vein-x is offline Associate Member

Question Winded... Holding WAY Too Much Water?

Lately I've been taking longer and longer inbetween sets to catch my breath and slow my heart down to a comfortable rate. For the longest time I thought I was really going to die and I had messed my heart up.... but then I remembered you hold POUNDS of water on gear.

To fix this, I was thinking about fast-walking on a treadmill for an hour and a half for the next 7 days. I was planning on wearing to pairs of sweatpants and 2 sweaters, a hat and the hoods up, my goal obviously trying to lose 3-5 lbs of water and get my heart back to normal.

It's a very uncomfortable feeling when my heart speeds up and beats irregularly in the gym after a hard set. I LOVE the gym, the pain, the setting... but it's hard to do so when you're heart feels tight and about to explode. I'm 95% sure it's a combination of ZERO cardio, putting on some fat, holding pounds of water and maybe 10% gear-related issues such as slightly higher cholesterol. By the way, I had my blood pressure and heart rate and all that checked a couple days ago, to see if there were any SEVERE problems... nothing besides 5 points over the normal diastolic rate.

You've come through with some f*cking great responses and suggestions in the past. This is probably one of the biggest issues I've had to deal with so far. Any suggestions & thoughts would be great. Thanks AR

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    What compounds are you running?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    are you running tren ? shortness of breath is a common side effect.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've very recently had the same problem, and i stopped eating before i go to bed. i do 10 minutes at 3.5mph on the treadmill before i workout and 20minutes when i get done. i lost about 5-7 pounds, but i look better and i feel much better. i also had a problem with eating too much at one meal and i've tried to fix that too.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    If I take dbol , I get winded very easy. It would get so bad that I would wake up in the middle of the night cause I could not breath very well. I won't use dbol anymore cause of this.

Too high of a test dosage does the same thing to me.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    It is common when running things like d bol and test. All of that water retention can make you feel kind of crappy. You will notice shortness of breath and walking up a flight of stairs will cause you to sweat.

Thread Information