Random is offline RETIRED VET

Clen Users....which is better and why????

to all clen users...ive read many things on clen and the dosing and still i can not come to a solid conclusion as to which method is better...some say the 2 wks on 2wks off (using ephedrine) works the best...but if your taking ketotifen would it even matter? couldnt you just cycle clen 6 wks on and 6 weeks off plus keto? can someone back this up?

i used it last year with T3 continuosly and didnt get good results, it seemed like the tabs maybe were underdosed? i went up to 140mcg of clen and 50mcg of t3 (cause i wasnt using any anabolics at the time)

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    To find the best way(to cycle clen ) would be through the process of self experimentation,wouldn't you agree?

~Pinnacle~

well i like to cover all the facts when using anything.....but i was thinking to try the 2 wks on and 2 wks off, i just dont see a point when i could use ketotifen the whole way.....i guess personal experiences would help

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off...body gets used to clen to easily and dont use ephedra on your 2 weeks off cuz that hits up the same receptor sites your clen was just targeting which are pretty much gonna already be burnt out...chest6 sure as hell aint liking the 6 weeks on bs...he has pretty much stopped losing fat on his 4th week of clen.

so if your on the 2wks/ 2wks off schedule, do you go up in increments or just resume back to the original dose? say my dose was 120mcg of clen and 50mcg of t3, after my 2 wks off would i just jump to 120mcg again?

Milky87 is offline Member
    no, you would start at either 80ug or 100 for the first day

so start at like 80, then pyramid up to around 120mcg during the 2 wk period?

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    if you do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off....then how long could you run it? could you run it thru like a whole cycle thats close to 20 weeks w/ 2 on 2 off?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off...body gets used to clen to easily and dont use ephedra on your 2 weeks off cuz that hits up the same receptor sites your clen was just targeting which are pretty much gonna already be burnt out...chest6 sure as hell aint liking the 6 weeks on bs...he has pretty much stopped losing fat on his 4th week of clen.
    you've got that right, I'm not buying into the benadryl stuff

Thread Information