thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member

15 Weeker- Serious Change at week 6

I am considering running a decent amount of stuff for my next cycle and I would like some opinions on it, as well as ways to ensure I am being safe.

I would like the cycle to look something like this:
    Weeks 1-6
    100mg TrenAce EOD
    100mg TestProp EOD
    600mg TestE WK
    50mg AnDrol ED
    Weeks 6-15
    600mg TestE WK
    600mg TestC Wk
    600mg Deca Wk
    50mg Winny(inj) EOD
    50mg Oral-Tbol ED
    40mg Proviron ED
    300IU HCG e3d
    10mg Nolva ED
    1mg Finisteride ED

PCT-
    20mg Nolva 14-21days
    50mg Clo 14-21days
    300IU Hgc e3d
    1000mg L-arginine
    1000mg Tongkat
    1000mg Yohimbe
    1500mg Tribulis
    100mcg Clen day

I am trying to be safe and get the most out of this as possible. I know it seems like alot of stuff - but this is the plan. I have quite a few cycles under my belt and have been training for over 10 yrs- last 8 seriously. 28yrs old. 5-10, 210lbs, 14-16% BF right now.
    Thanks ahead of time.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    good but I would just run the deca the entire time

May I ask why? I was under the impression that Deca and Tren were not good to run together. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    I am considering running a decent amount of stuff for my next cycle and I would like some opinions on it, as well as ways to ensure I am being safe.

Weeks 1-6
    100mg TrenAce EOD
    100mg TestProp EOD
    600mg TestE WK
    50mg AnDrol ED
    Weeks 6-15
    600mg TestE WK
    600mg TestC Wk
    600mg Deca Wk
    50mg Winny(inj) EOD
    50mg Oral-Tbol ED
    40mg Proviron ED
    300IU HCG e3d
    10mg Nolva ED
    1mg Finisteride ED

PCT-
    20mg Nolva 14-21days
    50mg Clo 14-21days
    300IU Hgc e3d
    1000mg L-arginine
    1000mg Tongkat
    1000mg Yohimbe
    1500mg Tribulis
    100mcg Clen day

I am trying to be safe and get the most out of this as possible. I know it seems like alot of stuff - but this is the plan. I have quite a few cycles under my belt and have been training for over 10 yrs- last 8 seriously. 28yrs old. 5-10, 210lbs, 14-16% BF right now.
    Thanks ahead of time.
    Thats alot of shit
    It's not going to be safe to take that

Sorry to be a jerk here but, for having quite a few cycles under your belt along with training 10 years, your have to be having problems with diet/rest/nutrition to be only 5'10'' 210 at 14-16% bf.

Steroids are not always the answer to getting big.
    I would look into your training/nutrition fix that up before you do another cycle with bad habits and have minimal gains again.

and dont run test e and c together.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Because the longer you run deca the more gains you will get from it

Your running anadrol , winstrol , and tbol in one cycle?
    I dont like your cycle one bit. Thats my opinion tho

transform is offline Associate Member
    wow, that is alot of stuff there. all id add in to this thread is i think PCT should be longer than 14-21 days. are you jumping onto 100mcg of clen a day right away or building up to 100mcg a day? and i wouldnt use hcg during pct.

Also, using finisteride at the same time as deca will cause hairloss.

Best of luck to ya bro

Quote Originally Posted by transform
    wow, that is alot of stuff there. all id add in to this thread is i think PCT should be longer than 14-21 days. are you jumping onto 100mcg of clen a day right away or building up to 100mcg a day? and i wouldnt use hcg during pct.

Best of luck to ya bro
    No- I will be ramping the clen up. I figured everyone would fire at this but it is a serious cycle and I am not dead set on it. I am asking questions about it for a reason fellas. And as far as running orals all together-please be sure you have read and understand the timeline before you worry about that. I am aware of the health risks with running more than one oral. Thanks for the heads up on the finisteride bro. Much appreciated! And on the deca. Thanks.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Thats alot of shit
    It's not going to be safe to take that

Sorry to be a jerk here but, for having quite a few cycles under your belt along with training 10 years, your have to be having problems with diet/rest/nutrition to be only 5'10'' 210 at 14-16% bf.

Steroids are not always the answer to getting big.
    I would look into your training/nutrition fix that up before you do another cycle with bad habits and have minimal gains again.

and dont run test e and c together.
    thats what i was thinking....

Look- My Bodyfat and weight is not the biggest issue. I understand diet and training. I am looking for answers to the cycle. My bodyfat may actually be a little less, but I haven't checked it. I am actually 214 as of this morning and have held up ove 225 at 7% bf before, which for me is plenty low. I like my bodyfat a little higher because thats where my body feels healthier at. I wan't asking questions about my training or nutrition. If I was I would have posted that in another section, so please stick to question. I know juice is not always the answer, but I wan't asking that. An I never said anything about starting this tomorrow. I have some prep to do regardless before I get started again. So thanks for your input and concentrate on the question at hand please.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Why run test e and test c? They're the same thing, only different esters weights. That would be useless IMO.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    This cycle sucks. I love how people think more is better. bro there is not need for 3 kinds of test. also there is no need for 1.2g of test. You have 15 weeks of orals. Bro call the doc get a liver on order. Pluse you have 3 orals that do 3 diff things. you have no clue how thay work. Be a man and run your tren and prop ed. eod will lead to mere sides.

I will stop there so i dont flame you any more. Go read the profiles on the compounds you think you wont to run.

Blog Entries

Weeks 1-6
    100mg TrenAce EOD
    100mg TestProp EOD
    600mg TestE WK
    50mg AnDrol ED
    Weeks 6-15
    600mg TestE WK
    600mg TestC Wk
    600mg Deca Wk
    50mg Winny(inj) EOD
    50mg Oral-Tbol ED
    40mg Proviron ED
    300IU HCG e3d
    10mg Nolva ED
    1mg Finisteride ED

PCT-
    20mg Nolva 14-21days
    50mg Clo 14-21days
    300IU Hgc e3d
    1000mg L-arginine
    1000mg Tongkat
    1000mg Yohimbe
    1500mg Tribulis
    100mcg Clen day

Thanks ahead of time.

You don't have to call me a liar. Thats not necessary. Opinions an recomendations are all I asked for. So- taking some of the orals out would be a good idea and as for more is better-I never said it was. I have run test at over 1 gram per week. Why is it that anytime anyone asks for info on a cycle that is a little extreme, they get slammed instead of getting good information?

As for the test- t400 has 200mg test c and 200mg test e. I guess everyone that uses it is stupid?

Blog Entries
    OK take a look at this and tell me what you think. As for the liar im just ****ing with you.

1-4 drol 50mg day
    1-4 prop 125mg day
    1-12 deca 500mg week
    1-14 test 800mg week
    14-18 test prop 125mg day
    12-18 tren A 75mg day
    13-18 winny 50mg day.
    1-18 300mg day b-6
    1-18 nolv 10mg day

Now that is how a cycle should look.

Blog Entries
    You don't have to call me a liar. Thats not necessary. Opinions an recomendations are all I asked for. So- taking some of the orals out would be a good idea and as for more is better-I never said it was. I have run test at over 1 gram per week. Why is it that anytime anyone asks for info on a cycle that is a little extreme, they get slammed instead of getting good information?

As for the test- t400 has 200mg test c and 200mg test e. I guess everyone that uses it is stupid?

Is only need if you are not running any other compounds.

Swampwood is offline New Member
    I like it.. but like said run the deca loooonger..Decas a waste shorter than 12wks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by transform

Best of luck to ya bro
    I agree, plan for a much longer pct, I did a 15 weeker with half the gear, and is very hard recovery.

Swampwood is offline New Member
    When your asking questions on a board full of youngsters with little experience and know it alls.. your going to get some butthead responses.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Weeks 1-6
    100mg TrenAce EOD
    100mg TestProp EOD
    600mg TestE WK
    50mg AnDrol ED
    Weeks 6-15
    600mg TestE WK
    600mg TestC Wk
    600mg Deca Wk
    50mg Winny(inj) EOD
    50mg Oral-Tbol ED
    40mg Proviron ED
    300IU HCG e3d
    10mg Nolva ED
    1mg Finisteride ED

PCT-
    20mg Nolva 14-21days
    50mg Clo 14-21days
    300IU Hgc e3d
    1000mg L-arginine
    1000mg Tongkat
    1000mg Yohimbe
    1500mg Tribulis
    100mcg Clen day

Thanks ahead of time.

That cycle is a mess....... I have to agree with gsxxr... no need for 3 types of test and your doses seem off....as well as 3 orals not being a bright idea....

Quote Originally Posted by Swampwood
    When your asking questions on a board full of youngsters with little experience and know it alls.. your going to get some butthead responses.
    Yes brother- I understand, but at the same time we all can help eachother look at things in a different way. I am not about to call anyone names- but with a few guys telling me "steroids arent the way to go" and " you need to get track of your nutriton and training before..." When a few of them are under 200lbs and over 6 foot, and under 20yrs old. If I was over 6 foot and under 200lbs, I would feel I had little to say about anothers diet, training, or gear regiment.

As for the other recommendations- thanks. I realise that this is a little extreme and that was the intention. I can always tone it down or make it more safe or change it up. That was why I asked, because I know there are bros with more experience and different knowledge than myself. Thanks again bros- I will take your advice into consideration before I get started.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    OK take a look at this and tell me what you think. As for the liar im just ****ing with you.

1-4 drol 50mg day
    1-4 prop 125mg day
    1-12 deca 500mg week
    1-14 test 800mg week
    12-18 tren A 75mg day
    13-18 winny 50mg day.
    1-18 300mg day b-6
    1-18 nolv 10mg day

this is much better.. i still would drop the drol.. no need for it.. i know gsxxr like tbol anyway. so drop some tbol in there if you must run a 2x kickstart..

Cool bros- thanks for the good advice! I will likely change things up a little. T oall willing to be constructive and helpful- I give you bros props. To all of you just pointing fingers and making usless comments- grow up! We need to make sure these boards continue to be useful. Othwise people will just go read "Muscle & Fit*ess"!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

1-4 drol 50mg day
    1-4 prop 125mg day
    1-12 deca 500mg week
    1-14 test 800mg week
    12-18 tren A 75mg day
    13-18 winny 50mg day.
    1-18 300mg day b-6
    1-18 nolv 10mg day

This one looks much better, more organized not just random compound thrown in there. Only thing diff I'd do IF I was to use these particular compounds would be run the Tren from week 10.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    make sure you got a valid health ins.
    u gonna need it baaad after this cycle

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    make sure you got a valid health ins.
    u gonna need it baaad after this cycle
    Guess I shouldn't post mine coming up then.

Is the free clinic good insurance? Thats where I go to get my peepee tested!

[QUOTE=thetruth-76]Yes brother- I understand, but at the same time we all can help eachother look at things in a different way. I am not about to call anyone names- but with a few guys telling me "steroids arent the way to go" and " you need to get track of your nutriton and training before..." When a few of them are under 200lbs and over 6 foot, and under 20yrs old. If I was over 6 foot and under 200lbs, I would feel I had little to say about anothers diet, training, or gear regiment.

What are you talking about?
    You do need to get your training and diet on track. Isn't that obvious.
    Running your bad ass cycles with no size to show for it.
    You should take that to heart about fixing your routines up for better gains.
    Not hear what you want to hear to make you feel good. Big cycle big cycle I'll be huge.
    Your right I am under 20yrs old, but far above 200lbs. And it's clear as day when I see someone writing about heavy cycles and has done them in the past, that they are doing something wrong when there stats are what yours are.
    DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, IT'S YOUR HEALTH

Thread Information