Safety31 is offline Banned

What to do about bloat???

im currently on 60mg ed of tbol...i know that bloating from tbol is supposed to be low but i tend to bloat really easily...before i was on tbol i was doing clen for about 2 1/2 weeks before my brother bought some tbol and wanted me to do a cycle with him so i dropped the clen and started using the tbol..now ive been on tbol for a week now and ive noticed bloating and wondering what i could do about it..it almost makes me want to stop taking the tbol because i hate having my face feel fat rather then when i was on clen i felt nice and lean while taking it and since i bloat easily while even not taking anything it felt nice to have no bloat at all while on clen...do you guys think i should start back up on the clen to try to take away some bloating or is that a lost cause??any suggestions would be nice..also im eating like a crazy man which is good but bad because im eating anything i can find whether it be good or bad i dont care i just eat whatever so i know that could be causing the bloating...if anyone could just give me some advice that would be cool..thanks

Well tough old man comes to the rescue. you all listen. Go to walmart and buy there brand, Equate gas relief. Works like a Mofo for bloat.

You guys are going to end up it liking me someday. Now go xxxx off.LOL

Tough

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    letrozole . you can buy it at AR Reasearch. the stuff is great

so you suggest i take the letro during cycle just for bloat?thats like 50 bucks though... i think id rather go with the walmart stuff..what else do u guys think?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    50 bucks is a small price. however, i have never used the stuff from wal mart. you might want to talk to tough and get all the info

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    letrozole. you can buy it at AR Reasearch. the stuff is great
    i second this. or get some adex. man 50 bucks is not bad for what u r getting. good products and service. wouldnt u pay 50 bucks to get rid of the bloat?? ya, u know u would. and it will stop the test from converting to estrogen which will save u money anyways.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Hold Through It Man The Gains From What I Hear Are Well Worth A Few Eeks Of Bloating!

its just more money then i even paid for the tbol thats why i didnt really wanna spend 50 bucks...

yea its just a got a job for xmas working in this outdoor mall with SOOO many fine ass girls and i dont wanna look hella bloated in front of them..u know the girls dont like the fat face dude look...i dont mean to sound weird or anything but shit..im not playing ball no more so its all just for looks...and this job is only gonna be for the holidays and this is the best time to get at the ladies so i wanna have that nice chizzled face to go along with the body

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    yea its just a got a job for xmas working in this outdoor mall with SOOO many fine ass girls and i dont wanna look hella bloated in front of them..u know the girls dont like the fat face dude look...i dont mean to sound weird or anything but shit..im not playing ball no more so its all just for looks...and this job is only gonna be for the holidays and this is the best time to get at the ladies so i wanna have that nice chizzled face to go along with the body
    why not just hit up the clen with the tbols then?
    i would. and bro... u gotta eat healthy. u know better

thats what i was thinkin...taking the clen and the tbol...but would the clen take away the effects of the tbol and vice versa.. i dont wanna take two things that will cancel themselves out and make everything jsut a waste of money

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    drop your salt increase you water intake, and get some letro or drop the tbol but i say you stick it out and its xmas time no one is gonna give you play hahah jk bro good luck

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    I found once I got my Arimidex dose right the water started to shed.
    Oh by the way thanks all whom helped me witht that...

man u have no idea...theres so many bieeeetchs where im at...im bound to get some play sooner or later and it would help if i wasnt look all fcked up..how much is arimidex ?

Thread Information