emma2020 is offline Junior Member

Brovel fake or not?

I have some concerns weather my stuff is real or not. I started my cycle with QV test e 250, i used this for the first 5 weeks and for the next 7 weeks i have brovel test 200. The bottle was sealed and looked good but my last injection did not hurt at all, every injection i took with the qv stuff hurt every time. It's been a week on the brovel stuff how will i know if it's not good and how long will it take to find out. Also is test 200 faked a lot, i would think not because it's so cheep, but i may be wrong.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emma2020
    I have some concerns weather my stuff is real or not. I started my cycle with QV test e 250, i used this for the first 5 weeks and for the next 7 weeks i have brovel test 200. The bottle was sealed and looked good but my last injection did not hurt at all, every injection i took with the qv stuff hurt every time. It's been a week on the brovel stuff how will i know if it's not good and how long will it take to find out. Also is test 200 faked a lot, i would think not because it's so cheep, but i may be wrong.
    Qv is known to hurt a bit. you cant go by the pain factor. post a pic up or send it to get tested is th eonly way to know for sure..

I have seen where people have said go to qv web site and check the batch #, can you do this with brovel. I went to their site but couldn't find that option.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen where people have said go to qv web site and check the batch #, can you do this with brovel. I went to their site but couldn't find that option.

no they dont have batch #'s as far as i know. also, once the batch #'s are posted the fakes have the right #'s on them anyway.. the only way to know for sure is to send it to get tested. thats about 100.00.. good luck

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    post in pics foruum, they'll tell you, better luck at nite.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro- look for something I posted a few days ago on getting gear tested. You could also e-mail the company saying you found something and want to get it verified by batch# or lot #. But getting it tested is still the only real way- or find a source that you are sure wont screw you over.

The cap was sealed and had the hologram on the bottle, the place I got it from has a good rep, but some changes I have noticed are, I am not sporting wood like I was on the qv stuff, this may mean nothing but my strength is still good and my size has not changed. I am just over reacting but thats me i guess.

the batch # is ote h05110 and the exp date is 02/09, so email this info to brovel and they may be able to confirm that it's good?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    the batch # is ote h05110 and the exp date is 02/09, so email this info to brovel and they may be able to confirm that it's good?

U can't tell by that... it can be a real batch number that was faked...
    The only way to know for sure is to have it tested....

my bottle says its experation date of 2009 does that seem a bit off, seems to far out or is that ok?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    NAh, that's not to far out for an exp date IMO. If they said something over ten yrs I'd have to take another look at using it.

Thanks you guys have been a great help

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Real or fake, mexican gear is shit.

I didn't ask if it was shit or not, it has been good so far. I have gone from 245 to 260 and my bench has gone up 40lbs and i am only on week 5. The qv stuff was very good just interested in the Brovel that i am now taking.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    I'll tell you this much, I would bet serious money that if you got your brovel from an actual decent vet store in mexico then its not bunk. May be underdosed but not all out fake. Think of it this way Brovel has got to compete with QV, Tornel and all the others

Thread Information