do you get?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    why would you want to test it? what results do you get?
    I didn't do to bad on the cycle (18.5lbs) but it never really felt that the AAS "kicked in" and I never felt like I was on AAS as some ppl on this board seem to describe it. I like BD gear but there seems to be a lot of discussion lately about the quality of their gear. I guess as I have a bit left over I just want to see what the situation is for myself.

Cheers
    S

PS I know this is just one batch of many I'm testing of many thusands produced....

Results sound quite good,if it is underdosed i wouldnt think it is by much....remember those gains are harder and harder to achieve cycle after cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I didn't do to bad on the cycle (18.5lbs) but it never really felt that the AAS "kicked in" and I never felt like I was on AAS as some ppl on this board seem to describe it. I like BD gear but there seems to be a lot of discussion lately about the quality of their gear. I guess as I have a bit left over I just want to see what the situation is for myself.

Cheers
    S

PS I know this is just one batch of many I'm testing of many thusands produced....
    schwarz,
    It doesnt sound bad really a gain of 18.5lbs, all depends on how your diet was like but seems fine to me, i do know some recent BD gear has been reported to be underdosed, id be happy with the gains you have got and concentrate on maintaining them with proper PCT and various supplements.
    i did have a friend who use to test some of my stuff but i cant seem to get hold of him anymore so cant help with that...

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Results sound quite good,if it is underdosed i wouldnt think it is by much....remember those gains are harder and harder to achieve cycle after cycle
    Cheers bro. It was myfirst cycle. I'm happy with the gains....

schwarz,
    It doesnt sound bad really a gain of 18.5lbs, all depends on how your diet was like but seems fine to me, i do know some recent BD gear has been reported to be underdosed, id be happy with the gains you have got and concentrate on maintaining them with proper PCT and various supplements.
    i did have a friend who use to test some of my stuff but i cant seem to get hold of him anymore so cant help with that...
    Cheers marcus. I'm happy with the gains I made and diet was pretty good...hitting 4500+ cals a day (started off at about 4000 but gains halted after 6-7 weeks so I had to up it). I'm 100% focused on PCT now but I'd still like to check this gear out.

Thanks for your help. If anyone knows a good lab to use in the UK pls let me know....

schwarz,

Very wise words from Marcus

Thread Information