xxterxx is offline Associate Member

how do u guys do cardio when on cutting cycle?

i am going to start my cutting cycle of test susp and winny.. i was thinking of doing cardio 6x a week 45min each at 65% max heart rate.. is that good? will i burn muscle instead of fats?

or should i do high intensity?? i dont get all these cardio shits... i only know how to lift...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    do your cardio as you said, right upon waking in the morning..eat/drink nothing before it except water...65% is good, dont want to go high intensity if you want to burn fat

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    test susp is not that good for cutting. you are going to be bloated. you will be much better with prop.

i can only get enanthate or suspension from my source... i guess i would stick with suspension.. it will be too long for the enanthate to kick in..as i only plan a 10 weeks cycle.. i plan to start proviron and nolva 2 weeks prior to 1st injection... will that help?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You just need a new source.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    bump

how bout drinking whey isolate shake before morning cardio.......... with 0 carbs and 0 fats.... will it do me good?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    test susp is not that good for cutting. you are going to be bloated. you will be much better with prop.
    I agree, you don't want to cut with susp. you would be better off with the E if that is the only other choice you have. I would just wait on the cutter until you can find better. Why are you cutting this time of the year anyway?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    that's a good cardio routine. i alternate between running (treadmill) and the eliptical machine when cutting/dieting - 5 days 45min. diet is impertive and you want to keep as much lean mass as possible so along with your cardio:

decrease carbs by 50%
    increase protiens by 50%
    avoid saturated fats like the plauge, also avoid dairys and sugar. i avoid bread almost altogether when dieting/cutting.

remember you want to keep the calorie intake high, because during cutting its easy to become catabolic, thus the reason for increasing the protiens while decreasing carbs.

you may feel tired and lethargic as well because you're exhausting yourself as well as depriving your body of the normal level of carbs and sugars that its used to.

good luck, bro.

I only go into cutting mode before a show. 30 minutes cardio am(first thing), 30 minutes cardio pm(last thing). 220-age=max heart rate x .65. Using a 2 month approach, I do it 3x a week for 2 weeks, 5x a week for 2 weeks, and 7x a week for 4 weeks. Works for me. But this is pre-contest mind you.

Thread Information