scott23d is offline New Member

Need advice for rehab

HELP someone I was recently in a motorcylce accident and broke my right leg. My cast is getting off soon and I have alot of rehab and exercise I will be doing to bac in shape. I have done steriods in the past but I'm not qite sure what to take that will help in the rehab. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Anabolics will not aid in your rehab.Following your doctors advice will.

~Pinnacle~

NO MY WHOLE RIGHT LEG IS IN A CAST UP TO MY GROIN AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I NEED TO REALLY BUILD MY MUSCLES UP IN MY RIGHT LEG AND I NEED TO STRENGTHEN MY BACK MUSCLES TO PROTECT MY SPINE. sHOULD I TAKE SOMETHING TO HELP ME.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by scott23d
    NO MY WHOLE RIGHT LEG IS IN A CAST UP TO MY GROIN AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I NEED TO REALLY BUILD MY MUSCLES UP IN MY RIGHT LEG AND I NEED TO STRENGTHEN MY BACK MUSCLES TO PROTECT MY SPINE. sHOULD I TAKE SOMETHING TO HELP ME.
    ASK YOUR DOCTOR!!!90% of US AREN"T PHYSICIANS!

I Also Have Gained Twenty Pounds From Sittin On My Ass For Two Months Do You Think Taking Clen And Winstrol Would Help

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I don't think you should take anything until you are back in good shape. Steroids don't build you back up. They are to help you when you can not go much further naturally. I was in a cast for 6 months and gained 30lbs. It's mostly just water and some VERY easy to get rid of fat. I dropped the extra weight off within 6 weeks of being off crutches. If you're too lazy to try to first build muscle naturally and get yourself in shape, then you are too lazy for steroids. They require dedication and hard work.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    I don't think you should take anything until you are back in good shape. Steroids don't build you back up. They are to help you when you can not go much further naturally. I was in a cast for 6 months and gained 30lbs. It's mostly just water and some VERY easy to get rid of fat. I dropped the extra weight off within 6 weeks of being off crutches. If you're too lazy to try to first build muscle naturally and get yourself in shape, then you are too lazy for steroids. They require dedication and hard work.

100% agree. and the whole taking clen and winstrol for loosing the weight!!!! Bro, EXERCISE and DIET will help you loose weight and put on muscle mass, not steroids .

OK I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE. Would b12 shots help me out. right now i'm taking multivitamins and going on a healthy diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    ASK YOUR DOCTOR!!!90% of US AREN"T PHYSICIANS!

95% Pinn.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    100% agree. and the whole taking clen and winstrol for loosing the weight!!!! Bro, EXERCISE and DIET will help you loose weight and put on muscle mass, not steroids.
    I took the over-the-counter supplement Xenadrine and just busted my ass in rehab, and put my diet back in check and the blubber came off in no time. Like I said, it's mostly water.

Quote Originally Posted by scott23d
    OK I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE. Would b12 shots help me out. right now i'm taking multivitamins and going on a healthy diet.
    At your stage bro, you need nothing but discipline and dedication. You'd be amazed at how far those will get you.

wow, y do you want to do injections, or steorids so bad? go to GNC and pick up some Xenadrine, or Stacker 3, or some weight loss sup. loose the fat, then EAT EAT EAT AND EXERCISE to put the msucle on. at that stage, the muscle should just stack up before your very own eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    wow, y do you want to do injections, or steorids so bad? go to GNC and pick up some Xenadrine, or Stacker 3, or some weight loss sup. loose the fat, then EAT EAT EAT AND EXERCISE to put the msucle on. at that stage, the muscle should just stack up before your very own eyes!

just to clear the bold comment up, CARDIO WHILE DOING THIS!!!

bro, all thats gonna happen is your gonna push your delicate muscles too far and actually slow your recovering time. This is because rehab is often based on rep's with light weights. I'm guessing your right low back is extremely weak and unbalanced compared to your left? dont make the situation even more unbalanced. This will cause you much pain. Stick to your rehab and push your body naturally.
    -Wild

Thread Information