Thread: Acne!!!!

silvernblack is offline Junior Member

Angry Acne!!!!

hey does anyone have any ideas on how to reduce my acne. my face and chest is clear but my shoulders and back look like the rocky mountains. i cant even workout in a tank top ist so bad. i heard the tanning bed works pretty good. also i have some accutaine on hand but after reading the side effects for that, im having second thoughts. any ideas would help. thanks

can't work out in a tank top because of acne? come on bro.....sport that shit

But really, I have acne on my face , back , shoulders too. Tanning, taking alot of showers throughout the day will help. Would like to know what else would help.

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    accututain is good but keep it until last option.tanning does work quite well and also try showering more often and u can also use dawn washing up liquid that helps but go easy as it can dry the skin up also dabing the effective areas with something like pure teatree oil is good.

yea but its not like its little pimples that shit looks like boulders.lol

are they squezable spots or smal like lumps under ur skin

oh no these you cant squeeze. there too far under the skin. there just big ass red lumps. all over my back and shoulders

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    BEACOUSE IF THEY WERE "squezable" I WOULD POP THEM WITH MY TEETH!!

Just Kidding, What Cycle Are You On???

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    BEACOUSE IF THEY WERE "squezable" I WOULD POP THEM WITH MY TEETH!!
    HAHAHA, Dude, THATS F*CKIN NASTY!!!! LMAO!!!! that got me to laugh!!!

anyways, hmmm, i just make sure im gettin at least a gallonw ater per day, stay away from shit foods, an get multivitamins a plenty. that helps my acne. i dont have much, but for some reason, my cycle is comin to an end with 2 weeks to go and i am breaking out more??? its not that bad for me though. it could be worse. I know what you mean bout the bumps. for me....i would poke some with a needle, then dab then with rubbing alcohol. I also use Benzol peroxide cream (aka clearisol) THAT SH*T WORKS WONDERS!!!

they might be small cysts my mate had them and they left him with quite a few scars so by the info u just give me i would start the accutain if there really making u self paranoid and u not being able 2 take ur top off or anti-biotics could help but some people on hear have said that they mess with ur course .i have no oppinion on this as im not a doctor im a pimp

also have a look on the main forum and go 2 the AR spa its 4 people 2 discuse there acne problems and tanning and lots ov other things happy reading mate lol

I Heard One Breaks Out On Pct More Than Cycle? True??

transform is offline Associate Member
    i got absolutely terrible acne on my arms, shoulders and back on my last cycle and these wernt just pimples they were big red marks deep under the skin like sopmeone else said earlier. a few months later it was still as bad, even though i showered 2 or 3 times a day! anyway, i was geting desperate and gonna ask to be prescribed accutane, but i tried a moisturiser with vitamin e in it on the affected areas of my arms and shoulders (i was originally using it for stretch marks), and after about 2 weeks there was a massive difference. the spots on my arms and shoulders are practically gone, whereas my back (because i didnt rub that area) is still very bad. so give that try if you arnt already

i think it could be true also as ur body has been used 2 steady timed injections so ur blood levels are good but wen u come of ur bodt thrives 4 more and ur blood levels go 2 fvck plus ur natural hormones are involved and are trying 2 stabelise wen ur doing a pct

Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    Just Kidding, What Cycle Are You On???

im taking
    30mg dbol
    300mg deca
    and 500mg test e

but i had this acne before i even started my cycle. it was from my first one. and i started my second cycle within 4 months after the first. i know it was stupid but fuc it im trying to get swoll. lol

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    There was an old discussion on this board about how sprayin deodrant on affected areas hepled clear it. Worked for some people. But there were those who said it didn't do squat. Try and do a search on "deodrant" and see if anything pops up.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Dish soap. Leave it on your skin for a while. Wash it off later. It gets even the deep cystic acne under the skin. I wouldn't use the accutane yet.
    Tanning + Dish soap really worked for me

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    you say your face is clear.. have you tried using whatever you use to clean your face on you shoulders.. facial cleaners work the same all over the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    you say your face is clear.. have you tried using whatever you use to clean your face on you shoulders.. facial cleaners work the same all over the body.
    thats the funny thing, i dont really use anything for my face. i wash my whole body and face with irish spring bar soap. then i go over my face with stridex cleansing pads. but thats it............any ways thank to everyone for your ideas ill try some of them out and see how it goes.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Accututain,There are a few UGs making now.
    Good luck Bro

aletnem is offline New Member
    i had it all over my shoulder and back started laying in the tanning bed along with taking B6 now it's clearing up im glad my girlefriend is a freak and loves to pop every one she can find ,,,, hurts like hell but still a turn on guess im a freak also .....ha ha ha good luck

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aletnem
    i had it all over my shoulder and back started laying in the tanning bed along with taking B6 now it's clearing up im glad my girlefriend is a freak and loves to pop every one she can find ,,,, hurts like hell but still a turn on guess im a freak also .....ha ha ha good luck

Lord have mercy, u and your girlfriend dress up in tight leather and whip each other with belts too? Get some counseling if you like popping each others zits. What do u do, " Honey i got a WHITEHEAD". Good god

well as far your acne im one of the most acne proned people to walk the earth. And im going to extreme measure to prevent it. Heres how im doing it, u should do the same

Oral Creams on chest face and neck,
    Differin (adapalene Gel) in the morning
    Benzymicin ( Benzylperoxide Gel ) at night
    I shower 3 times a day with dish soap and sacacylic acid scrub
    I use roll on deoderant on my back neck and chest after im done showering
    I also tan once a week
    did i mention i did a course of accutane before my cycle

With all this, you wont see a spot on me

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    accutane 40-60 mg daily.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    interesting:

Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2005;14 Suppl:S43.

The effect of a low glycemic load, high protein diet on hormonal markers of acne.

Smith R, Mann N, Braue A, Varigos G.

School of Applied Sciences, RMIT University, Melbourne, VIC.

Background - Acne vulgaris is a common endocrine condition affecting adolescents in Western civilizations. Acne typically manifests during puberty when there is a transient decrease in insulin sensitivity. It has been suggested that high glycemic nutrition during puberty induces hyperinsulinemia which increases the bioavailability of androgens and certain growth factors. These changes may induce follicular epithelial growth and increased sebum production - two factors responsible for acne proliferation. Objective - To determine the effect of a low glycemic load diet, comprised of high levels of protein and low glycemic index (GI) foods, on hormonal makers of acne vulgaris. Design - Male acne sufferers [n=43, age=18.3+/-0.4 (mean +/- SEM)] were randomly assigned to either the dietary intervention (n=23) or control groups (n=20). The intervention diet consisted of 25% energy from protein and 45% energy from low glycemic index carbohydrates. The control group received no information about diet nor were they given dietary instruction. Venous blood was collected at baseline and 12-weeks for an assessment of testosterone , sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), free androgen index (FAI), dehydroepiandrosterone - sulfate (DHEA-S), insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and IGF-binding proteins -I and -3. Outcomes - Dietary intervention resulted in a significant reduction in FAI (-9.1 +/- 4.5, P<0.05) and DHEA-S (-0.72 +/- 0.33 umol/L, P<0.05) and an increase in IGFBP-1 (5.3 +/- 1.6 ng/mL, P<0.01). No significant changes were observed in levels of IGF-I, IGFBP-3, testosterone or SHBG following dietary intervention. The control group showed no change in any of the blood parameters measured. Conclusion - These data suggest that a low glycemic load diet may reduce androgenic activity (as indicated by a reduction in FAI and DHEA-S) and may oppose the growth promoting effects of IGF-I by increasing levels of its binding protein, IGFBP-I. This implies that a low glycemic load diet may reduce hormonal influences involved in acne pathogenesis.

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    All preventive ways above a great, but when you get a big zit on you. Pop it, and put some neosorporin and a bandaide over it. It's a open sore. This heals it up in days instead of a week or two. BTW, the welts are not fun. I use a needle too to get the juice out. The pain is ridiculous.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aletnem
    hahaha thats so funny my girl is the same way. The best topical is Pan Oxl 10% benz peroxide aqueus gel, you see results over night, literally

tvd220 is offline Member
    i thought i was the only one that used a needle to pop these deep pimples!! It does work good though, i stick myself in the middle of it, and slowly go in about a 1/4 inch. Sometimes, there is so much inside, that part of the needle fills up with puss. This is so nasty i know, but i would not have admitted to it untill someone else did!

Thread Information