Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Alternative approach to cycling. Opinions?

Following on from a post Stone Cold made detailing alternative cycling approahes i came up with this idea. Opinions welcomed.
    The idea would be to use minimal gear for maximal results, to be on a little as possible to cut down recovery time while being on long enough to actually make gains.

My idea is as follows.
    Run an 8 week training cycle aiming to peak on the 6th week.
    For the 7th and 8th week run 75mg tren EOD & some var ED. THe idea behind it being that i would push past plateaus over these two weeks and consolidate and maximise gains from teh pervious 6 weeks while making aditional gains. Then take a week off then run another 8 week cycle and repeat.
    From what i have read you can make gains in just 2 weeks of tren. In two week's you shouldnt get completley shut down either and should be able to recover faster, plus you are maximising each short training cycle and already being at 100% peak strength before even using gear you are immediately pushing into new boundaries, unlike where you may run a 10 week cycle and you spend the first 4 weeks working towards it.
    Yes a 2 week cycle is short, but i figured instead of running 2 or 3 regular cycles you could run it this way over a year and get in 6 cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Following on from a post Stone Cold made detailing alternative cycling approahes i came up with this idea. Opinions welcomed.
    The idea would be to use minimal gear for maximal results, to be on a little as possible to cut down recovery time while being on long enough to actually make gains.

My idea is as follows.
    Run an 8 week training cycle aiming to peak on the 6th week.
    For the 7th and 8th week run 75mg tren EOD & some var ED. THe idea behind it being that i would push past plateaus over these two weeks and consolidate and maximise gains from teh pervious 6 weeks while making aditional gains. Then take a week off then run another 8 week cycle and repeat.
    From what i have read you can make gains in just 2 weeks of tren. In two week's you shouldnt get completley shut down either and should be able to recover faster, plus you are maximising each short training cycle and already being at 100% peak strength before even using gear you are immediately pushing into new boundaries, unlike where you may run a 10 week cycle and you spend the first 4 weeks working towards it.
    Yes a 2 week cycle is short, but i figured instead of running 2 or 3 regular cycles you could run it this way over a year and get in 6 cycles.
    Naturally perfect!?!? gasp.....

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Naturally perfect!?!? gasp.....
    well currently But not forever.

Thread Information